FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBonds Roomies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
littlestar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bonds Roomies
    Posted: 23 March 2010 at 3:47pm
I'm quite keen to have a look at these pants but can't for the life of me find the little buggers. None of the warehouses nearby seem to have any baby bonds stuff and when I ring the warehouse hq they must think I am speaking gibberish cos they certainly can't seem to work out or find what I'm asking for.
Has anyone actually seen these in the stores???
Sponsored Links

Peanut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2010 at 5:26pm
Yip, they are only at certain Warehouses thou.

I like the concept but the colours were quite ugly in the ones I saw but I see they do them in plain colours.

I love Bonds gear and both my boys are always kitted out in it. I buy mine in bulk from Aussie though as they have more selection and choice than what we have here. It washes and wears sooo well.

I am gutted thou as my oldest is now in a size 2 and Bonds have stopped making kids clothing past a 2. My child will now be naked

Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2010 at 7:30pm
I have only seen them online and thought they sounded quite pricey? I too was looking for them but havnen't managed to see them anywhere yet.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2010 at 8:15pm
Oh the Warehouse @ Westcity (henderson) have them, I saw the lady doing a whole Bonds display.

Bobbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2010 at 10:16pm
Try the big ones - Sylvia Park, Albany, Manukau, or Westgate.

SBM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SBM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2010 at 11:50pm
I saw them at our local Warehouse and liked the idea but I agree, the two colour options (one for boys one for girls) were quite ugly IMO!!!

How do you order from Aussie? The few Bonds things I do have are great, would love to get some more!
Mum2ET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2ET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2010 at 6:41am

I've seen them at the Albany Warehouse and I have also agree re: colour choices.

Mum to
Ella (5) and Tom (2)
Peanut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2010 at 7:29am
SBM, I don't order from Aussie, I go on a wee trip over there every year and buy in bulk
lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2010 at 8:12am
SBM - i do one better and get the kids Uncle to send them stuff over .. that way I dont pay
Mummy to Issy (3) and Elias (18 months)

I did it .. 41 kgs gone! From flab to fab in under a year LFs weight blog
minik8e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minik8e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2010 at 8:43am
We've just got them in at our local Warehouse, but we have more than two colour choices?? There are different styles - full suits, pants etc. I think the pants aren't the best colour options.... They are pricey though - $22.99 for a pair of pants!!! Way out of our price range...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2010 at 9:53am
Thanks everyone - I will keep on looking.
I must have missed them at westcity (although I was in a huge rush so maybe not surprising)
Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2010 at 10:46am
They must have only just gotten them at Westcity as I hadn't seen them there previously.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2010 at 9:09pm
The lady was just starting the display on yesterday when I was there
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2010 at 8:01am
I agree about the colours. The pants and the suits seem a real odd shape too, like they would look weird on.
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2010 at 1:08pm
i saw some at manukau warehouse last week.

Peanut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2010 at 1:29pm
TBH - I only really buy the T'shirt and hoddies as well as the trackpants and long sleeve T's.
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2010 at 7:48pm
This NZ website has much better looking range of Roomies than what I saw in The Warehouse. If they had had had the ones like on this site I prob would have bought a pair, but the strange bright colour combos put me off!

Bonds baby gear

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2010 at 8:55am
Thanks for the link - I see what you guys mean about the colours now!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2010 at 2:11pm
omg - saw them at the warehouse - they sure are bright (well the word garish comes to mind but thats just me) Can't say I'm at all interested in them anymore.
bebe01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebe01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2010 at 5:03pm
Hi Ladies, Warehouse in Sylvia park (auckland) has them, but i didnt like the colours that where there... :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>