FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAugust ’08 mums are you there

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 80>
Author
Bumble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bumble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2007 at 8:43am
WOOHOO!!!

I am officially in here!!!

Hi!
formerly known as "Bee"

Ethan ~ March 2003 Big 6 year old school boy!
Micah ~ Aug 2008 ~ Smiley pants who loves telephones!
Sponsored Links

Bobbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2007 at 8:49am
Yay Bee! Congrats!

my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2007 at 9:05am
AWESOME BEE! Another August mum to be, how FAB! I have 2 August boys.
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2007 at 9:21am
congrats Bee:)
Mum to two amazing boys!
susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2007 at 9:22am
Congratulations Bee
chonni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2007 at 10:57am
wow congrats too you all august is the best month!!!!!!!! your gunna love being pregnant and feeling the first kicks and scans it seems like yesterday when i was pregnent
Millie1976 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millie1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2007 at 3:24pm
Congrats Bee!
Sebastien 2 years old
Olivier 3 3/4 years old
dtmum View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dtmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2007 at 7:02pm
yeh loving the ginger ale and dry crackers, got sore tummy though, hope thats normal, being really careful with my food (as careful as I can) its gonna be so hard with the festive season coming up and my 30Th!!!! ill be on the waters!!!
Anyway going for another hcg tomorrow, and an early scan in 2 weeks! yay!
dtmum View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dtmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2007 at 7:03pm
yay bee!!! so happy you are in there!!!
Bumble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bumble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2007 at 8:07pm
Its kinda weird as it has not sunk in yet. Yes the POAS test say that I am, but it just seems strange!... Altho I have been really tired!
formerly known as "Bee"

Mikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2007 at 8:04am
Congrats to the august 08 mums to be! I am due April 08 with my first, and now that I am past 5 months, I can share what I now know. Don't panick the sore tummy is normal, you will find a bit of pain which is the uterus stretching, occassionally if your cough or sneeze, you can get cramps which is round ligament pain, oh and the first scan is so exciting just seeing that something is actually growing in there. Its just amazing, if you are anything like me you will be counting down the days till each scan or midwife appointment just to get to hear your babies heartbeat or see your baby moving. and once you pass 12 weeks time flies by! Good luck to you all and hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.
Bumble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bumble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2007 at 9:36am
Morning Ladies!

Crap nights sleep for me! If it wasn't the dogs barking it was the hoons driving around, then it was the birds this morning!!!

Hope you are all having a great day!
formerly known as "Bee"

Kaelanismum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kaelanismum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2007 at 9:17pm
Congratulations Bee!!
Lavina
Mum to 2 darling girls......

Kaelani Rose born 5/7/05
Eva Lily born 22/7/08
dtmum View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dtmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2007 at 12:34am
hi all, well i have posted anothe story under "abdominal cramps" but ill tell you what happened. This afternoon I had such bad cramps I thought i was going to faint, i was in my car and had to flag down a car and ended up in hopsital, they did loads of tests and the pain went away completely. After 8 hours in hosital we got an hcg of 11,000 and all other tests great soooooo, any idea what happened to me? Im going for ano early scan in 3 days, they want to check for ectopic preg, but with the levels of hcg being so good, they think itll be fine, so what was that paralysing pain!!!!
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2007 at 8:23pm

OMG Beeeeee!!!! CONGRATS!!!! and a huge congrats to all the other august mums to be!!

Yayy

bub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2007 at 8:29pm
hey everyone havent been on here for a long time Ive got Brianna who is 3 and a half and have just found out im pregnant again very excited due in august.
mother to Brianna, Amelia & Mathew.

kasbee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kasbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2007 at 9:01am
Cool sis congrats, gona be a aunty again woo hoo
Kelly, mother to
4 wonderful children.
Bumble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bumble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2007 at 9:29am
Welcome Bub!!
*wave*..

You must be due a couple of days after me!!! (I'm Aug 11)
formerly known as "Bee"

kasbee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kasbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2007 at 10:25am
congrats everyone

Edited by kasbee
Kelly, mother to
4 wonderful children.
bub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2007 at 10:29am
hey thanx yip i'm due 13 aug.
mother to Brianna, Amelia & Mathew.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 80>