FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked**Sore boobies@20 wks.....TMI...**

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: **Sore boobies@20 wks.....TMI...**
    Posted: 27 December 2008 at 9:32am

Has anyone else experienced or is going through having really quite sore bbs??  I thought I'd only get this in the first trimester, however they never got paticularly sore then. Now though halfway through my pg, the nipples in paticular are *very* tender! So if my cat or son jump up on me the ooowwweee and DP can just forget it lol

Is this normal? I've read my pg books but can't seem to find much info on it at this stage. Also the other day I saw some clear fluid coming out of one of the nipples (which have also changed shape I reckon)...is that early milk or something????

Edited by Emmecat

Sponsored Links

Spirals View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spirals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2008 at 9:50am
Yes, it's normal. Mine have been very tender too all the way through. They've at least doubled in size - and nipples are definately different shape & size.

DH is in love with them - but gutted cos it's not often he can touch them lol
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2008 at 10:49am
Mine have been sore on and off throughout the pregnancy. The leaking will be colostrum and that's totally normal too. I started leaking around 15 weeks with both pregnancies, but everyone is different, some don't leak at all and some leak loads.
Is normal for the nipples to get bigger, nobblier and darker as well. Basically everything weird that happens is probably normal.....lol

mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2008 at 11:51am
Yup. mine hurt sooooo bad when bubs goes through a growth spurt! Thats how I know and I can guarantee I will weigh a kg or 2 more a few days after it starts and fews days after that my tummy will get that icky stretching feeling.

Try and avoid the chilled section of the supermarket hun, it is murder!

The colostrum is a fun surprise huh

LeahandJoel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeahandJoel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2008 at 1:27pm

With both pg's I had to wear breast pads from about 12 weeks, not cos i leaked, but cos they got sooooo sore, and the ends of my nipples would go all white as well. Breast pads were the only thing that helped and sometimes not even that did.

mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2008 at 9:52am
Oh yeah, the white tips... what is that all about????

Post Reply Post Reply