FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in November 07?!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 108>
Author
LisaJay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LisaJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2007 at 6:23pm
Hi Pip1,
I am in the exact same position as you! I havent been to the doctor yet as I thought I would leave it till next week, but going my calender I will be 5 weeks on friday. I miscarried at 5 weeks in august so trying not to get too excited too early, but Im staying positive and so should you.
Sponsored Links

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2007 at 11:02pm
Congrats November Mummies to be - this time last year I was one of you! (my girls arrived 2 1/2 weeks early in mid Oct).

Making this a sticky - and hoping those growing beans are sticky ones too!

LisaJay - I had a miscarriage at 7 weeks and had a d and c, then fell pregnant again with my gremlins only a few weeks later. I was a nervous wreck for the first 3 months (actually the whole pregnancy ) worrying about every little cramp and spot, but my girls are here and thriving. Your wee one will be here in no time at all! If it helps put your mind at ease, ask your GP for an early dating scan, I know my anxiety decreased a lot after my first scan at 6 weeks when we saw the heartbeat (then went right back up to sky-high again a few weeks later when they found a second heartbeat ).

Enough waffling from me, congrats again November Mums-to-be!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
NovemberMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NovemberMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2007 at 7:53pm
hello all my due date is November 21 2007 Im currently about 4 weeks pregnant.

did anyone suspect they were pregnant before AF was due and before they took a pregnancy test?

Edited by MeganGrace
Bel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2007 at 8:24pm
Hey MeganGrace
I defintely did - I seemed to just know. I went to doctor and had a test which came back negative (she wanted to give me antibiotics for UTI) and then started wondering... 3 weeks later I was here and 6 weeks pg.
people have beena sking how I knew - I just did...
Mum to two beautiful kids   
Luke (09.11.2007)
Amy (01.04.2009)
NovemberMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NovemberMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2007 at 8:27pm
I didnt tell anyone AF was due on Wednesday I was going to wait till today to take a test but it didnt come and I didnt want to wait that long..then went to Drs for bloods to confirm.

my hcg levels were about 600 and I need to find a midwife

Edited by MeganGrace

callalily View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callalily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2007 at 11:23am
Hello!!

I am brand new to this board, and am looking forward to getting to know you all.

I got a positve on a pg test on Friday morning. Due in november - but not sure on dates. Doc says i am 5 weeks based on my last period. This is my first pregnancy and we got pg on our second cycle of trying.

Am feeling good. Boobs are a little sore, and am a bit tired. Felt terrible on friday with morning sickness but nothing since then - am a little worried about that...

anywho, can't wait to chat with your girls soon
emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2007 at 2:52pm
Welcome Callalily and everyone else who are having Nov babies like me! So exciting isn't it, hope everything goes well for all of you too!

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09
mamanee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamanee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2007 at 3:20pm
Congratulations to all the November mummies!

I've just found out that my twin cousins are both having babies in November of this year.

Hope everything goes smoothly for you all and your morning sickness doesn't hit you too badly!
callalily View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callalily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2007 at 8:56am
Thanks for the welcome ladies!

can anyone tell me - is it a bad sign if morning sickness stops and doesn't return? I am petrified of a miscariage (been a few in my family) and am freaking out - i havn't had any since Friday.

woke up at 4am and felt my boobs for soreness (as you do!) and they didn't hurt! so again, freaked out and hardly slept the rest of the night! Bit sore again this morning though - huge relief!!

so can any experienced ladies help me out? I would really appreciate some advise!
nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2007 at 2:18pm
Hi everyone. YAY I can join now too.... just found out a few days ago that I'm finally pregnant!! (Been trying for awhile). I'm so excited to be having another November baby. (Alex was born 2.11.05)

So a BIG BIG hello to all the other Nov mummies to be. I hope you are all feeling ok, and not suffering too bad from icky morning sickness. Can't wait to get to know you all!!
Nicky, Mum to Alex (5) & Sophie (3)
nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2007 at 2:20pm
Callalily, I'm not sure about the morning sickness thing. I never had any morning sickness when I was pregnant with Alex, and so far this time have been feeling pretty good too. But if you are worried I would say give your midwife a ring. They really don't mind, and its much better than you worrying all day and night!!
callalily View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callalily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2007 at 3:08pm
thanks so much nicola-ann! Am seeing a midwife tonight so will talk to her about it. Don't want another sleepless night of being convinced its all over rover!

and congrats on your pregnancy!!
LisaJay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LisaJay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2007 at 5:59pm
Hey Callalily, I cant say that I have really had any morning sickness yet, just a kinda bloated "funny" tummy, altho boobs were so in the weekend, they arent too bad now.
I wouldnt mind a touch of MS just to make it more real!!
I am 6 weeks. Went to Dr today and my blood pressure is up so she wants to keep an eye on that-otherwise all is good
DJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2007 at 7:37pm
Lol - be careful what you wish for LisaJay!!

I am 7 weeks and feeling sick almost all the time - just varying degrees of badness!

At least my boobs aren't as sore anymore. I can feel hardness lower down in my belly - I think that might be my uterus which is quite exciting (at least to me) - my sister said her tummy was harder (skinny cow!)
callalily View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callalily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2007 at 9:21am
hi girls - well went to the midwife last night and she is a little worried - so am have 3 lots of HCG blood tests to see if they are doubling as they should be. Had my first today.

Woke up to boobs being barely sore at all - so am not feeling overly positive that this pregnancy is going to continue.

Will come back when i have news on these bloods - in the meantime, all you girls are under strict instructions to grow your babies!
nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2007 at 9:59am
Oh Callalily I hope everything is ok!!!! Will be thinking of you    Big hugs for you!!
MyBelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyBelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2007 at 9:25am
Hey all,
Have just found out i am pregnant too, very suprising as was on pill! somewhere between 6-9weeks aparently, having dating scan today to confirm. I have a step daughter (16months) but this will be my first baby, am very excited and ohhhh so scared!
Am having wicked amounts of morning sickness, it lasts all day although today is the first day i have actually thrown up, boobs very sore and can feel something going on in my belly, (other than morning sickness!!)

Will write more after have had scan, cant wait me and DF are soooooo excited.

I really hope everything goes well for u callalily, my thoughts are with u now

One last thing, is anyone on here from Gisborne? would love to catch up with you if you are!
nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2007 at 1:29pm
Hi Mybelly, and welcome to the November club!!! Hope you stop feeling icky soon. I'm just starting to feel sick, which is exciting as I'm hoping seeing as I wasn't sick with my son, I will be having a girl this time if I am sick!! I am quickly finding I need to eat something small about every 2 hours to stop feeling sick. And all I feel like eating is plain food and vegies (which is very different from my 1st pregancy when I craved chocolate the whole 9 months!!)

Anyway, good luck with your scan!!
Can't wait to get to know you!!
nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2007 at 6:23pm
Hi everyone. Just wondered how you are all feeling?? MyBelly how was your scan?? I met my midwife for the first time today, so that was really exciting. She was so wonderful!!

Hope everyone is feeling ok!!
Callalily I have been thinking of you!! Hope your bloods are ok.

Thats all!!
Have a good night!!
Leem&Bridge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leem&Bridge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2007 at 8:33pm
Hi all! Just found out yesterday i am pregnant due on the 21st same as u megan :) i have a 2 year old daughter :) this baby was not planned but are starting to b a bit excited :)looking forward to getting to know u all :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 108>