FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCharting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 462463464465466 467>
Author
freckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 7:37pm
neither i really think this thread has been mostly about support... there have been glitches but that's life...
mum to 3 lovely girls :D
Sponsored Links

sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by Emmi_ Emmi_ wrote:

You could take a punt at 7DPO if her cycle is regular... (and assuming she has about a 14 day LP), but going going for it about 7 days before AF is due... (Just an idea...)

my GP told me to have these bloods done approx 7 days before AF is due. So this must be an guideline for people who don't know if/when they ovulate.
Here we go again, another baby on it's way!
LadyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 7:42pm
We dont need charting rules ......if you look in the Forum Guidelines and Messages from admin thread you will see they have a list in there here is one :
•     When posting on the Message Boards, you are expected to adopt a respectful, friendly, open-minded tone when addressing others in their posts, when responding to other people’s comments, and when giving their opinions. Name-calling and rudeness will not be tolerated.

Im sure we can all respect them
TTC for 4 1/2 years
IVF #1 - April 2012 short BFP, no frosties
IVF #2 - August 2012, BFP!! 3 frosties!

Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 7:42pm
Fair enough Jazzy and you're right!!! I guess I just don't want people leaving this thread because they are getting pissed off at people. You guys are my family and love you all heaps!
Me 34
Him 35
DD almost 2 years old and...
Baby #2 on it's way!

Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 7:44pm
Can I get some advice? I have form to get 7DPO bloods done. Is it okay to get these done at 10DPO?
Me 34
Him 35
Baby #2 on it's way!

Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 7:47pm
Bobsta

I cant see why you cant get them done on 10dpo

TTC#1 Jan 2009
Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 7:49pm
Sorry Freckle

I didn't get back to you before I did do an opk today and it hasn't gotten any darker then the other day so still neg

TTC#1 Jan 2009
LadyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 7:51pm
Im not to sure, if your prog peaks at 7dpo at 10dpo it could come back low.....Could you do 6dpo?
TTC for 4 1/2 years

Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 7:55pm
A bit hard as there is no lab close to my work and I only get 30 mins for lunch
Does prog get low in the 2WW? I thought it would stay up till you get AF. So much to know!!!!!!   

Freckle - HOORAY FOR OV LINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohoo, you must be stoked
Me 34
Him 35
Baby #2 on it's way!

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by Bobsta Bobsta wrote:

Fair enough Jazzy and you're right!!! I guess I just don't want people leaving this thread because they are getting pissed off at people. You guys are my family and love you all heaps!

I don't want people to leave either & I am finding it hard in her now like a lot of you.

I think we take this back to a charting thread. No offense to anyone not charting & visiting, but I think pg issues go to that thread, there is a chat thread set up for that, there are dd ones & now a scan one there is also the gallery.

There has been a lot of bad feelings in her lately & for me it started with the last lot of big pg's, there were ones who were upset with the ones who got BFP, some that go them got offend some that were upset then went on to get bfp, then there was the latest issue, but that is all in the past now.

I think it is time to move on & those of us who are charting it is time to support each other, we are the only ones who know what we are going through, we are still waiting for our BFP, lets enjoy or thread, it used to be a safe happy place.

If we have to we kill this thread & start one for charting, that has to be better than people charting leaving, god how boring it would be if I had only my chart to look at
Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 8:00pm
Jazzy I like that
I will always be there to support your charting.
Me 34
Him 35
Baby #2 on it's way!

LadyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 8:02pm
Bugga bobsta Im not sure if this can be done but just as a thought......could you ring clinic near your work to see if they can do the BT ?
The labs are open early can you go before work?
TTC for 4 1/2 years

freckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 8:02pm
bummer Oxy! hopefully soon then eh! you still taking vitex?

Yeah bobsta but I'm a little scared to temp again incase they get taken away LOL... I'm not really that sure about them to be honest but I'll enjoy them today
mum to 3 lovely girls :D
LadyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 8:05pm
Ill be with you Jazzy ....we can look at eachothers chart LOL
I dont mind the chit chat in here
TTC for 4 1/2 years

Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 8:10pm
LB I think I will ring them as if they're open a bit later I can do it tomorrow.
LB you can look at my chart too as I'll join you

Fair enough Freckle! Man I can only imagine what's like when you ov 6 times a year
Me 34
Him 35
Baby #2 on it's way!

Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 8:12pm
Freckle

Im still taking vitex folic acid and zinc

If I ov early again this month then I know its cause of the zinc because this is the 2 month of taking it

TTC#1 Jan 2009
_H_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _H_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 8:14pm
why is it that around ov time either one of us is sick or one of us is grumpy at the other?
Birdie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Birdie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by jazzy jazzy wrote:

I was surprised to see scan pic's in here. Last month a few got really upset when they saw one & this thread go a bit heated. So Mel made up a chat thread for them & baby talk.

Sorry if my scan pic offended people. I had no idea this had gone on as this thread moves so fast and I don't have time to read every page. I check in from time to time hoping to see you ladies get your BFP's (especially the ladies that were charting with me when I got mine) I will not post anymore scan pics in here.
Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 8:15pm
Bobsta

Dp thinks your avatar looks like you

TTC#1 Jan 2009
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 8:15pm
I read that a bit wrong the first time I saw your last post Jazzy! i read it as

" don't want people to leave either & I am finding it hard in here now TO like a lot of you"

oops
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 462463464465466 467>