FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked*drool* over these maternity bras!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: *drool* over these maternity bras!
    Posted: 14 February 2008 at 12:16pm
I just came across www.blestbras.com.au, they have some totally gorgeous maternity bras and they go up to a J cup size. They're not especially cheap but if you enter the code MB25feb08 you get 25% off your total purchase. I just splashed out and bought myself 3 new maternity bras, woohoo!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Sponsored Links

Redbedrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redbedrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 12:39pm
OOOOh lovely, and now i have been measured and know my size i could get the CC out too
Bobbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 12:44pm
OMG Maya I think I might cry - thank you so much for finding this.
(off to max credit card)

minik8e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minik8e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 12:50pm
I hope like heck that I go up a few cup sizes when I get pregnant, just so I can buy pretty bras like that....
MissAngel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 12:52pm
Oh good grief! my poor credit card lol
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 1:06pm
Pretty Bra's Im not buying anymore until after I have him as I want to see how massive my boobs get when my milk comes in. Im a 10DD normally. Im wearing 12DD maternity bra's though.

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 1:17pm
gosh they didnt look that pretty to me (some of them) and wow at those prices!!!!

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 1:31pm
oh and you should be careful buying on line...   i was in riuch undercover (they sell some lovely imported bras incl maternity) and the lady said that even tho there are some pretty bras for bigger girls they dont always give the support you need. Just because they go up to your size doesnt mean it is going to do a good job. They had some lovely german ones there, very pretty but when i put them one i may as well have been wearing no bra!

fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 1:41pm
Good advice Deb, I would reccomend seeing if you are aboe to even have a look at the same thing ina lingere shop to see if it will support you?

I love hot milk, though, and I find them very supportive, although my puppies are only c's...
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 1:41pm
oooh Deb, 11 days to go!!!
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 2:35pm
I bought Triumph ones which are the same as I had with Maya (and recycled for the gremlins ), they have good support. I just couldn't bring myself to spend $100+ on some of the prettier ones.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
blondy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 3:27pm
Emma - you have outed my favourite underwear haunt! I buy all my bras from there, and have found they have great service. Have been using their website for a couple of years. Returns are really easy too if something doesn't work out... already have bought a couple of maternity bras from here (and a couple of just plain bigger ones!) My fav brand is Fayreform, which is a little more expensive but super-comfy! Thanks for the code though - will go see how far the credit card will stretch!
Neeks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neeks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 5:00pm
They are lovely, but I can't bring myself to spend that much on a bra LOL what a tight wad eh?
Bobbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 6:32pm
The thing is that the bras that go up to my size are that price retail anyway so I'm happy to pay it.

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 8:11pm
Me too. I can't get a bra for less than $60. I usually buy mine from Myer in Sydney when I'm there coz they go right up to a G cup.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
yummymummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yummymummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2008 at 8:19am
I looove the Love in a Mist ones - does anyone know where I can try them IRL before I buy? Or can they be returned if they don't fit?
I find I'm all dif sizes in dif brands

blondy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2008 at 9:24am
No-one (that I have found in Auckland anyway) has a good selection of G and larger cup sizes (can't believe I'm looking back on being an F cup with fondness!lol), and I always have to pay heaps for anything I buy (a bra under $80 is a major score!), so would rather pay and get something I'm really happy with.

They have a really easy returns policy if anything doesn't fit etc...

Edited by blondy
Smartmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smartmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2008 at 3:03pm
I cant even get the ones on that site....i am an awkward size, 10G at the moment and growing!!
Check out these sites, they are UK but they have really fast service and are happy to return anything!

www.figleaves.co.uk
www.bravissimo.co.uk

If they dont work try dot com..
Bobbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2008 at 3:48pm
Smartmum I'm a 10I (Aussie size) officially but I find I can usually get away with a 12H and just wear it on the smallest setting.

I've ordered one - I hope it fits

Edit: to comply with Forum rules - oops sorry

Edited by Bobbie

Smartmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smartmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2008 at 3:56pm
The trouble is that i am closer to an 8 than the 10....so a 12 across the back,even on the smallest fitting is too big and doesnt give me adequate support....the Uk does the size 8, most companies here dont.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>