FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPalmy & Welly mums - in Palmy in Aug?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2007 at 6:32pm

Damnit,im out for this one as have work on that day :(

i was lookin foward to seeing Alize again (hes so cute)

BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
Sponsored Links

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2007 at 10:28pm

Palmy mums:
Becks (mummy_Becks) 2
Teresa (busymum)
Janine (mum2paris) 2
Stacey (kebakat) 1
Nic (Nictoddie) 2
Kell 2
Andie 1
Fleury 0
Laura (andysmummy) 1

Welly mums:
Claire (Redbedrock) 1
Leish 1
Kels 1

Kirsten (baalamb) 1

The Rest:
AnnC 1
Carmel 1
Aimeejoy 1+bump
Bridie (Babe)

Is this list now correct??

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
kell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2007 at 8:38am
Is for me :)

Just to confirm...

date= 14 Aug
time= 11.30?
place= maccas on the square upstairs?

should we order as we come in? that way they are not overwhelmed with orders and we dont have to go back down once we get the kids and pushchairs upstairs?
Kayla Rose is now 4!
James Sydney is nearly 2!
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2007 at 10:05am
I thought I would get up stairs first and as I am coming with a friend take turns looking after the kids while I get my food. But then again I may just get it first...
Ann

Also Mum to Josh (15) and Brooke (10)
kell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2007 at 10:14am
I thought id just get mine to take away, that way I dont have to struggle with a tray and pushchair
Kayla Rose is now 4!
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2007 at 10:24am
The room is booked (for us) from 11am to 3pm, so you can come a bit early if you like too.
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2007 at 10:48am
Thanks busy mum
Ann

kell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2007 at 10:59am
oh cool thanks, couldnt remember the time, and was too lazy to go find it
Kayla Rose is now 4!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2007 at 11:28am
Thanks Teresa, i'll be there from about 11am ish then.
I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
caliandjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2007 at 11:33am
Can you pre-order at McDs and have them bring all the food to the room?

I might come along if you need a free pair of hands.

Edited by fleury

[/url]

Angel June 2012
kell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2007 at 11:41am
The more hands the better I say!
I dont think they wanted us to make a big order because they are having head office in to check them out etc.??
So asked if we could stagger the ordering, thats why I thought ordering as we arrived might me a good option as we will prob arrive at all different times....but thats just my thoughts
Kayla Rose is now 4!
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2007 at 12:00pm
They would prefer pre-ordering, if you guys all know what you want a day in advance....?
kell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2007 at 12:18pm
I can handle pre ordering if we can get it all done and in to them in time. Its not like we dont know whats on the menu lol
Kayla Rose is now 4!
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2007 at 9:08pm
Last time we Palmy mums were at McDs we ordered as we were ready, it was still staggered but the kids had had some settling time and were left in another person's supervision etc.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2007 at 9:22pm

The main reason they want us to stage the orders is because they are having their full field done. They are timed on how long people are in the lines and how long they take to get the orders out. The timing is usually done between 12-1pm.

The way Teresa said has worked really well for us.

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2007 at 9:34pm
might come up stairs and settle etc..before i head for food.. Probably have to feed Rhyley first anyhow

So see ya tomorrow gals (and guys..)
Ann

kell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2007 at 10:08pm
Yay! see you all tomorrow
Kayla Rose is now 4!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789