FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNia’s mum charged!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nia’s mum charged!
    Posted: 09 October 2007 at 9:30pm
And about time too!!!!!!
Sponsored Links

Andie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2007 at 9:39pm
Here, Here!
Andie
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2007 at 10:11pm
hehe I was going to say

here here - about time... you two beat me to it! LOL

but on a serious note - i can;t beleive she still play innocent!
Ann

Also Mum to Josh (15) and Brooke (10)
Anna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2007 at 5:56am
Thank goodness for that.

Anna

Faraway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faraway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2007 at 8:20am
Was very pleased to watch that news bulletin!
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2007 at 8:26am
me too. how can you complain about someone hurting your child on national tv being fully aware that you were the one who placed her in their care.
caliandjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2007 at 10:03am
Knew it was coming, how can she think she's not responsible for the health and safety of her child. She's the Mother!!

[/url]

Angel June 2012
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2007 at 12:59pm
as others have said , about bl**dy time!
I was really glad to see that on the news, please, she had no idea it was going on?how could you not see bruises etc, or a change in personality in your child?

My friend is a nurse at starship where that poor little girl died, and all the stories of her mother maintaining a bed vigil? apparently cr*p, she might have found time to visit her daughter, but she was still going clubbing too.

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2007 at 8:11pm

Very very pleased when I saw that and yes about time!!!

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2007 at 10:44pm
Isn't she pregnant again? Or is that the mum of the little boy that the mum let her partner beat to death?
MILF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MILF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2007 at 10:50pm
thats the little boy jacquie.
Lyla - mum to

Xanthe - my big 4 year old
and
Jordis - 1 year old
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2007 at 2:30pm
WHAT?!!! you mean that poor wee boy that was taken from his adopted parents and given back to the mum and her partner and they beat him everytime he had an accident, or simply for breathing too loud? that boy?

Im sorry if this offends anyone, but women like that should be sterilised, she doesnt deserve children .
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2007 at 4:12pm
Yep Kelly, *that* boy
Mummy2three View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mummy2three Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2007 at 9:46am
I was really pleased to hear about Nias mother too. I had been wondering if they were going to charge her with something. Finally!!

Oh my gosh!!!! that is so sad that the little boys mother is pregnant again Poor wee baby
 Post Reply Post Reply