FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked~December 06 Toddlers~

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
TaylasMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TaylasMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2008 at 9:37pm
Tayla is now throwing the meanest trantrums im in denial my baby not every going to do that, and pulling my hair i pulled hers tonight oh she thinks its a right joke and daddy laughs to grrrr

Sponsored Links

marielb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marielb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2008 at 9:31am
My little Ethan isn't walking yet, but he can throw a tantrum (often they don't last more than a few seconds )

Tayla sounds cute!!! Of course the daddy laughs, they always have the most fun while we are the ones who say no
ooEvaoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ooEvaoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2008 at 2:51pm
Honestly once they start walking sheesh gotta keep an eye on them!! Kahtrell's been walking since the end of January/early Feb. He's pretty quick too especially when he thinks you're chasing him and he tries to run away lol. He's talking lots....well baby talk lol, though he can say mum, daddy, bubba, kitty, doggy, tickle, and he use to say dont touch lmfao. I'm glad my boy isn't the only one throwing tantrums!! He has got into a habit of banging his head on the floor, usually if he's been growled. I don't know where he learnt it from, but that's his new thing where he'll band his forehead on the floor a couple of times. Sometimes I just let him do it, so he'll learn, and othertimes I'll put a cushion down so he doesnt hurt himself!. Have just moved him into his own room. First night he slept right through, but now he seems to be waking up, and because I need my sleep I give in and bring him into our bed. Gotta break the habit somehow.

Redbedrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redbedrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2008 at 4:33pm
Fay has just had the greatest time on the drive splashing in a puddle, it was lovely to watch.
Tantrums are another thing, not so lovely to watch She has recently started smacking when she can't get her own way, i think it came from a friend teaching her to Hi 5, but has moved to smacking. So she screams, then smacks then does her aren't i cute face.
TaylasMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TaylasMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2008 at 7:50pm
We just getting over a tummy bug, miss tayla hasn't got it thank goodness, so we have a pretty quiet day, woody started at 2.30 so he had the day off.

My perfect little eater has gone and she been waking at 1.30 for a bottle, so not sure what the go is.

ooEvaoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ooEvaoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2008 at 5:09pm
1:30 in the morning or arvo? Kahtrell seems to have a disinterest in his food at dinner time, just chucks it on the floor for the kitten. However breakfast is the complete opposite, he'll eat two platefuls of weetbix sometimes. So are some of us still on bottles?? Kahtrell hasn't been on the bottle for a while but was wondering maybe should give him one before he goes to bed maybe it will help him sleep through. Did good last night he woke just after midnight (though it took like 2 hours to get him to fall asleep when I took him to bed @ 7:30) and I came into his room lay him down again, waited for him to settle back to sleep and went back to bed, he slept through til 6...cos his dad made a racket walking past his room!. So I'm more proud of myself really for not taking him back to our bed in the middle of the night lol.

TaylasMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TaylasMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2008 at 9:47pm
Hey everyone

Tayla having a bottle at 1.30am, bum changed back to be all in 17 min she asleep straight away, she has a good brekkie but been a wee brat at lunch and tea stands at the pantry mememe are the words I keeping thinking we not starting that habit meany mum, she grazes through the day. She only has about 160ml of milk in morning gave up the night bottles about 2months ago she keep refusing them i think she knew it was bed time. She drinks alot of water though.

It soooo cold here in the deep south, DP away having a duckshooting meeting about their wee grocery night, they are like a bunch off kids at christmas, before he left I said we are turning the nightstore on he said no it going to get warmer WHAT THE?!?!

Hope everyone having a good night

ooEvaoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ooEvaoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2008 at 9:08pm
Yeah Kahtrell drinks a lot of water too. Heck yea its getting cold alright!! Have the fire going......lovely :D. Gosh that time again duck shooting season, always wanted to go for a shoot. My DP isn't into any that kind of stuff though.

TaylasMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TaylasMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2008 at 9:30pm
Evening all, feeling yuck here:( the last two weeks ive had both my wrists done for carpal tunnel, tummy bug on tuesday now ive got runny nose I think i'm run down.
The weather here horrible ive turned the nightstore on

Miss Tayla been good today she had a big tea ya finally so fingers x no waking!!!, She goes to homebased care for 4 hours every friday it my time out and all i do is housework but it does fell good getting it all done without a little person under my feet.

So what everyones plans for the weekend?

ooEvaoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ooEvaoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2008 at 10:31pm
ok well the weekend has been and gone. Didn't get up to much really, oh went to the netball Magic Vs Pulse, DP and baby went to the inlaws, and I took DP's lil sis to the game. Had dinner over the inlaws. Sunday just laxed. Kahtrell is in daycare fulltime, as I'm a fulltime student doing first year nursing. Sometimes in my free hours I'll study from home and do all the housework, yes it feels great having a clean home with no little person to mess it up a minute later!!. But most of the time I do all the house work when he's down for the night. Sometimes I wonder if I'm going to explode with everything I'm having to do, go to classes, study, do assessments, cook dinner, clean the house, look after Kahtrell, bathe him, read him his story, settle him to sleep.Yikes dunno how I do it.

Silverhorn73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverhorn73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2008 at 7:53am
Hi there, is this thread still being used? My name is Rose I'm new here :) I have a little girl born 2nd of January 2007 :)
TaylasMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TaylasMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2008 at 10:17am
Hey there rose, Im still around i have a wee girl too she was born 30 dec 06

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverhorn73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2008 at 11:02am
Hi there :) our girls are close in age :)
TaylasMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TaylasMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2008 at 1:22pm
I was thinking that we planned that well didn't we, my df said we are not to have a another xmas new year baby hehe, Welcome to Oh Baby, hopefully some of the other ladies will come back here soon !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverhorn73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2008 at 2:14pm
Thanks for the welcome :)   Kenzie was due Christmas Day but was a week late, shes always set her own clock that one from the start lol!

Kenzie was born with hypotonia (low to no muscle tone) and has global delays, shes doing really well though and is walking and running everywhere, though no speech yet.
ooEvaoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ooEvaoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2008 at 11:16am
Welcome Silverhorn!!!!, nice to have the thread revived!! lmfao. My son was born 13th Dec 2006..can't believe our littles ones will be 2 in a couple months yikes!....not that we haven't already hit those terror tantrums lolz. Awesome that you're girls gross motor skills are strongly developed!, the speech will come don't worry!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverhorn73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2008 at 11:22am
We have hit terrible twos! oh the temper lol! she gets frustrated because she can't say what she wants I think thats half the problem with her!

Thanks for the welcome :) Hasn't 2 years gone fast!
ooEvaoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ooEvaoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2008 at 1:12pm
It has definitely gone fast...yes my son gets most upset if he's not allowed outside lolz, at night it's not an issue but during the day if it's raining he still wants to go out there, great that the nicer weather is coming along and longer days so that helps!

ooEvaoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ooEvaoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2008 at 1:48pm
Hmmmm ok anyone's child swearing!.....well somehow my little man has learnt to say sh!t....don't know how...I'm sure I don't say that, however his father thinks it's funny and encourages him to keep saying it!. Hopefully it passes, and luckily no one in this house (well its only DP and I lol) so more vulgar words!.

kelly1985 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelly1985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2009 at 9:57pm
Hey I new to this I also have a son that was born in dec 2006
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>