FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMonkey Doodlez

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Monkey Doodlez
    Posted: 07 March 2007 at 10:06pm
I know that i had ella in pocket naps (Fuzzis) and she got a nasty rash but since her bowel movements are all good but is still a very heavy wetter so i wanna trial an AIO i have heard really good remarks about Monkey Doodlez. Anyone else?

How many should i get to trial?

Im just so sick of buying possies and having them fall apart or my nails go through them etc etc and just buying them in general!

TIA
Sponsored Links

nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2007 at 10:10pm
Are you still in Welly?

If so then do your best to come to the Kilbirnie Fair on Sunday March 11th or the nappiccino on Friday 16th at 10am as we will have HEAPS on display... including a Monkey Doodlez in the raffle which I can pull out to show ya.

It has an athletic type inner... different to the inners that I just PMed you about (I forgot about MDs! )
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2007 at 10:23pm
Yep sure are ohh i may drag mum along to the fair on sunday. Where abouts in Kilbirnie is the fair?

I may have to miss the nappiccino will still be unpacking and settling in But the fair sounds good! Will you be there? Just so i recognise someone at least...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2007 at 10:29pm
Fair is in main towny thing of Kilbirnie (they close off the road)... so one street back closer to newtown than pak'n'save

And yep - I'll be there. And I'm not allowed to talk to people about MCN (as a seller) so I'll probably be bored to tears. You can entertain me for 5 minutes or so.
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2007 at 10:31pm
Ill make Ella dance for you haha

Dance little baby DANCE!

Ok shall be there to have a looksie. What time does it start?

Edited by Jezsika
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2007 at 10:33pm
the only AIO i have is from deb on TM....they are great naps and really cool prints

maybe you could try another pocket? my fave at the mo is joely pockets....and PP's as they are so cheap and not nasty at all    
to trial, i'd just get 1 if you can cope, just til you know if they are going to work for you or not..
just IMHO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2007 at 10:34pm
Starts 10am and goes til 4pm
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2007 at 10:40pm
I have two of Debs AIOs from TM too, they are great.

What about a pocket with a stay dry layer made from something other than microfleece (like the Fuzzis). Some have suedecloth or velour. I'm loving the inserts for the Berry Plush atm coz they're super soft and have a minky layer which feels really nice on the skin. But it is synthetic so not sure how that would be if bubs is prone to rashes, as mine don't seem to have a nappy rash prob thank goodness (rashy everywhere else BUT their bots )
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2007 at 10:44pm
Paws reminded me that i used a nap from Deb and i didnt have any probs but she doesnt have any up at the moment Does anyone have her email address?

Edited by Jezsika
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2007 at 10:46pm
She's selling online at www.littleclothkiwis.co.nz (under Nappies, they're called Popalots)
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2007 at 10:47pm
And she doesn't use microfleece (at least not in the ones I have)
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2007 at 10:48pm
Do her naps need covers?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2007 at 10:48pm
Actually the Berry Plush ones might be fab! You can get those from Snazzipants They are an AIO kinda... the absorbant part snaps in.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2007 at 10:49pm
Jess - Deb's AIOs don't need covers but her fitteds do.
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2007 at 10:50pm
She does Fitteds and AIO's. I *think* what you had before was a fitted coz I vaguely remember a pic of Ella in it (was it velour?) - fitteds DO need covers. Her AIOs don't, they have covers built in. I have a couple of them here and they are good. Take aaaaages to dry, but they fit ok and haven't had any leaks.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2007 at 10:50pm
Hehe Nikki, beat me to it.

I am in love with the Berry Plush atm! (only coz they're new I guess). But loving the Ecobubs wool pockets that arrived today too...
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2007 at 10:51pm
Oh yep i had a fitted that worked fine on ella but i dont want covers i have left a message for her and she did tell me that if i wanted anything else to contact her so ill have a chat to her and hopefully suss something out

Thanks ladies. Thanks for the link Maya i have saved it
My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2007 at 11:25am
ooh I am SO wanting one of the Berry Plush!!  Maya, how do you wash them, and how have you found them to dry?  I am having huge problems with build up on my pockets at the moment  (giving my son a rash) and am looking into other options!
Mum to Mr 10, Mr 6 and Mr 4

jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2007 at 3:03pm
i'd LOVE a berry plush! do they take long to dry emma? charli's ecobubs wool pocket arrived this week but it's too big for her   i got a medium and it fits jack so i'm using it on him til it fits charli

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2007 at 3:34pm
The medium Ecobubs wool pockets only *just* fit the gremlins on the tightest snaps - they are a wee bit big. I know Gsmum has her 20 mth old in a medium and it fits him fine.

The Berry Plush seem fine to wash - the inserts dry really quickly as they fold open so there are only 2 layers of thickness at the thickest point. They dry about the same as the Ecobubs wool pocket inserts.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>