FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCharting

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 465466467
Author
KelzF09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KelzF09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 9:37pm
we can all sing lol

OMG some one needs to calm me down i usually ready for bed at this time
Proud Mum of Ella 3yrs and Noah 20months
Sponsored Links

Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 9:40pm
Hmm... from what some people are saying... the charting thread is just for charting... anythihng else can be said in the chat thread? thats what I'm getting anways...

To be honest it is going to get so complicated going to multiple threads to talk to the same people
Brandon - 05/12/2003

KelzF09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KelzF09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 9:41pm
i understand ya BK i tried the whole multiple threads and it does get hard trying to keep up
LadyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 9:41pm
You all know that it will just end up being a chatting thread as well as a charting thread but its a fresh start anyways
TTC for 4 1/2 years
IVF #1 - April 2012 short BFP, no frosties
IVF #2 - August 2012, BFP!! 3 frosties!

Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 9:43pm
I still plan to share my day with you guys...too many threads does get confusing. The consensus for the new thread is to leave behind the bad things that have happened lately. Happy thoughts from now on in in a new happy thread
Me 34
Him 35
DD almost 2 years old and...
Baby #2 on it's way!

KelzF09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KelzF09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 9:43pm
yay happy vibes
_H_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _H_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 9:44pm
Im thinking the same thing BK! i wanted to put my chart somewhere but dont want to put it in a thread that is only about charting as then it will be controled by TTC. i know that this 'area' of OB is about TTC but im not letting it control me at the moment. i want to be in a thread that i can talk about other things as well and give people support weather its for TTC or other things. maybe the chat thread is for me (but then ill miss my charting friends)
KelzF09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KelzF09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 9:45pm
well i better go wake DH from the couch so he can move to the bed and put lil puppy Lakai in his crate for the night,

will be on in the morning, will b interesting to see what temp wil b
KelzF09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KelzF09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 9:46pm
have a good evening all
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 9:46pm
yeah it will be a bit confusing to start i think, but i have to agree its blardy hard to catch up on everyones gossip every day if you cant be on here all day long (which would be lovely if i could tho!) and the charting thread should just be for charting info i reckon or all else gets lost amongst the gossip! it would just make it easier i think..and the waiting to ov threads and TWW thread seem the place to chat and pass the time really...jmo..
so yeah, maybe it should be predominantly for charting. of course the odd thing gets thrown in there, sometimes you cant help it, but i think in the long run, and for newer people it would be easier if they could come and get advice and support that they need too if theres a specific thread for it again..
My little miracle 6/1/2011
My angel in Heaven 9/5/14
_H_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _H_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 9:46pm
rito- so im slow typer (and cant spell!) so it takes me ages to write a post. im happy to be in the new thread then after reading what you ladies said
Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 9:48pm
The new thread is up and ready to go
You guys can use it however you want, talk about whatever you want. I will just follow the crowd
Me 34
Him 35
Baby #2 on it's way!

_H_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _H_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 9:49pm
im not going to post in the new charting until people work out what they want in there. i think it is all a bit crazy but its my 2 cents

im not going to let TTC take over my life so im happy to stay out of the thread if i need to and go to the chat thread
_Soda_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Soda_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 9:52pm
very true. it was just my opinion, but i too am totally happy with whatever anyone wants to do!
My little miracle 6/1/2011
My angel in Heaven 9/5/14
Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 9:55pm
I think we should use it for chatting & charting as that's what we do. Questions about charting and TTC come up as we chat. It's too hard have a thread for every different topic. It is hard to keep up if you're not on OB all day but we're all used to that already
Me 34
Him 35
Baby #2 on it's way!

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 9:59pm
Bobsta, thanks for making a happy place for me to hang out, lol
Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2010 at 10:07pm
My pleasure...LOVE TO ALL!

I won't be posting in here again. If anyone wants to find me I will be in the "The Charting Girls" thread or hopefully in the Due in November thread, lol
Me 34
Him 35
Baby #2 on it's way!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 465466467