FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedI did it!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
LuluBelle85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuluBelle85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I did it!
    Posted: 03 March 2007 at 3:48pm
I went to my first weightwatchers meeting today! It was lovely to meet Robyn (my2angels).

Hurrah!

The journey towards starting clomid begins!

Anyone else having fertility issues and losing weight?

Cheers!

Lou
Sponsored Links

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2007 at 6:51pm
YAY go lou!! Im thinking of ya the whole way and i reckon its so much easier when you have a buddy to go with
my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2007 at 7:25pm
It was great to see you there. I think going to the meetings really helps keep you motivated.

Fingers crossed for a good weigh in for both of us next week!
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2007 at 10:05pm
Congrats on taking the step Booweeza! I'm not TTC, but still trying to shift post baby weight. I was told before I got preg that I have PCOS, but have managed to succesfully lose weight in the past, so here's hoping it works again!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuluBelle85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2007 at 8:40am
Good luck Emma! You can do it!

Bombshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bombshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2007 at 8:43am
well done on taking the first step....Ill be joining you trying to lose in a few months...have put on over 24 kilos with this bubs!!!! so will be trying to lose a lot of it....

Look forward to you guys keeping us updated on how well you are doing...
my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2007 at 3:11pm
Congrats on today Louisa!!! That is soooo awesome, just had to let everyone on here know how well you are doing (good moral support and all that you know!) Stay away from those girl guide biscuits this week and lets see how much you lose next week!... just remembered i have some girl guide biscuits....better go find them.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuluBelle85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2007 at 11:46pm
Why thank you Robyn!

Well done to you as well!

Ok, so my goal this week is to keep away from the GG bikkies...

Hehe.

Had BK for lunch after weight in though. Man it was good.

Another 1.6 kgs down!

Total loss 3.2 kgs after two weeks

Hurrah!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuluBelle85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2007 at 3:38pm
Just thought I would update...

Had my third weigh in on Sat - GAINED 200gms!!!

Sorta knew it was going to happen...

Have been 10 times better than last week, so hopefully should lose something this week!
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2007 at 8:36pm
congrats on your success so far lou! i've done WW before and it's a great program.
one thing i found sometimes it would take a week for the loss to happen...like if i was really good one week but didn't loose much at weigh in, it would catch up the following week and i'd have a great loss.
what meetings do you and robyn go to?

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2007 at 8:42pm
Good luck for weigh in Lou! I did WW and successfully lost 30kg then got preg with fat gremlin type creatures and successfully put most of it back on
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuluBelle85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2007 at 8:22am
Hehe Emma. Your gremlins are soooooo cute though. And at least you know you can do it!

jack_&_charli, we go to the 9am saturday meetings (riccarton mall). Thanks for the support!

my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2007 at 9:11am
Not looking forward to tomorrow Lou, think my body has gone on strike, probably cos i havent done any exercise Its hard getting out in the rain with kids. Im hoping the city 2 surf might count for a weeks worth of exercise!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuluBelle85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2007 at 9:15am
I haven't done ANY excercise this week!

I have been eating fairly well, but I just don't 'feel' that I have lost anything.

Drinking LOTS of water today!

I'm sure the city 2 surf will have helped you heaps!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuluBelle85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2007 at 4:22pm
Are you bringing kobe and addy to WW tomorrow robyn?

I really hope the meeting gets started a bit earlier this time.
my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2007 at 5:33pm
Hopefully wont have to, will depend on hubby but im hoping he will be home.
I think they plan on starting the meetings at 9.30 so maybe go closer to that time.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuluBelle85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2007 at 5:56pm
Hehe, fair enough

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuluBelle85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2007 at 5:56pm
I'm going to make Simon take me tomorrow I think

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuluBelle85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2007 at 6:07pm
And one more post to make it 100!

Hurrah!!!
Skyflame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyflame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2007 at 6:15am
Congrats on the 100 and good luck with the meeting.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>