FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked? for Mum’s of more then one

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ButterflyMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButterflyMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ? for Mum’s of more then one
    Posted: 11 September 2009 at 11:01am
What is the latest u felt baby move I was about 18 week's with my first 14 with my second about 16 with my 3rd this time I still not felt anything.   I know baby is there everything is doing what it supose to   heard heartbeat, but starting to get a little worried. Oh and I should mention I did have a front placenta with my first and 3rd so I have been thinking the same thing here as well except I know I had felt my bubba move by now.

Sponsored Links

mamanee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamanee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2009 at 11:05am
I could feel Sam move from about 15 weeks onwards, with the fluttery movement to start with then gradually the kicks got stronger and my placenta was at the back.

With this baby, my placenta was all out front and down low so I couldn't feel anything for ages.   It wasn't until over 20 weeks that I could feel movement that was more regular and not just gas or my imagination.

I started to get worried too! And now he doesn't stop moving at all!
peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2009 at 3:22pm
With my first it was the day before my 20week scan. With my second, about 14 weeks. If everyhting is normal, I wouldnt worry yet....easier to say than do
Andriea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andriea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2009 at 3:59pm
this is my 6th baby and although I felt the odd movement (i think it was movement) round 14 weeks didnt really feel them consistanly till like 22ish weeks. DH is only just really starting to see the movements from the outside now and still only rarely and im nearly 32 weeks

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButterflyMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2009 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by Andriea Andriea wrote:

this is my 6th baby and although I felt the odd movement (i think it was movement) round 14 weeks didnt really feel them consistanly till like 22ish weeks. DH is only just really starting to see the movements from the outside now and still only rarely and im nearly 32 weeks

Wow 6 I so want 6 he he.
thnak's for putting my mind a ease ladies.

crafty1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crafty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2009 at 6:03pm
I didn't feel my first for sure until about 20 weeks. Had felt things before but didn't realise what. This preg felt at about 14 weeks. It's probably just the placenta in the way.

LouD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2009 at 8:51pm
Hey Deb, i cant remember my first but think it was around 20 week mark(14yrs ago), second was 18 weeks and this one was 11weeks, but didnt seriously know until about 13weeks. I reckon my second had an anterior placenta and that could explain the late feelings..........this one was WOW how early!!!! I couldnt believe it myself so didnt really believe it until the same feelings got more and more obvious
LeahandJoel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeahandJoel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2009 at 7:58am

Ist was about 18 weeks, and second was over 20 due to placenta being at the front.

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2009 at 7:23pm
Apparently if you have an anterior (front) placenta with one pregnancy, you're more likely to have the same in subsequent pregnancies as it can be due to the shape, position etc. of your uterus.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ButterflyMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2009 at 9:05pm
oh good to know Emma I knew it was called an anterior just could not spell it lol.   

Post Reply Post Reply