FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFertility plus

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kat_Girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kat_Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fertility plus
    Posted: 16 February 2010 at 12:54pm
Deleted

Edited by Kat_Girl
Sponsored Links

Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2010 at 1:03pm
You will either be referred to Fertility + or Fertility Assoc depending on your last name (cant remember the exact letters, but for e.g A-M go to F+, and N-Z got to FA)

And your GP can refer you once you have been trying for at least 12 months, and have had the pre-requisute blood tests done (commonly done as Day 2 and Day 21 bloods for you, and a full bloodcount, and a blood count and sperm analysis on your partner)

I cant help with F+ as I ended up going through FA, but I believe if you went privately, they are cheaper than FA?
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Rubyrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rubyrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2010 at 6:47pm
Hi Kat_Girl,
We are with Fertility Plus and their website is hard to find - I found it after googling for ages - anyways its:
http://www.healthpoint.co.nz/default,141877.sm

We were referred by our GP after the tests as described above.
I must say that I wasnt that impressed with our first visit as bascially the 'junior' sent us away for more tests and didnt really explain anything to us. Might have changed since then tho.
Once we were all tested and had the appropriate proceedures was pretty much onto the treatment path...
The nurses that I have met are very pleasant and helpful.
Not sure what else I can tell you???
TTC#1 Jan 07
Me 39 DP 41 MFI
DI#1&2 Sep & Oct 09 BFN
DI#3 Feb 10 BFP - mc @ 9wks
DI#4 Jul 10 - BFN
DI#5 Aug 10 - BFP - chem pg
IVF #1 Aug/Sept 11 - BFP - chem pg
 Post Reply Post Reply