FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked~December 06 Toddlers~

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
ooEvaoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ooEvaoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ~December 06 Toddlers~
    Posted: 14 December 2007 at 10:41am
Well its hard to believe but our little babies are turning one this month. It was Kahtrell's 1st birthday yesterday. We had a couple of play group people over plus some family. He had his big party last Saturday which went well, had heaps of friends and family over to celebrate from all over the place.
I spent most of yesterday and the day before reminiscing about being induced and having him lolz.
Awwwww they grow up so fast!

Sponsored Links

missy_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missy_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2007 at 9:11pm
Happy belated birthday Kahtrell.

Zoe was born on the 12th December. I also spent the whole day reminscing about the labour and holding her for the first time. I still can't believe that she is 1. Zoe is having her birthday party tomorrow. I'm so excited. She has been spoilt rotten this week.
Michelle

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2007 at 9:19pm
I've seen this thread a couple of times but I only just clicked that it's about babies my baby's age!! Not 2yos LOL!

Kryssi turns 1 on 14 Jan. It's my first day back at work for 2008 so we may celebrate it on the 13th. I've just got her pressie this week and I can hardly wait - on her behalf!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missy_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2007 at 3:47pm
I couldn't wait to give Zoe her birthday present, so I gave it to her when she was 10mths. I brought her the fisher pricer baby grand piano. She loves it. We had her birthday party yesterday and she was so spoilt. I had so much fun. Zoe did too.
Michelle

Redbedrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redbedrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2007 at 10:23am
Finally back in the world of commuinications, PC committed suicide about a month ago and Neil being a tight wad thought he could fix it, then he knew he couldn't, then we bought a new one, then he broke the new one and now it's working again
Fay's first birthday was great and yesterday was a year since we bought her home too. She is such a funny little girl now and has an opinion on everything. Amazing how we have all grown in a year.
Michelle, can't wait to meet up with you and Zoe again and make the inevitable comparisons. Life has been a bit hectic since getting back from our trip and I started back to work last week.
Be nice to catch up with you all regularly .
ooEvaoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ooEvaoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2007 at 1:36pm
Goodness I should have named this thread Dec,Jan Toddlers!!. Maybe someone can edit it and sticky please Yeah sounds like all our little ones have been getting spoilt! I've been living on birthday cake for almost 2 weeks!! lmfao. Gosh and soon its time to spoil them all over again at christmas!!

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2007 at 6:10pm

Nice to see you back Claire, I cant wait to catch up soon. How did the Birthday go?  i cant wait to hear all about your trip home. Have you gone back to your old job?

Eva we seemed to have lost all our mums fromt he Preg Dec thread. OOO cant wait to see some updated pics of Kahtrell.

Lol Michelle at giving Zoe her pressie early, I did the same thing with Alizes stride to ride lion, he got it when he was 10mths old too.

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2007 at 7:12pm

Wow thanks for Christmas e card Claire and I love the newsletter too. It had pics from your trip and answers to all the questions I just asked you in my last post hahaha Well done

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
ooEvaoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ooEvaoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2008 at 12:42pm
So I hope everyone had an awesome christmas and New Years. Kahtrell is doing well. He's climbing up and down on couches and beds. Still not walking by himself, he can though, I watched him but he much rather crawl around the place. Typical boy, just like his father, wants to do things his own way lol.

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2008 at 6:53pm
I haven't quite got into the thinking of Kryssi a toddler yet! But she is 1 now, crawling fast (and when we say NO she crawls even faster ROFL). She's pulling to standing easily but I think it'll be another month (or more?) before she walks.
ooEvaoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ooEvaoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2008 at 12:23pm
Well Kahtrell has starting walking!! Well he can have little walks of a few steps at a time, so soon enough he'll be running around the place lolz. He just keeps on trying..its so cute!!. I'm so proud, and I have no problems with the fact he's only just started walking @ 13 months. I didn't start walking til then myself. They just grow sooo fast!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missy_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2008 at 9:13pm
Hey everyone. Zoe is kind of walking too. She started about a month ago. She is pretty good, but chooses not to walk. I feel like a liar because hardly anyone has seen her walk.

Zoe had her first day at daycare today. I was so proud of her. She loved it. I stayed with her for a couple of hours and then left her there for 2hrs.   She's growing up too fast.

I love watching kids learn to walk, they look so cute.
Michelle

ooEvaoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ooEvaoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2008 at 11:14pm

Awww thats so awesome!! Yeah Kahtrell spends about 1/4 of his time walking and the rest of the time he crawls. This week coming he'll be having his first time at day care, we went a couple weeks ago for an hour which he really enjoyed. So this week I'll be going with him so he gets use to the place and then the week after he'll be starting his new adventure and daycare and me at wintec.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missy_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2008 at 8:51pm
Zoe is loving daycare. I sort of wish she'd cry when I drop her off.

How is Kahtrell going at daycare?
Michelle

ooEvaoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ooEvaoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 8:27am

He's doing really well. The teachers are always telling me how great he is, and that you can really tell the difference between children who have been settled into daycare as spposed to those who are dropped off and left there without the settling period before hand.

First day I had a couple tears in my eyes. He's good at drop off aswell, expect today as we had a rough night last night.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missy_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2008 at 8:48pm
Zoe's gets into so much mischief at daycare. Today she decided to play with the watercooler and put water all over the floor. I'm a bit surprised it hasn't happened before.
I take two changes of clothes for Zoe and they always come back dirty and wet.
Michelle

marielb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marielb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2008 at 12:38pm
Is this thread dying a slow death??? Or are there people around with babies born in Dec 06 like me???

Ethan was born on the 29th

I'll see if this will be a resurrected post
ooEvaoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ooEvaoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2008 at 10:30pm
Lmao, I guess us December mummies are just toooo busy!! How's everyones toddlers going?????

marielb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marielb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2008 at 9:08am
Hehe I wondered if that was the case Eva

My little boy is so delightful. Doesn't want to walk, but chats alot and knows lots of words

Redbedrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redbedrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2008 at 7:52pm
I always forget, guess cos i am a Dec mummy by default as she was due in jan. I forget that's us.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>