FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHang out with Nov’ 06

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 158>
Author
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2007 at 9:26pm
hehe Kels!! I'm chasing you around now
Sponsored Links

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2007 at 9:26pm
oo oo we made 2 pages! We're on a roll already, ladies!
MILF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MILF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2007 at 9:31pm
stop it! stop it all of you! you are making it REAL!!! how can i pretend it isnt happening when you make it REAL????
Lyla - mum to

Xanthe - my big 4 year old
and
Jordis - 1 year old
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2007 at 9:38pm

Hey ladies you enjoy chatting in the dark, I turned off the lights remember.

Shhhh Lyla we are still in denial its just all new and exciting here. I NEVER want to leave the comf of our Nov thread tho

Now I am off to find that busymum

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2007 at 9:54pm
hehe - a thread that we aren't even talking in and already on page 2!! 200 here we come
Ann

Also Mum to Josh (15) and Brooke (10)
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2007 at 10:07pm

Hahaha funny, imagine what it is going to be like when we are fully moved in here. I am betting 6mths for 200 pages

daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2007 at 10:38am
LOL you guys are a crack up! Am I the only one not in denial that our babies are growing up? Mind you, since Xavier's been walking for 3 months, I guess I have had to accept it!
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2007 at 1:27pm

Im pretty sure it is because you are preg and going to have another one on the way where we all are going to relish every last second of them being babies as long as we can keep them babies as I think most of us havent decided on ttc again or in my case I just havent met Mr Right lol

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2007 at 1:34pm
You know what?

Reading this is like reading that grover book - you know lol "the monster at the end of this book" or better still, the one with him and elmo "another monster at the end of this book" lolol.. seriously. It's just like that.

"stop turning pages/(writing posts)"
"argh, if we don't do it then we won't get any closer to the monster at the end of the book/(our children turning into toddlies)"

you crack me up.

BTW i'm in here cos i'm just so boooorrreeed and you guys sound like fun.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2007 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by kels kels wrote:

Im pretty sure it is because you are preg and going to have another one on the way where we all are going to relish every last second of them being babies as long as we can keep them babies

Nah, 'cause I've been quietly chuckling over you all telling your children that they are not allowed to grow up! Could be, however, because I knew all along Xavier wasn't going to be my last child, though.

Originally posted by mum2paris mum2paris wrote:

BTW i'm in here cos i'm just so boooorrreeed and you guys sound like fun.

Welcome Janine! Join Leish, busymum, rubydooby and Maya as extras in our November thread
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
MILF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MILF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2007 at 3:03pm
that is hilarious janine! and soo true! i had that book when i was a kid, i used to love it.

but it still isnt happening, i cannot possibly have a nearly toddler.... na uh!
Lyla - mum to

Xanthe - my big 4 year old
and
Jordis - 1 year old
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2007 at 7:08pm

Lyla we dont, we just dont lol.

Janine it is so fun and crazy, you should try the other nov thread, when we are all on and chatting its maddness hehehe

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2007 at 7:11pm

Lounging again

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2007 at 7:41pm
Haha Janine, you are so right about that book!!!

Becca I think it might be that you knew there would be another after Xavier. I'm a bit like that with Kryssi. I'm fairly sure she won't be my last. But also she's in 12m clothes and growing super-fast and doesn't really look 9mos (well only in her face)! (That's why I joined you guys in the first place, cause she was eating like someone 2 months ahead of her and I needed ideas!)

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2007 at 10:15pm
oh gosh here we go again.. LOL if you can't beat em' join em'.... Janine WELCOME... who ever said you should come on when we are all on the nov thread its total madness and fun but hard to keep up .. and feel for kels with dial up it must be murder
Ann

Also Mum to Josh (15) and Brooke (10)
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 8:15am

Lounging before work lol. I love coming in here, the whle you shouldnt enter is just so appealing hehehe

Ok time to get with it and drop the kids off and head to work

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 8:45pm
HI! *waves*

Well we just scrutinised our budget and we reckon we'll be fine like this for next year. So my hours don't have to go up, and I can ask for a payrise but don't need it. What a liberating feeling! We're currently saving $65/week (am so thankful that the student loan is paid off!), half of that is for things like shoes, pj's, all that kind of stuff, the other half is for unexpected expenses (replace an appliance, repair a leaky pipe etc). So that should be enough if we run into trouble.

Yay! Now just to get myself the job Carly thinks it's pretty likely, we were talking in hushed whispers the other day in the office so are going to meet for lunch instead sometime next week and I'll get her as an ally
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2007 at 9:40pm

Ooo you go, that sounds like a good plan at work. What will you do if you get pg by then?

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2007 at 7:43am
We've decided to just play that by ear. I don't think I'm fertile right now anyway (having gone for the last 4 months without contraception!). DH said if I'm pg why stop working, I'll have to 'work' in some way anyway (ie SAHM v working out of home - which is less exhausting). Then we'll consider our options as to maternity leave and who will work after the baby, etc.
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2007 at 7:07pm

Good idea. I worked up until a week before Alize was born. it was very taxing tho I shouldnt have really dont the long hours I did and I dont think I would do that again but parttime would be fine.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 158>