FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedwhy destroy my stuff

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: why destroy my stuff
    Posted: 31 December 2007 at 3:18pm
or anybody elses for that matter, sitting in my driveway in the garden, i have had two solid concrete indian heads, that if you were to pick them up, you would only be able to take 2 steps before having to put them down, well just got home to find some mongrel has taken then and smashed them up, and littered it down our street...why cant they destroy their own property, i am so mad

Sponsored Links

.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 3:19pm
OMG! That's just plain rude... I can't think of a harsher word at the moment....
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 3:31pm
i hate vandalism.   at least stealing stuff i can understand, but just destroying something for the fun of it????
caliandjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 3:34pm
Grr that sucks, can you report the little buggers to the police? Probably bored kids with nothing better to do.

[/url]

Angel June 2012
yummymummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yummymummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 3:37pm
Holidays! So many teenagers around with nothing to do - we've had our fence drawn on and I hate it!
I hate vandalism too - so so pointless

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 4:16pm

That is so annoying, We had a cement turtle stolen from our front garden 2 days after I was given it grrr

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 7:38pm
Grrr, that sucks Kaz. There is just no reason for doing stuff like that. Dont you just love this time of year
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 7:54pm

Aww Kaz that is awful. Argh that people could be soo disrespecful

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 8:14pm
Stupid people don't they anything better to do.

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
Mazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2007 at 8:27pm
Ugh, I hate vandals. So pointless and causes so much hurt and expense. I hope you catch them, or at least that karma bites them in the bum sooner rather than later! That sucks!
Mum to two gorgeous girls!
emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2008 at 9:28am
Kazzle - its totally rude and just plain horrible that people take others things without even a thought about that it belongs to someone else and means something to them.
When we have been burgled in the past I have been so angry! Also when someone has graffitted our fence (its a big long one) at home, really pi@@es me off! Why do they bother when we're gonna just cover it up the next day?

Hugs to you!

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09
MissCandice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2008 at 10:05am
Thats horrible, we hasd something simular on christmas eve, someone picked up a pole and smashed out the back window of our wagon and stole kylahs carseat.
~ Mummy to a beautiful girl ~
miss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2008 at 12:21pm
Man i hate thieves and vandals.
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2008 at 12:30pm
Urghh thats SO rude!!!! I hate assholes like that!!! They need to get a life and stop ruining other peoples stuff!!!

Post Reply Post Reply