FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPhil & Teds Sport Buggy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Phil & Teds Sport Buggy
    Posted: 07 December 2007 at 10:42am

OK so I am STILL searching for the perfect pram as Mr 19 months has decided he wont go in the toddler seat in the one I brought  Does anyone have a new Phil & Teds?  I am wondering what the weight limit is for the toddler in the front while baby is in the main seat lying flat?  Any other feedback on these would be great!!!

Mum to Mr 10, Mr 6 and Mr 4

Sponsored Links

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2007 at 12:20am
Not completely sure but i think about 15kgs if i can remember rightly.

Definatley a better choice though. I'd sell mine to you if i didn't want to just keep it for when we need it for ayja occasionally. lol

Maybe 1 more year and i'll cut the strings and get rid of ours... ayja's just got such short legs she can't walk all that much too quickly
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

emmaohara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmaohara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2007 at 2:19pm
Yea I think I have finally been convinced ( naming no names.. kelly..!!) that the Phil and Ted is the way forward and was wondering what weight the toddler seat will take, so thats good to know, my boy is a light weight anyway sigh!

BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2007 at 2:33pm
its 15kgs for toddler seat. Bay was right on 15kgs when we bought our P&T sports so we scraped the toddler seat , he was also too tall for it and looked rather cramped in it (and hes quite a little boy!).
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2007 at 3:24pm
Is Leo tall? When we tried Hannah in the front toddler seat her head was right up in the canopy and she looked really uncomfy, so decided not to get a double. Plus she is over 16kg so too heavy. Have you tried one in the shops?
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2007 at 12:31am
yeah the new model is sucky .. try trade-me and get one of the older models as the seat sits lower down.. fair enough you have to zip it in and out but probably cheaper and more roomy for the toddly.

In 2005 they changed models.. so one that was early 2005 is a good go, and you can get the single buggy and still order the toddler seat specially to go with it through most baby city stores.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2007 at 12:37pm
I have the e3 model (which is pretty mucht he same as the sport), and Alex fits in the double seat. He is nearly 14 kgs. I was worried he was too high up, and he would hate it because his head seems to be nearly up in the hood, but he loves it. He thinks its a great game to pull the hood down so he is in his little 'hut'!! He is quite a big boy, quite tall, but it is fine.

Nicky, Mum to Alex (5) & Sophie (3)
My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2007 at 10:59am

Thanks for all the feedback! I am going to go and have a look in the shops today and try Leo in the front seat  and make sure he isnt too big, I think hes around 12kgs now.  Then will be the next decision, camo blue or apple green??  lol

BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2007 at 1:32pm
i was going to get the apple green because i loved the colour! but when i went to see it in person it screamed at me! lol it was a tad bit bright for me!! i thought it would draw ALOT of attention in my town! lol so i went for the sand colour which is a nice colour but gets rather dirty fast!
nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2007 at 2:31pm
He He I have the apple green colour, and it sure does get a lot of attention! I have had so many comments on it.... all good! The only problem I have found with it is that it shows up the dirt easily, and has faded a bit (12 months old). I really like the camo blue, but it wasn't out when I bought mine.
Nicky, Mum to Alex (5) & Sophie (3)
My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2007 at 11:50am

well I went ahead and ordered mine on thursday, and it arrived Friday, FANTASTIC service from winkalotts!!! It is the camo blue with doubles kit, have had a play around over the weekend and so far I am impressed! Leo enjoyed being propped up in the front seat like lord muck lol and even had a sit in the back set with big brother (6) in the front.  He even slept in it on saturday when we were out and about.  I love the practical things like the domes being in place for the sun covers etc, great idea!!

Post Reply Post Reply