FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC after a M/C

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
yesnomayb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yesnomayb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TTC after a M/C
    Posted: 14 April 2011 at 2:25pm
Does anyone have any info to share on getting pregnant after a M/C
Things went back to normal quickly for me got AF 25 days later did not ovulate bewteen the M/C and getting first period but have ovd this month it was much more noticeable currently 5 DPO and now staring to freak a little at the thought of getting pregnant and then the thought if i am will i lose it or will it stick?
Sponsored Links

AzzaNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AzzaNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2011 at 3:00pm
Not much info I'm afraid, I got pregnant 4 months after my miscarriage and now have an 8 month old (I did take low dose aspirin and Vitex through the pregnancy though, no idea if it made a difference but I needed to feel like I was doing something)

http://intermittentblogger.wordpress.com
Atiamuri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atiamuri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2011 at 3:56pm
I think your body will only do it if it is ready. I'm almost at the same stage as you. The Dr this time said to wait for 3 months, but he is a house officer and male. I plan on waiting for one normal cycle as a 'clean out' then trying again. Hopefully it happens quicker this time round!
I have heard that often the first cycle is annovulatory then as there are still some of the good pregnancy hormones running around, often people get preggo on the second cycle. Then again some people conceive their first cycle back and go on to have a happy healthy pregnancy.
Good luck for a sticky baby!!!
yesnomayb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yesnomayb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2011 at 4:08pm
i guess it will happen when the time is right try not to think to much about it kinda hard tho :)
 Post Reply Post Reply