FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedcambridge mums?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
maddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cambridge mums?
    Posted: 11 July 2007 at 5:26pm
Hello my name is carrie i am 23 and have a 4 year old and a 5month old and are new to the area so are keen to meet some new people so my youngest can have some play mates. if any one can help by telling me of any coffee groups in the cambridge area that would be great.
Sponsored Links

Brenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 8:49pm
Hi Carrie! Welcome to OhBaby I live in Hamilton and I know there are a few others on here from Hamilton and Cambridge. Sorry, can't help you on the coffee group thing... try plunket? I know they do playgroups

I think the Waikato mums are keen for another meet up soon so you are most welcome to come along!

Edited by rubydooby
My beautiful 2 girls...nearly 4 and 13 months
KH25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KH25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 9:11pm
Hi Carrie! I am from Cambridge but I think I am the only one on here!! My girl is a wee bit older than yours though. You should definately come to the next Hamilton meet up - in fact I might just go start a post now and we can get one organised!

As for coffee groups - I only moved here in February so I haven't made it to any yet although I have contacted Plunket about it. Try www.cambridge4kids.co.nz it has everything you wanna know about child related activities and there is the phone number in there for the lady who organises the plunkets groups.
Kelly, mum to DD, 19Jun06 (26wks 1lb15oz) DS1, 24Oct10 (32wks 4lb11oz) and DS2, 31Dec11 (32wks, 4lb11)
 Post Reply Post Reply