FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedRandom Acts of Kindness

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Random Acts of Kindness
    Posted: 31 December 2007 at 1:19pm

So what do we want to set the rules at?

I was thinking a post count, say you have to have 150 posts to join, and be a regular member.

I don't mind collating the addresses and having them for people to ask for them.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Sponsored Links

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 1:21pm
LOL I just posted a reply on the addicted list
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 1:29pm
A Koha Tree type thing would be great!!

I'm thinking same as we have somewhere else...have 2 people who have met you in real life to vouch for you...I think that would be acheiveable for most...

Sarah Beth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Beth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 1:56pm
I like that idea paws, especially after the post RachandJack about lurkers on other sites. I am happy to vouch for you too Paws!
Kelpa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelpa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 1:57pm
Im confused!

my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 2:07pm
me to! but im in
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by Sarah Beth Sarah Beth wrote:

I like that idea paws, especially after the post RachandJack about lurkers on other sites. I am happy to vouch for you too Paws!

Yeah well that's my reasoning behind it!!

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 2:24pm
also slightly confused. count me in though.
caliandjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 2:36pm
No idea what your on about, but I think I qualify.

[/url]

Angel June 2012
yummymummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yummymummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 3:48pm
Originally posted by Paws Paws wrote:

A Koha Tree type thing would be great!!

I'm thinking same as we have somewhere else...have 2 people who have met you in real life to vouch for you...I think that would be acheiveable for most...

Can we go with 1 person only to vouch? I never seem to make the get togethers but Emma hopefully remembers meeting me at Sylvia Park. I have also met Bombshell and GandT but neiter are around any more
Can I join please

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 4:20pm

I am liking that idea Paws, so that can be a rule as well as the post count.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
BabyOnBoard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyOnBoard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 4:30pm
Sounds like a good idea.
Does anyone remember me from the waikato meet up
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 7:34pm
Good idea! I think I have met more than enough members to qualify!!
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 7:42pm

COunt me in please

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 7:57pm
I'm in great idea.

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
Mazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 8:28pm
I'm in, agree with the conditions (2 people met IRL to vouch for you and the post minimum) because personal details are being given out. Wouldn't be comfortable adding my details if there weren't those sort of measures in place.
Mum to two gorgeous girls!
Mazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 8:33pm
Maybe write up a type of explanation of the purpose of the ROA list, just to set out that it's about giving and bringing joy to people's lives, doesn't have to be for any particular reason, just to share some kindness (but much better worded than that!). Good on you for taking this on Becks, it's a great idea!
Mum to two gorgeous girls!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 8:44pm

OK i'm happy to collate the address, just PM me them. I'll check the post count and if I don't know you personally i'll ask you to people to vouch for you.

Once I have a decent list I will post the list of people are in and then i'll ask Emma really nicely to sticky that post.

caliandjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 9:21pm
Just cause I've met some of you, doesn't mean you'll vouch for me, you might all secretly think I'm a weirdo.

You'll have to explain how it works, given recent events over the last few weeks, I'm a bit reluctant to give out my address. Not that anyone is likely to set foot in Feilding.

[/url]

Angel June 2012
pepsi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 10:15pm
So how does it all work exactly?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>