FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAdult Struggles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kylie224513 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kylie224513 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Adult Struggles
    Posted: 15 November 2017 at 1:28am
I seriously can not handle not having money, being an adult is so stressful. I literally only have $1.24 to my name and my gas light just turned on. I don't work again until Friday so I'm sol until then. I somehow have to get myself from home to school and work the next two days. My younger brother won't even let me borrow $5 and it just sucks. being broke is hard. I still live at home but it's 100% my job to pay everything from car payment to phone bill. I just don't know what to do.
Sponsored Links

Lucy226011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucy226011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2017 at 10:25pm
Being adult is really stressful. U always need to think where to get money. Sometimes I have not enough money to buy foodsad smile . And it's good that in my town there are places with a helpful service like Loan Plus so I can take some money for food and other needed stuff. It can be a good option for you.
Joseph265939 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joseph265939 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2020 at 4:50pm
I agree with you. Being an adult is very stressful.
 Post Reply Post Reply