FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBizarre things people say

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Vanillabean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vanillabean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2008 at 8:25pm
Thanks Kazzle

Mostly feeling quite sad, which I guess is normal. I usually cry a bit in the morning before I go to work and then again when I come home. I found it really hard the first couple of days back when none of my immediate colleagues knew and I had to pretend nothing was wrong. Also whenever I rang up for my hcg test results, part of me kept expecting them to say "its looks like you're still pregnant after all." But of course, each time they actually told me that my levels were dropping and they believe that I'm miscarrying. No kidding.

Now I'm just worried that its going to take ages for my cycle to get back to normal. I have been bleeding since Saturday but it has not been very heavy, not much in the way of cramps and not really red bleeding either. They told me to come back if I'm still bleeding in a week but I think even if I'm not I'm going to ask them to test my hcg again just to confirm that its all over.
Sponsored Links

Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2008 at 8:39am
Hey Vanillabean, i bleed from from tuesday morning until saturday night so 5 days for me, and for me it was like a period just heavier, and then 3 days later i had my hcg levels tested and they were back to normal...I know what you are going through is really hard, and there isnt a lot i can say that can ease the pain, but please do ring me if you want to chat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12