FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue Sept 08

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 164>
Author
bub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2008 at 5:26pm
congrats kazzle
mother to Brianna, Amelia & Mathew.

Sponsored Links

my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2008 at 8:31pm
Aww yay CONGRATS Kazzle!!! That's wonderful news! ALL THE BEST FOR THE NEXT 8 MONTHS!!
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Bobbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2008 at 9:44pm
Aww Kazzle coming in late but Congratulations!!!!!!

I can't believe I've been lurking in the 2WW thread for ages waiting for this and then I flippin miss it - lol!

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2008 at 9:51pm
how the hell'd i miss this? big congrats!
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

emz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2008 at 10:14pm
Oo I missed it too! Congrats Kazzle, that's such awesome news!
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2008 at 7:12am
thanks guys, still sinking in, i suppose the slight morning sickness is helping...lol

Henna79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henna79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2008 at 4:43pm
I am another whose christmas present was 2 blue lines and (hopefully) my birthday present will be a gorgeous bundle of joy

Edited by Henna79
mum2matte View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2matte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2008 at 5:39pm
Congratulations Henna79 all the best for the next 9 months.
katie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2008 at 6:03pm
Huge Congratulations Kazzle - YAY! That is awesome. You deserve it. : )
Congratulations too Henna. Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy.
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2008 at 6:21pm
yahhh welcome Henna79, another september mummy to be

Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2008 at 7:07pm
How are you feeling Kaz?

Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2008 at 7:16pm
i feel great, apart from some slight seasick feeling.

okay thats a lie, im really annoyed at the moment, i contacted my midwife and she doesnt do shared care with the hospital, and the hospital is doing appointments till next week...so im going to be about 7 wks before im seen by anybody, which i think sucks given my track record...so hopefully i will have a scan soon.

I had bloods done today but no one has any results for me...arggghhhh

Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 January 2008 at 7:19pm
Oh that sucks about the mw kaz, Can you find another mw maybe? I think I was about 6 weeks when I first saw my mw, even this time.
Hopefully they give you your blood test results tomorrow morning!
I felt a little sea sick before 6 weeks, and then at 6 weeks turned into full blown icky ms, it was comforting tho, as I didnt have it last time. I hated every second of msn lol but kept reminding myself what it was for.

Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 3:11pm
i know i shouldnt worry, but i dont feel pregnant, and i know i felt like this till about 6wks with Rhiannon, but after having the miscarriages i cant help but worry, but gut tells me all is okay, arrgghhhh

tropics View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 3:26pm
Hi Kazzle, I had a mc in July and seemed more anxious last time than I do this time, maybe sometimes your body knows? all the best with your blood test results are you having hcg level tests? mine use to be in the next day would your Doctor send you for an early scan? sticky baby vibes your way
[/url]
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 4:20pm
have had one lot of bloods done, have no idea what they are though as they havent been sent to my doctors and the hospital hasnt rung me, and im sure my doctor will send me for an early scan, but dont really want it before 7wks, but i just wish i knew where i was in regards to care

Henna79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henna79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 5:11pm
hey Kaz I know how you feel. the only "symptom" I have is half-pie sore boobs and so I am a little worried that things aren't gonna work out. I have had bloods done twice now as apparently the label on my first lot wasn't accepted by the lab which is annoying cause they struggle to find my veins so I have 4 lots of holes and bruises. anyway as the only other sept mum-to-be so far I hope things are all good for both of us
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2008 at 9:45pm
Hang in there Kaz, I went from not feeling pregnant to throwing up in the middle of the shopping centre by 5w5d!
Good luck with getting your care sorted.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2008 at 7:43am
morning all, how r we feeling today

I woke up feeling great, until i had to put the rubbish cos hubby had forgotten to do it, so i went from feeling great to throwing up down the driveway in the rain...ewwwwwwwww ...bloody man thought it was so funny

Henna79 how r u doing

Henna79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Henna79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2008 at 9:18am
hey Kaz I'm good. Off to doctor this afternoon for first appt with her so will hopefully find out more cause I have no idea about any of this.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 164>