FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFebruary 2015 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>
Author
KatBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KatBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2014 at 8:32am
Hi everyone, we are pregnant with our first- due 20 February 2015. We had been TTC for 2 1/2 years so pretty nervous about everything! I might wait a while to join FB group I think, but would be keen for private thread on here...
Sponsored Links

NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2014 at 9:18am
Congrats katbee. There is a few of us not brave enough to join fb just yet!!!! And I've tried to get a private thread started but so far no luck. Will let ya all know when we get one!!!!

AFM - feeling truly horrible this morning. Pretty bad nausea started around 3am (have been on night shift). Hasn't let off. Urgh.

Edited by NzVeggie - 24 June 2014 at 9:19am

Angel babies July '13, November '13 and June '14
Baby girl born 26/06/15
Pugglepuss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Pugglepuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2014 at 11:06am
Hi everyone! It looks like we're due end of Feb but I feel like I have way too many symptoms! My jeans already don't fit cos my tummys so bloated and I'm getting morning nausea, sore boobs, extreme fatigue and headaches, and I got an instant positive urine test the evening before my period was due. My last period was pretty weird - very long but really light compared to normal so wondering if I could be further along than I realise? I'm so terrified of anything bad happening - hoping my first doctors visit on Thursday will help put my mind at rest!!! Will join the facebook group when I'm feeling more confident :D
LiBi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiBi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2014 at 8:12am
Congratulations Pugglepuss! Hmm, sounds like we are in the same boat - I'm anywhere between 7-11 weeks, the discrepancy due to irregular periods but personally am pretty confident 7 weeks is more accurate.

Pregnancy hasn't been too enjoyable so far, I'm distracted by the constant queasiness, headaches, chills, painful breasts & sudden exhaustion. That's why I've been off the forum for a few days, I can only concentrate on something for a few minutes before feeling sick & having to take a break.

Fortunately I only work 2 days a week but Monday & Tuesday were still very challenging; when swiveling my chair to pick up an object, I would have a sudden rush to the head, causing me to feel giddy & slightly faint Not fun!

Poor hubby sees himself off to work most of these mornings, seldom now do I have his breakfast & lunch ready but rather am curled up in bed clutching a pillow, either asleep or queasy.

The maternity ward txt me yesterday with the details of my midwife. She will be in touch with me or I can contact her in the meantime if there is a need.

My original plan was to have 1 scan, near the due date to check the position of Baby so we knew how they would be for delivery. Now that there's a 4 week difference between possible due dates, I will probably have a scan somewhere in the middle of my pregnancy to check how old Baby is.

Long blurb here but it's been awhile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Pugglepuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2014 at 8:33am
I'm with you there LiBi! Isn't it weird though - I keep saying to hubby, if I was this sick for any other reason I'd be miserable and feeling pathetic but knowing that it's all due to masses of the right hormones coursing through me makes me quite thankful to feel so yuck :) Every time I get a big wave of nausea or can't keep my eyes open at work I have a quiet word to bubba along the lines of "it's ok baby, you take whatever you need to grow big and strong". So corny lol :)
anneke147270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anneke147270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2014 at 2:33pm
Hi all, i am baking #2 with due date 26 feb 15. last time i was on this site was back in nov 08 and had lots of fun chatting with others.
stella125 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stella125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2014 at 6:37pm
When did everyone's morning sickness start? I'm feeling fine and it's kinda worrying me because with my first I was extremely ill.

<
LiBi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiBi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2014 at 6:52pm
Congratulations anneke!

Stella, I really wouldn't worry about morning sickness (or the lack of!) as my Nan commented only yesterday that with her first daughter, she was sick all day, every day of her pregnancy (yikes! no thanks!) but with her second she didn't suffer with it at all.

Another lady I know had no morning sickness for her first two pregnancies but with her third it was almost debilitating.

My queasiness began in approximately my 7th week & lasts all day & night. Would love to think I could escape it in any future pregnancies!
JuniorO View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JuniorO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2014 at 6:52pm
Stella125, I'm 6wks and haven't had any sickness/nausea... don't worry, not everyone gets it (even if you've had it with other pregnancies, they're all different). Just sit back and be grateful :-)
binklemouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binklemouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2014 at 7:49pm
I have not had any at all. My mum didn't have any with my brother and I and neither did my sister in law with her two babies!

<
stella125 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stella125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2014 at 9:50pm
Thanks guys I'm such a worry wart, I have had 2 MCs before my little boy so I'm extra paranoid.

<
LiBi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LiBi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2014 at 8:40am
Oh, you're not alone there, stella! I certainly worry about nearly everything - commented to hubby yesterday that I'm already trying to solve everything from possible health issues to Baby's teenage scenarios

Hooray though for feeling less sick today! I actually made hubby's lunch, washed dishes & put a load in the washing machine - that's a first for all since Friday
navyandlime View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote navyandlime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2014 at 1:29pm
I haven't had much either, and I did with my other 3. The girl the worst.

BessieBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2014 at 2:20pm
Woohoo Sso I finally worked out my old password!! So now I have my old forum handle. This feels much better. LOL
Sarah Mum to,
Boy 07/2008, Girl 03/2010, Boy 05/2012, Angel 07/08/2014

BessieBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2014 at 2:21pm
Just not to confuse you navyandlime and me are the same person. I'll be under this one now though.

Sarah Mum to,
Boy 07/2008, Girl 03/2010, Boy 05/2012, Angel 07/08/2014

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pugglepuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2014 at 2:27pm
Hey girls :) I'm so excited - had our doctor visit this morning and she said it definitely seems like we're at least 6 weeks along and all signs point to a healthy pregnancy :) She helped put my mind at rest about a lot of stuff and hopefully the blood tests will come back tomorrow and help to place this little bundle of joy on some sort of timeline :) Also being sent for a scan in a couple of weeks. Definitely starting to feel more real now!
seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2014 at 4:08pm
Welcome Pugglepuss!

BessieBear - you and I are at the exact same stage, 8 weeks today. I'm holding my breath for 9 weeks and then 10 to get past mc milestone but its starting to feel more concrete now!
MC February 2014

MrsKB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsKB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2014 at 4:50pm
Hi guys, I'm on the Due January group, but after our scan this week our due date was revised to Feb 3 :) like most of you, we are just trying to get to the 'safe' mark! So nerve racking, I've also been extremely sick with MS :(
binklemouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binklemouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2014 at 4:55pm
8 weeks seaview!

<
DJKaf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJKaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2014 at 1:44pm
Its so exciting to see people make it to thatm 8 week mark. It feels like forever since we found out yet still so far until we can breathe a sigh of relief. I see pregnant ladies at the gym going fo it and feel like a fake pregnant person. But I think once i have a big bump and feel "really pregnant" then i'll be comfortable jumping around too. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>