FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOctober 07 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 140>
Author
NikkiB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikkiB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: October 07 babies
    Posted: 01 February 2007 at 9:00pm
Hi

I'm pleased to say that we are 4 weeks pregnant

Is there any other mums-to-be out there that are also having babies in October?

Our due date is the 10 October 2007
Sponsored Links

mamanee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamanee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2007 at 9:27pm
Wow! October mums already!

Congratulations, I think you might be the first one here!

kaw123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaw123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2007 at 9:30pm
wow congrats nicki...only seems like 5 mins ago I was 4 weeks and now I'm 11! Here's to a happy healthy pregnancy!

Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2007 at 10:10pm
WOW october ones already!!!

Congrats on your BFP!!!!
Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2007 at 9:08am
Wow I can't believe their are October mums already I was an October mum last year. I had James on the 26 its weird to think that I was pregnant this time last year.

Congrats to you Nikki and all the best wishes for you and your pregnancy.

Edited by Danni-chick

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
shelleybean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelleybean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2007 at 9:39pm
wow a big congrats

BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2007 at 9:41am
This might seem kinda redundant as everyone else has said the same thing but WOW!! October preggys already!!! seems like only a few weeks ago that i was starting up the july thread at 4 weeks pregnant and now im 17 weeks!!!
Congrats!!!!!
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2007 at 9:47am
congrats nikkib!!!
i was the first october mum last year and i can't believe that was a whole 12mths ago!
all the best for a smooth pregnancy

BTW oct 10 is a great day to have a baby

NikkiB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikkiB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2007 at 11:25am
Thanks guys!!!

Its all really overwhelming at the moment, but its great to be pg

I just can't wait to get past the next 8 weeks and then I can go shopping!!!!
EllenMumof2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EllenMumof2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2007 at 12:59pm

IM due on the 5th of Oct so can i join you? Im 5 weeks preg and i can't wait

[/url

Edited by EllenMumof2
NikkiB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikkiB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2007 at 2:18pm
Hi EllenMumof2!

Congratulations!!!

Welcome to the October club
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2007 at 6:28pm
Looks like I can join you too!! EDD 5th October... Still nervous as I have lost a baby at 9 weeks before having Joey. Had my first scan yesterday though and bean was definitely there....
Here's hoping our pregnancies go quickly and safely!!

Have you guys got awful morning sickness already?? I felt soooo sick all day yesterday but good today.

Edited by newmum

NikkiB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikkiB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2007 at 7:58pm
Welcome Newmum

I felt really dizzy today and also felt a bit sick

I've got some of those sea-sickness bands (you put them on your wrists and they use accupressure points). I think they work great!

I've been feeling really tired the last few days thought.

Hope you start to feel better soon and the best of luck with this pregnancy

Edited by NikkiB
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2007 at 8:18pm
Oh yay!! more october mummies!! and its great to see some of the TTC mummies in this thread too so a huge congrats to Ellenmumof2 and newmum and all the new ladies to OB

Oh and Newmum - i got MS from 4.5 weeks and i still have it at 17 weeks!! MMWWAHAHA i hope it doesnt hang around for you all though

Edited by Baysmum
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2007 at 9:27pm
Yeah I had it until 16 weeks with Joey.... not looking forward to it

EllenMumof2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EllenMumof2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2007 at 10:31pm

Congrats all

Wow new mum your due the same day as me thats awsome. I wonder who will have there baby first? Maybe me as i will have to have a c-section again. Your lucky to have a scan so early may i ask why?

Edited by EllenMumof2
Salifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2007 at 12:43pm
Well looks like I can join the Oct club too!!!

From my calcs I should be due around Oct 11 but yet to confrim that with my doctor.

New mum - 5 Oct
EllenMumof2 - 5 Oct
NikkiB - 10 Oct
Salifer - 11 Oct

NikkiB, I'm with you on the sickness front, feeling a little off colour the last few days, I just keep nibbling on somthing to keep the stomach full!!!
NikkiB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikkiB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2007 at 3:58pm
Salifer, you're a day after me!!! Are you feeling tired also? I'm seem to be fine one minute and needing a sleep the next minute! Not complaining though
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2007 at 5:03pm
Ellen - i had the scan because we weren't sure of the dates... it would have either been 5 weeks or 11 weeks!! I only had a very light 3 day bleed in December and wasn't sure if I was preggers before then or not. Also I have a great dr. who knows I am absolutely paranoid after my m/c before Joey I have had quite sore crampy feelings today so am a bit worried about what is happening "down there", but I am sure it will be fine.

YAY! 4 October mums already! Nibbling constantly seems to help with the yucky tummy, I agree.

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2007 at 5:44pm
Sticky for the October 2007 Mummies! Eeeek - can't believe that by the time you have your babies my gremlins will be about to turn 1! I didn't quite know I was preg this time last year, they were supposed to be Nov babies...
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 140>