FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedQuietly Greiving

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
GGsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GGsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quietly Greiving
    Posted: 12 February 2008 at 8:02pm
Well I have read through some of the comments in the support forum and it seems that this might be a friendly place. I lost my wee Georgia Grace on 11 January 2008 to pre-eclampsia at 26 weeks gestation. Georgia is my first baby and was induced early as we were both too sick to carry one, she was born beautiful and perfect and still. At the moment I am finding life so unfair. I am now a mum with so much love for my wee girl and it doesnt seem fair that I can not hold her or kiss her. All I can do it talk to her and kiss her wee ashes box. Has anyone else had a similar experience?
Sponsored Links

fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2008 at 8:07pm
Oh hun, big hugs to you. My BF's first baby girl was born sleeping at 41 weeks gest, and I have watched her go through so much in the last 3 years. I know there is nothing I can say to comfort you, it must ache so much to no longer have your daughter inside you, but to have empty arms. Have you been in touch with the SANDS group? They are awesoem and wonderful people who can help you with your grief.

Much love to you at this sad time.

xxx
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2008 at 8:09pm

Awww Narissa ((hugs)).

Queenbean on here had to delivery her baby girl Ava at 22 weeks and she was a stillborn. Haven't seen her since then but hopefully she will come back.

Have you been on to the lostones?? www.thelostones.co.nz It is a NZ site for parents that have be through this most difficult thing.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
GGsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GGsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2008 at 8:19pm
Thanks guys. I have been in touch with SANDS but not up to going to a meeting yet. I am back at work, I needed fill my days but can't face the real world other than that. www.thelostones.co.nz doesn't bring anything up??
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2008 at 8:27pm
Oh i don't know what to say I have tear's streaming down my face tho big hug's to you I hope you can find the support you need. Take time and be really kind to yourself. Big hug's hun.
Deborah Mum to:

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2008 at 8:30pm

Try this http://thelostones.co.nz/ instead

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2008 at 9:13pm
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.
AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2008 at 10:25pm

Edited by AnnC
Ann

Also Mum to Josh (15) and Brooke (10)
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2008 at 12:12pm

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
Bumble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bumble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2008 at 1:10pm
Just wanted to give you a hug
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2008 at 1:25pm
Just wanted to send you a hug too

So very, very sorry for your loss.

cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2008 at 1:31pm
I'm so sorry for your loss

GGsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GGsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2008 at 8:54pm
Thanks everyone, I have been on the lost ones website, what unfair heart ache there is.
EmDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 1:02pm
I'm so sorry for your loss Narissa
DS 8
DD 6
DS 4
DD 2
Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2008 at 4:12pm
I'm really sorry to hear of your loss.

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
yummymummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yummymummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2008 at 10:51am
I just wanted to give you a hug too. Sorry for your loss

fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2008 at 1:33pm
How are you doing, hun?
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
meow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2008 at 3:00pm
I'm so sorry

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2008 at 7:55pm
Big hugs Narissa. I can't even begin to imagine what you are going thru, but I found The Lost Ones site after I lost our second bub to m/c at 7 weeks and they are an amazing bunch of women. I know many of them now IRL and they possess such amazing strength and have been a huge source of support to me in my subsequent pregnancies.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Zacksmum View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zacksmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2008 at 2:48pm
Im so sorry Narissa. I know exactly how you feel at the moment. I had twins girls at 23weeks. Zara died at 2 days old, and Shavaune tried to hang in there, but in the end gave up 3 1/2 weeks later. It has been 5 years for me, but remember and feel as tho it was yesterday. My heart goes out to you sweetie. Life is unfair, and right now you think why me? What if? mayby also a question runnin through your mind. My arms felt empty and so did my heart. Everyone copes differently, and nothing i can say to you will take away your pain, but i got thru by just taking one day at a time. Cry when you need to cry, and talk about it as much as you can. I also got comfort from knowing that some things are just meant to be, weather we like it or not, and mayby something would have been horribly wrong with my girls, and that fate or a higher power just stepped in? I still miss them every single day, but in time you learn to except what has happened and learn to live with what is...and one day when the time is right your arms will be filled.If you ever need to talk to someone i wll be here for you. You already are so strong, and your strength will grow everyday.
All my love and condolences
Shar xx
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>