FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPregnancy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mukesh11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mukesh11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pregnancy
    Posted: 05 April 2009 at 9:20am
Pregnancy (latin graviditas) is the carrying of one or more offspring, known as a fetus or embryo, inside the uterus of a female. In a pregnancy, there can be multiple gestations, as in the case of twins or triplets. Human pregnancy is the most studied of all mammalian pregnancies. Obstetrics is the surgical field that studies and cares for high risk pregnancy. Midwifery is the non-surgical field that cares for pregnancy and pregnant women.

Childbirth usually occurs about 38 weeks after fertilization (conception), i.e., approximately 40 weeks from the last normal menstrual period (LNMP) in humans. The World Health Organisation defines normal term for delivery as between 37 weeks and 42 weeks. The calculation of this date involves the assumption of a regular 28-day period
------------
mukesh11

Hand and Body Lotion- with Shea Butter - Hand and Body Lotion- with Shea Butter
Sponsored Links

Mrs_B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs_B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2009 at 1:06pm
Okay.....
and your question is...??
mrsturtle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsturtle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2009 at 1:27pm
Im slightly confused too Mrs_B....... Im guessing its just the deffiniton of pregnancy incase we didnt know
freckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2009 at 1:51pm
I wondered what this was about too... selling body lotion maybe?? I haven't clicked on the link tho...
mum to 3 lovely girls :D
Redbedrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redbedrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2009 at 2:09pm
Well i wondered what had happened to me nearly 3 years ago and know I know
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2009 at 2:16pm
Hmmm really? So thats what I am and was last year!

I think you are just trying to sell your body lotions!

TysMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TysMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2009 at 4:05pm
i actually had a bit of a giggle
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2009 at 5:40pm
ya learn a new thing everyday !

Tweedle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tweedle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2009 at 6:09pm
Um...OK!
Mum to Ellie, Dylan & Lauren
Bobbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2009 at 7:05pm
It's just a random spammer. What a pity they don't have a forum on their site so we could return the favour

kriss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kriss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2009 at 9:37pm
It looks like an American site / product, hmmm..

Random!

Little Angel, April 10
 Post Reply Post Reply