FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTry Again Next Month

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Brilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Try Again Next Month
    Posted: 14 February 2010 at 3:38pm
First month of trying it was fun and exciting,
We didnt have any succuss started my period yesterday, bring on the next cycle my husband thinks trying to get pregnant is fun fingers crossed!!!

Sponsored Links

Chickoin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickoin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2010 at 3:41pm
It's wonderful that you are both having fun :). Good luck for this next round
Bobsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2010 at 12:44am
I hope it happens soon for you before the novelty wears off for him!
After a few months my DH starting complaining I only kept him around for his sperm, LOL!
Me 34
Him 35
DD almost 2 years old and...
Baby #2 on it's way!

Brilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2010 at 10:35am
Funny, he wants it as much as me,
I have gone through his diary saying ˙ou get sex tonight" over the period I am fertile and he is like oh yay thats lots of days in a row!!! Lets hope it happens for us I am a little worried as I had the depo injection and have been told that it can effext your chances for a while I was only on it for 6months and didnt realise it was a sideaffect has anyone else experienced this?

freckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2010 at 10:49am
how long ago did you come off the Depo? it can take a while to get things back to normal after it
mum to 3 lovely girls :D
MindyW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MindyW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2010 at 11:29am
but on the flipside it also happens straight away for others on the depo all the best!
My Beautiful Little Emily

We've Waited for You Forever!
Brilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2010 at 1:30pm
November then was put on the pill for 2months until I got the all clear from the hospital to get pregnant again I had a Molar Preganacy Last May so had a hard ride after that all good now though I am really looking foward to this time in my life I am waiting for that special little gift

sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2010 at 8:36pm
Can I ask what a molar pregnancy is?
Here we go again, another baby on it's way!
Brilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2010 at 11:37am
Sure, it is not that common they say 1 in 15,000 pregnancys once you have had one the ods go up to 1 in 70 ,

A molar pregnancy is a condition in which the tissue surrounding a fertilised egg develops abnormally. This tissue, which would normally have developed into the placenta, instead forms a grapelike mass of tissue inside the uterus.

There are two different types of molar pregnancy:

Partial molar pregnancy
In addition to the abnormal tissue, some normal pregnancy tissue develops eg: a foetus, amniotic tissue or umbilical cord. If a foetus develops, it will die early in the pregnancy as a result of the condition.

Complete molar pregnancy
Where no normal pregnancy tissue develops at all.

Molar pregnancies tend to occur more commonly in younger and older women. In New Zealand it is estimated that 1 in every 1500 pregnancies will be a molar pregnancy. Having a previous molar pregnancy increases the chance of having another molar pregnancy to 1 in 70.

The condition is usually benign (non-cancerous), however molar pregnancies can become cancerous if not removed. The chances of a molar pregnancy becoming cancerous are higher with a complete molar pregnancy than with a partial molar pregnancy.
The cause of molar pregnancy is not fully understood.
I had a complete molar pregnancy, i carried for nearly 12 weeks the most hardest thing is I had all the pregnancy symptoms only much stronger so I thought i was having a normal healty pregnancy it wasnt until we went for our scan that something was picked up then I had to wait for 10 days and have another scan then d&c since my d&c I had to have blood tests every 2 weeks, I found it very hard to deal with and have only felt like I was able to move on when I got the all clear which was mid Jan 2010,

Happy to answer any questions if anyone has them

Brie

Post Reply Post Reply