FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhat Buggy Do You Have?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2008 at 5:01pm
Mountain buggy urban elite single buggies on sale at Baby Factory at the moment $599 (was $769), thinking I may have a look and put on layby (cos they said they do layby on sale products!)

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09
Sponsored Links

mountaingoat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mountaingoat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2008 at 6:48am
Does anyone jog with their stroller/pram? Any recommendations for strollers that are good for this?
katie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2008 at 12:21pm
I think the mountain buggies are awesome for jogging.
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2008 at 12:46pm
I have no problem jogging with our P&T,..but dont do it often!!
staceym View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote staceym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2008 at 4:27pm
WE have just bought a valco one sorry not sure of the model as went and saw a brand new one at the weekend DH fell in love with them compared to others he had seen so bought a second hand one of trade me at the weekend as #1 hasnt arrived yet cant say how well it goes but for ease of dismantling and how conmpact it goes in the boot and pretty lightweight seems to be great and we even got the toddler seat with it as thinking of #2 already and into the future
maysie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2008 at 4:49pm
we just bought MB Urban Elite from Baby Factory for $599. Was going to buy it anyway but figured would never get it lower priced (brand new) than that. It's black and so styley, I love it!!! The box fit easily in our 4 dr hatchback and i manouvered it very easily around our little house and through all the doorways. Have to wait a few more months before I get to use it properly though!!

nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2008 at 6:30pm
Yip both mountain buggy and Phil and teds are good for jogging (ive had both). Mountain buggy is probably better if you will use it jogging a lot!
Nicky, Mum to Alex (5) & Sophie (3)
MummyFreckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MummyFreckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2008 at 7:56pm
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my lime green MB Urban....its fantastic. A little big sometimes when in shops, but love how easy it is to put it up and down. Find the straps a pain to move and adjust though.
mountaingoat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mountaingoat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2008 at 3:02am
Thanks for the jogging buggy advice everyone :)

Will have to look for 2nd hand! Those things are pricey :(
fairsk8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fairsk8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2008 at 1:15pm
I have a Bertini, 3 wheel thing, don't know the name as got it off trademe. It had only been used for 6 months when I purchased it. I love it, it is so easy to manouver, I can run with it, and Xanda still fits in it and is still able to sleep in it.
I got my first puncture the other day, which was gutting, but after 2 1/2 yrs of use it had to get one sooner or later.
finnigan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote finnigan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2008 at 2:12pm
oh i love buggies :) at the moment we have a Bugaboo Frog and a Maclaren Techno XT, i love them both. We have had a Mountain Buggy Urban (too big when folded up), a Phil & Teds Sport (never used it), a Bebe Confort Loola (too big in general), and a Quinny (just didnt like it cant remember which one it was).

I love the Bugaboo so worth the money.
Sophie2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2008 at 10:51pm
Most 3 wheel buggies are mainly designed for jogging... however in my Valco Tri Mode instructions it writes that it's not recommended to go jogging with a baby under 6 months old. Food for thought.
kiwigal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwigal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2008 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by Kels Kels wrote:

Originally posted by KH25 KH25 wrote:

[QUOTE=Neeks] I have a Bertini Shuttle 4-wheel-steer and it's the biggest piece of crap ever!!! Gah!!! It doesn't fit in the boot of a normal sedan type car, it barely fits down the checkout aisle at our local supermarket and IT'S FREAKIN' HEAVY!!!!!

I have a Bertini m5 Shuttle and I LOVE it!!! and it even fits in my hatchback

I brought one second hand last year and my son used it for a short period and I absolutely loved it. You can even take the wheels off to give it more room for other things and so easy to clean. We are expecting #2 so if I wanted to stay with my aunties who live on farms I can push it all the over the farm without a struggle.

Edited by kiwigal
Jessica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 8:59am
I have a mountain buggy urban elite and love it, good for jogging and really comfy for Lachie. Would recomment it

Our con-joined boys 20 wk
BessieBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 5:24pm

I have a milano 3 wheeler it just fits in the back of my mirage. The capsule clicks on it too. At the moment the cat loves to sleep in it and we found a white tail spider in it the other day. lol can't wait to actually use it.

Sarah Mum to,
Boy 07/2008, Girl 03/2010, Boy 05/2012, Angel 07/08/2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123