FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOctober ’06 Toddlers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 120>
Author
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2007 at 7:41pm
Just generally a bunch of cheeky trouble bubba's!

Welcome to Ohbaby! Lynne We have a great bunch in here, oh and the rest of the forum is ok too
Sponsored Links

Brenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2007 at 7:53pm
Hi Lynne! Yeah, we are the best group on this forum!!!

I got to experience what it would be like with twins today! I looked after a friends girl who is a 10 days younger than Brenna. She was sooooo good and the girls had a blast together!
My beautiful 2 girls...nearly 4 and 13 months
lynne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lynne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2007 at 10:42pm
Anna- arrhhhh I would enjoy having another one same age as charli as long as they were an angel child hahah
Emma- Just like your two wee angels hehe. By the way they are looking ever so gorgeous.How is it going with their wee issues hehe.
Kellz-well if ya cheeky and the kiddies are all abit different and all as cute as they sound well we fit perfectly hehe

Right now tell me how to do my siggie and get photos on this place LOL....cant seem to get my profile to tell the truth even though I went in there to update...is it different on the forum than the rest of the site??? help i want a nice siggie like you fab ladies

Little miss is struggling to sleep right atm...horrid night last night. Think she is getting a cold/or is that a food she has eaten (umm no she refusing nearly everything for offer)/or maybe that darn reflux playinup arrrgggggg ...i don't know I too confused with it all and over the grizzles.
Lucky for her she is too cute to give away haha
shelleybean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelleybean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2007 at 8:28am
Good morning ladies, lovely to meet you Lynne, look forward to seeing some photos...Hopefully you have better luck today with her food

katie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2007 at 1:31pm
Welcome Lynne - this is an awesome group! I am sure you will love it.
I will have to post properly when all my visitors go - it is SO SO SO hard! No space at all. Very hard to look after lots of visitors AND a baby! Only two days left to go and I will have survived it though!
Will post again next week - miss you all!!!
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2007 at 8:37pm
Go away Katie's visitors, we want her back!

Have had a pretty cruisy day here, went and had lunch with GandT and her boys and the gremlins had fun. Decided they weren't doing the afternoon nap thing and romped around their cots instead, I am going to have to start putting the drop side up, I haven't bothered but looking at them standing there today they are in danger of toppling over the top.

Am loving the warmer weather today, we had chicken and salad for dinner, I love that it is sooooo easy! Summer dinners are great coz you don't have to think about what to have, just any random meat plus a bit of salad.

Gremlins finally over their tummy bug, hooray!

Oh and I am starting to wonder what I have gotten myself into with this birthday party, it is going to be HUGE! It's looking like 50+ people, including lots of little gremlin friends. It's going to be chaos! I still can't believe they're a whole year old tho!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
KateW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KateW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2007 at 8:42pm
Lurker in.....
Originally posted by Maya Maya wrote:

oh and I am starting to wonder what I have gotten myself into with this birthday party, it is going to be HUGE! It's looking like 50+ people, including lots of little gremlin friends. It's going to be chaos! I still can't believe they're a whole year old tho!

50+ people crazy women! well atleast there will be others to run after the kidlets
Lurker out....

Edited by KateW
~Our miracle IVF babies~

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2007 at 9:06pm
I know, I am mad as a hatter! But hey, at least with twins I only have to have ONE party! Altho I am making two cakes...
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2007 at 9:16pm
Wow 50+ people Emma you are mad here I was thinking what I was going to do with around 12 kids all different ages and there parents.

Glad to here the Gremlins are over their stomach bugs.

We had a pretty cruisy day down here too nice and warm took James for a walk brought a couple of things from T&T as they have a 30% of sale at the mo. I jist had an omelet for to and Jesse had a heated up pie he didn't want what I was going to cook so he had to fend for himself that'll teach him and I got the house to myself tomorrow night yay cos Jesse got a gig tomorrow must sneak chocolate in the groceries tomorrow might get a movie too.

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2007 at 9:21pm
Go the girls night in Danni!

I went to T and T yesterday and bought a couple of wee things for Michelle's twins who are due soon, sooo tiny!

Oh and Elvis has left the building, so watch your mail boxes little gremlin friends! All except Toby and Ethan who I don't have addresses for...
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2007 at 9:30pm
I try not to look at the little new born clothes it makes me want another one. Actually I have been rather clucky lately think it cos I keep thinking that I was just about ready to drop this time last year which makes me kind of miss my pregnant belly it doesn't last long though I snap myself out of it pretty quick.

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2007 at 9:42pm
I know, I have been the same! Not so much clucky as really sentimental about this time last year, I nearly burst into tears in Countdown today remembering when we went to do a big grocery stock up the day before the gremlins were born and how huge I was.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
Brenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2007 at 8:30am
OMG - so much has been going on since I was in here last!!

Emma - the invites you made are VERY cool!!! and it was so cool having mail addressed to Brenna in the mail box I'm gutted that I can't come up, it sounds like it
ll be a great day!

I've finally made progress for Brennas b-day. I went and got the invites I made printed yesterday so now we need to get them in the post!

It is amazing to think of this time last year - how different my life was!!! I just realised that today (last year) was my baby shower...it feels like a million years ago

I wonder what all our bubs will be like this time next year??????
Andie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2007 at 10:19am

Oh now I'm getting sentimental too!  Thanks, guys.      Ah, I suppose it's good for the soul.  This time last year I think I'd decided that this baby was never going to come, and I'd just be pregnant forever.  We'd bumped the induction date foward a day, or were just about to.  And I'd stopped answering my phone... oh yeah, and my FIL kept dropping by 'just to check I hadn't had the baby yet'!  Took a preg test yesterday after getting paranoid about being nauseous and hungry every day.  BFN and I was quite relieved.  Made me realise how not ready I am for another just yet! 

Ella was walking yesterday!!!  She's ventured on from taking just 2 steps before very slowly lowering herself down, and now she's walking - holy cow!  She's so funny though - super-cautious about it.  And all it takes is one little tumble and she won't try again. 

Hey Danni your night sounds great last night... what movie did you get?  I went out for coffee and a bunch of us suprised a friend with babyshower prezzies... lots of fun and dodgy conversation .  Made up for being stuck at home alone with baby a fair bit in the evenings recently.  I hope all you Oct mummies are having a good weekend.  Crap weather though, eh.  And hey - I'm glad the gremlins are feeling better, Emma.  Kellz, did Isla get a funny tummy in the end? 

Andie
Andie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2007 at 10:47am
I've gone and bumped us up our old thread from the pregnancy section, so if you like you can go and REALLY get sentimental!!  I'd forgotten that I'd said goodbye to my dying grandad a year ago today.        And oh, how we were all soooooo over being pregnant!  And you'd hung onto those 2 buns in the oven for so long, Emma!  And most of us were marvelling over how Emma and Vanessa ever managed looking after a child AND getting ready to give birth. 
Andie
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2007 at 7:28pm
LOL Andie, I was sobbing over it the other day too, can you believe it's been a whole year? I keep saying that but man, where did the time go!
Yay at Ella walking! Go little monkey go! Am soooo glad that the gremlins look to be a good couple of months off walking lol!
Oh and AF is being a bit slack here too atm, I have my fingers, arms, legs and ears crossed that she will show in the next couple of days even tho I'm reasonably 99% sure there is no chance I'm pregnant coz we use natural family planning.

Glad Brenna liked her invite Anna, I still think you should totally ditch the baby shower and come here instead!

I've just noticed that Mercedes is really into 'posting' stuff atm, she loves putting the balls into the Fisher Price fish bowl, and putting blocks into the box, and she 'posts' things down just about any gap she can find. Oh and they are totally loving these $2 shop board books I bought Maya when she was their age and she was never really that into them, but Sienna has taken one of them to bed with her!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
Brenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2007 at 7:32pm
YAY for Ella walking!

I wish I could ditch it Emma but it's my first niece so I'm really excited! I'll just need to see LOTS of photos
katie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2007 at 9:10pm
Oh Wow! I just read the pregnancy thread - so nice to read. I was like you Shelley and got wee tears in my eyes. It is so nice that we have all been together for so long as a group. It was really interesting to read. I'm quite keen to read some of the early baby ones now too.
Go Ella! What a star with her walking. How exciting is that. A real wee girl!
Emma, we have just got back from a first birthday which also had LOADS of kids. Very busy and noisy but lots of fun. You are one brave woman! He he, it will be fun.
My visitors are GONE! YAY! I feel so relieved. It was nice to have them here but I did find it hard trying to look after Oliver at the same time as showing them around and looking after them, cooking dinners etc.
Nice to be back to normal for a bit.
Brenna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brenna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2007 at 9:17pm
I feel relieved for you katie that your visitors have gone! I find it really hard having people stay for a few days at a time too
shelleybean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelleybean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2007 at 10:22pm
Gosh you are a very brave women Emma, I do hope the cleaner will be around to help clean up the next day
I read a few pages of our Pregnancy Journal and man alive - I still can't believe it's been a whole year, it's so sad, We don't want our baby to grow up

I have just been finishing a page in Lily's scrapbook and the next thing on the list is her 1st Birthday Page

I hope you can a have a nice relaxing day at home tomorrow Katie.

We got so much done today we had fantastic weather here, Sam got the Lawns done and I got some sweaping done and we managed to get a few tree's chopped and it look's so much better. Lily was enjoying the sun and watching Mummy & Daddy while playing with her toy's.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 120>