FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAugust ’08 mums are you there

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 80>
Author
paper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2007 at 10:56am
Hi - I'm a newbie here and just finding my way around, so hope I am doing this right! Found out last week that we are pregnant again after 5 months of trying. Due 9 August 2008. Feeling today. Hi to any other Aug 08 MTB's.
Sponsored Links

Bumble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bumble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2007 at 11:50am
Hey Paper! I am in West Auckland too, Henderson/sunnyvale area.

Welcome to OB!!
formerly known as "Bee"

Ethan ~ March 2003 Big 6 year old school boy!
Micah ~ Aug 2008 ~ Smiley pants who loves telephones!
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2007 at 3:00pm
Me here now too*waves*. I have only just found out few min's ago I kow i sad on here already. anyway Look forward to getting toknow you all over the next 8 month's.
Deborah Mum to:

Bumble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bumble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2007 at 3:15pm
Hey loadsofkids!!!

Welcome!!!!
formerly known as "Bee"

Snickerdoodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snickerdoodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2007 at 5:51pm
Congrats Loadsofkids.....you're well on your way to living up to your nickname

Happy n healthy pregnancies to all the Aug mummies to be!!

peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2007 at 10:06am
Originally posted by loadsofkids loadsofkids wrote:

Originally posted by nzpiper nzpiper wrote:

OMG!!!! That was me 12 months ago. We found out on 5 Dec. I have been wondering how long till this post was made.

CONGRATS TO ALL AUGUST MUMS TO BE!!!!! I hope you enjoy the ride as much as I did.

Going away now to be all sentimental!

"DITTO"
Can you believe it was 2 year's ago on the 12 of December I found out I was expecting my wee man. .
Finger's crossed I will be joining u soon for my number 3.

And you did it!!!! congrats!!

Congrats to all the august mums to be. I think you might have a few lurkers from some of us who cant let go
Bumble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bumble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2007 at 1:15pm
Been to see the midwife today. I am going with a local lady. She is really lovely.

Anyhoo, she wants to get me in for a scan before christmas to double check my dates just to be sure that I am not further along already. I am pretty sure I am only 5 wks, but it will be nice to see lil bumblebee anyways.

She is also concerned about the tearing that I had when giving birth with Ethan (3rd degree)..

Apart from that I feel positive!
formerly known as "Bee"

11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2007 at 2:50pm
Bee that would be so cool if you get to see your wee one and ya about a good M/W.
Well ladies now the shock has worn off. well I have been feeling ill the past few days. I was thinking it had more to do with the lack of sleep for 2 day's before I got the BFP.   Anyway it seem's not I have been feeling yuck today as well. Been eating fine tho. I am going to see my M/W on monday (having the same as I did with both boy's) can't wait be nice to catch up with her as well.
well I am already thinking about my birth plan(I Know early) I really would love it if we had a birthing sweat here in NP, but we don't so I am prob going to have bub's in hospital(Second was homebirth) then go stay with my Mum for a few day's to get a break from the boy's and bond with baby.
Oh well enough rambling from me. Takecare all I am so excited t oget to know you all better.
Deborah Mum to:

Candkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2007 at 7:29pm
awwww its a year ago today i found out :(
i miss it too

DD 10.5yrs
DS 6yrs
DS 11mths
5 little angles watching from above
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2007 at 7:35pm
Congrats everyone! Hope you all have a great pregnancy and the morning sickness doesnt hit too bad
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
Bumble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bumble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2007 at 8:09am
I am feeling very un-pregnant today... no feeling at all...

I think it is the calm before the storm....
formerly known as "Bee"

Moppet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2007 at 12:11pm
Hi everyone, I'm new here! I'm due August 5th. This is my 5th pregnancy , unfortunately had 4 miscarriages over last 2 yrs I'm trying to get excited but also trying not to get hopes up at the same time. Although I have morning sickness which I havent had before! Congrats to all the other expectant August mums, I look forward to chatting over next 8 mths.
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2007 at 8:41pm
Hi Moppet,im not an august mum to be, but i just wanted to say hi, and welcome to ohbaby, and congratulations on your pregancy , hope you have a happy and healthy nine months
MissCandice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2007 at 1:41pm
Hey All,

Im due with number 2 on 6th August.. Just had a wee girl on 15th August.
~ Mummy to a beautiful girl ~
Bumble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bumble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2007 at 5:51pm
WOW Welcome KylahsMum!!!

Congrats on your oopsie daisy
formerly known as "Bee"

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2007 at 7:36pm
Huge congrats ladies.. August babies are wonderful - strong willed and bossy and love them selves completely (if they're leos that is) but are wonderful... i should know, i have a big august baby, go the 5th! woooo This time 5 years ago, (OMG 5 YEARS!!!) I had only known for 8 days that i was preggers. That's a whole world away.

Edited by mum2paris
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2007 at 7:37pm
Wow kaylah's Mum I thought having 2 in auguest 2 year's apart was going to be hard but one wow. Congrat's chick look forward to getting to know you better over the next nine month's.
Deborah Mum to:

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2007 at 8:03pm
Yeah im not sure how im going to manage.. but i will.
WOW mum2paris, 8 days that would have been amazing!
Bel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2007 at 8:10pm
Wow congrats kylahs mum - enjoy it!!
Mum to two beautiful kids   
Luke (09.11.2007)
Amy (01.04.2009)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2007 at 8:21pm
I will! I missed being pregnant so much.. i hope its a boy just for DF but id love another girl.. but if its a boy then i can stop. id love one of each.

On another note, iv been having REALLY painful cramps today..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 80>