FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedmy baby’s blanket is recalled

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Andie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my baby’s blanket is recalled
    Posted: 23 August 2007 at 3:00pm
Grrrr.... another product recall and it's the cot blankets from Spotlight, the 'plush superlux baby blanket' by Gainsborough.  Made in, you guessed it, Yugoslavia.  well, maybe China.  The weird thing is - I didn't like the smell of this one when I took it out of the packet, and used it on Ella's cot for only a week all up after all her other bedding ended up in the wash & drying, and for some unknown reason, I just happened to keep the packaging stashed in the bottom of a drawer (random, eh!), which should make returning it easy!
Andie
Sponsored Links

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2007 at 3:26pm
I thought you were going to say it was your favourite! Glad it's going to work out well
Andie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2007 at 10:30am
...just letting people know in case they have the same blanket.  Spotlight just give you your cash back.  mmmm, cash baaaccckkkk...
Andie
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2007 at 10:57am
mum2emj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2emj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2007 at 1:22pm
another recall?! ,my goodness what is happening? im too scared to buy anything now!
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2007 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by Andie Andie wrote:

...just letting people know in case they have the same blanket.  Spotlight just give you your cash back.  mmmm, cash baaaccckkkk...

*stamps feet* I want cash! We only have stupid non-recalled bloody blankets *mutter mutter*
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
jaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2007 at 2:57pm
Caleb's really lucky. His Aunty hand spun and knitted him a merino wool blanket for his cot. I know its safe.
 Post Reply Post Reply