FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSeptember 2007 toddlers!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
cheekymonkeysmum View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekymonkeysmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2008 at 4:59pm
Hi Ladies, it has been a long long long time since i was last on this thread (been chatting on others) and posted anything. Also I use to be under another name (which i can't remember what it was..)

I'm still feeding Hayley (my DD) formula cause i feel that it is giving her more nutrients, vitimins and all the stuff she might be missing out on...also cows milk was too much for her but i give her a little bit every so often so it not too heavy for her tummy.

My little one has just come down with a cold (and i was feeling good cause i thought we had dodged the change of season colds....but no they found me.

Babykiwi 2 of my friends kids had foot and mouth....it is not nice for the bubs, and it is easily and quickly spread even when you think you are careful. Hope she is better now.

Sponsored Links

BabyKiwi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyKiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2008 at 6:58pm
Hi there!!

Yeah, she is back to normal now, thankfully and heading back t pre-school tomorrow!

Hope you all had a great weekend, I was working this morning and then cleaned the BBQ,
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2008 at 8:15pm
Hi Girls. Cooper is on Junior milk, has taken to it really well. We just went cold turkey with him.

Hope everyone is happy
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

popcorn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote popcorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2008 at 5:14pm
Hi everyone! how are you all? I thought it was time to resurrect this poor thread!

We had Thomas's plunket check today, he is 11kg and 78cm tall. He is walking everywhere now, I think he has forgotten all about crawling!

I havent got his 15 month imms yet, was just wondering if you guys have and how they went? I am a little bit dubious about this one, its certainly controversial, i guess i need to read into it a bit more before making a proper decision

Looking forward to catching up with you all
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2008 at 10:33pm
Hey Simone,

I had Coopers 15mth check last week, he's 12.25kg's and 83cms. I haven't had his imms done yet, I'm still trying to decide about these ones too. I might stagger them.

Cooper isnt' walking, still cruising heaps, meh.. he'll do it when he's ready.
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

BabyKiwi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyKiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2008 at 6:33pm
Heya guys! Yeah we have been slack haven't we!

Had the 15 mon check today, 11.7kg and 80cm. We did go to get the imms done but because of a raised temp and an ear infection, they said no, so will do it after the holidays. The nurse said to me that she would be very grumpy for a couple of days and possibly be off her food when she gets them.

Ava isn't walking yet either, lots of cruising and just standing as well! So not long now I would expect!

What is everyone up too over the holiday period!?
BabyKiwi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyKiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2013 at 4:49pm
Hey not sure if you guys are in here as much, was lurking around reading through this and a couple of other threads, would love an update!!
BabyKiwi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyKiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2017 at 2:22pm
Hey guys,

Not even sure if you are still here! Was checking on some other stuff and came across this... How are you all??
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123