FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDouble prams

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2007 at 1:26am

I used Emmas Phil in ted buggy while up in Auckland for Alize and Sienna and it was AWESOME! I was never a fan of them until I used one myself.

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
Sponsored Links

11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2007 at 12:48pm
I loved my side by side it was jsut a moutain buggy one and had no more trouble shopping with it then I did my songle the wheel base is not all that differnt. My thing about the P&T is baby is so low to the ground. I have decided to get a new pedigree wht toddoer seat I love them they are bulky bit so much more comfy for the todder to see rather then the P&T. Would get my double moutain back, but I gave it away and not talking to the girl anymore. So yeah a moutain side by side is not too differnt ot a single IMO.
Deborah Mum to:

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2007 at 11:50pm
Originally posted by Kellz Kellz wrote:

Originally posted by emmaohara emmaohara wrote:

Has anyone seen the Phil and Teds side by side twin models?, I wonder if you can still attach extra seats underneath etc?, anyone any idea?

Gee Emma! How many kids are you planning on having?!!

LOL, I have been going to email their brand manager about exactly that! Will let you know!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12