FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCharting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 463464465466467>
Author
Mucky_Tiger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mucky_Tiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 8:19pm
ok i hate my thermometer. its a "bodicheck" brand normal digital one from the chemist. and i just took my temp 4 times.
35.8, 36.1, 36.5 and then 35.9

damm thing is so variable. and i did it the same each time and waited till it beeped to say its done. and didnt move when doing it, and held it still
Sponsored Links

Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 8:23pm
That IS annoying! Maybe change the batteries or get a new one as will be hard to accurately chart if it does that all the time
Me 34
Him 35
DD almost 2 years old and...
Baby #2 on it's way!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mucky_Tiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 8:25pm
the thing is it is new. it has been used twice before i started charting. and i only charted 3x last month and then used it 5x today.
Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 8:26pm
Nite all going to watch tv now

TTC#1 Jan 2009
sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 8:27pm
maybe the batterie has gone flat even without using it? My camera batteries seem to do that all the time.
Here we go again, another baby on it's way!
asicsgal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asicsgal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 8:28pm
Hey girls, sorry to add fuel to the fire, I hate doing that as sometimes in life it is so about just moving on.
I used to be a regular poster in here and I still lurk (I now hang out in the clomid pill poppers section) as there are a number of ladies that are here that I used to chat with regularly. Shezzy, Jazzy, Freckle, Oxy and others.
From memory and correct me if I'm wrong girls but we did used to hang out a lot in the three threads, we either chatted a lot in the waiting to O thread or tww, the charts thread was just to check out others charts and offer advice and support etc.
I know things can get pretty hormonal and heated but I don't ever remember so many people getting upset and wanting to leave in the time I've been on OB. I hope you guys can sort it all out, it seems in my time on OB we've never had to resort to rules or even really looking at rules, it went without saying. You guys all seem such a lovely bunch and for the majority of woman on here we come on here for support, advice, to vent to share, celebrate and commisserate (whoops sp)!!!! I'm sorry to see that Sheezy has gone, she has been such a great support to many even when she has had such a long journey herself - which speaks highly of the tye of person she is. Anyway guys, I hope you can all work it out to enjoy OB for the place it was designed to be.
Whoahhhh - I just wrote a novel, sorry about that, I guess it will either be read or ignored.
Bring on the BFP's ladies
Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 8:29pm
My first thermometer I bought was a bit dodgy so I ditched it and bought a new one. Is it digital? May sound like a silly question but I got duped and talked into buying a "special" mercury ovulation thermometer. I know have a proper one which I bought from oracle and it works really well, apart from giving me low temps when I don't want them that is!
Me 34
Him 35
Baby #2 on it's way!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mucky_Tiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 8:35pm
its digitgal. according to the booklet a battery shaped symbol appears on the display when the battery is going flat. and it doenst have that.

and now my temp is 36.4

i dunno maybe i do need a better proper BBT one
Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 8:39pm
Is it like that when you take your temp in the morning? I have never temped during the day so maybe because you awake and doing stuff so it can change easily. Who knows. I say if it's still like that after a few days of taking your temp in the morning you should get a new one otherwise you will always question the reading it gives you.

Thanks asicsgal, onwards and upwards I say, happy days from here on in
Me 34
Him 35
Baby #2 on it's way!

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 8:53pm
Hi asics, nice to see you

Ok well going on from my earlier long post, I am keen to leave things behind & if you are in a agreement Bobsta can you start a new chart thread for us charting girls, & add my chart in
Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 8:55pm
I'm on it! Warm fuzzies here we come!
Name suggestions anyone?
Me 34
Him 35
Baby #2 on it's way!

AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 8:58pm
I'll send her the link to FF website. She doesn't have a computer at home only at work unless my brother is around for the weekend & then she has his laptop.

She has had bloods done, poor thing fainted, not sure what they were looking for, possibly just an across the board range of stuff! She's also been for a scan to have a looksee, lucky I warned her it could be an internal one

She has a really short AF so I'm not sure what that means, maybe you guys can tell me?

Can you guys use in ear thermometers or do they have to be the under the tongue or armpit ones?
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 8:58pm
well said asicsgal..i think we should all just move on now, as you said. we are here for each other and that should be all that matters. lets just go back to what we were doing and try to put this all behind us ok?

sorry oxy missed your post was out going for a walk and youre gone now but fx you ov soon!

Bobsta im still getting used to your avatar lol i keep thinking "ooh whos that?" lol then i realise its you

MO try not to take your temp during the day, itll just drive you mad... your temp can fluctuate wildly during the day for almost any reason! mine does that too- i can take my temp a few times in a row sitting in the same spot and it can be a bit different each time.. the only ones that matter are when you have just woken up after more than 3 hours of sleep, and you havent got out of bed or anything.. so id not worry about what its doing now and take your temp in the morning...
but i do suggest getting a BBT one, itll make your temp patterns on your chart so much clearer..

and as for scan pics- i have absolutely no problem with anyone sharing them- gives us hope and reminds us of what we are striving for i like them anyways! especially when some of us have been ttc for so long, for them to feel like they cant come and share the good news would be really sad..i mean, on the clomid thread some ladies on there have been TTC for as long as 6 YEARS yet they still manage to be happy for one another and share scan pics etc when they happen and celebrate the good times..surely we can too??

but ill leave that topic alone now..just my opinion anyways.. id hate for this thread to become "sterile"
My little miracle 6/1/2011
My angel in Heaven 9/5/14
Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 9:06pm
AandCsmum she needs to use a under the tongue thermometer. Ideally it should be to two decimal points as it's more accurate for charting. A short AF could be just that, short. But if wasn't at the right time it can indicate other things, like ov bleeing or implantation bleeding. Do you know when in her cycle they did bloods. If it's after when she ov'd they will be checking the hormone levels to check progesterone went up confirming that she is ovulating.

Everyone - how about "The Charting Girls" as the name?
Me 34
Him 35
Baby #2 on it's way!

_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 9:10pm
just lettin ya all know ive changed my nickname...to something better than my regular name lol. thought i might start being a bit more anonymous, plus, id just like a change..but my avatar stays coz its cute
My little miracle 6/1/2011
My angel in Heaven 9/5/14
Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 9:11pm
Toni is that you?! LOL
Me 34
Him 35
Baby #2 on it's way!

KelzF09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KelzF09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 9:12pm
hey all

Sounds good bobsta

H - oh no i hate it when that happens

Mucky one - i suggest getting a BBT it is alot more accurate and able to pick up lil changes in temp

pleanty of Bdin i think looking at my chart FF got rid of my lines after i entered my pos OPK
Proud Mum of Ella 3yrs and Noah 20months
KelzF09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KelzF09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 9:13pm
Toni - u had me a confussed for a minute there
Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by __H__ __H__ wrote:

why is it that around ov time either one of us is sick or one of us is grumpy at the other?

I totally missed this
Had to check what Kelz was referring to, sorry H! I recall Tarns used to say that either her or DF were always sick at ov time too. We were grumpy last time but that was because we did it too much and got sick of each other, lol!

ETA: Kelz if I was you I would keep BD'ing JIC

Edited by Bobsta
Me 34
Him 35
Baby #2 on it's way!

KelzF09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KelzF09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 9:17pm
yea i worried i ben Bdin to much and DH may not be producing enuf good spermies for me
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 463464465466467>