FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in Nov 08

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 324>
Author
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2008 at 10:50am
hehe Fiona you can have some of mine if you want?

My boobs have started leaking again if I press against them. Oh the joys!
Sponsored Links

AandRs_mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandRs_mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2008 at 11:03am
Hehe sore boobs are not nice are they. Thats how i new i was pregnant i always get very sore (tmi) hard boobs . I was sick the whole way thro with my daughter so i hope it doesnt end up like that again. Can i ask how you get the pics at the bottom of your name with your childrens names on/pregnancy?
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2008 at 11:09am
Go to a site like lilypie.com (thats where mine are from) and make a ticker on the website and then on ohbaby go to the top of the screen where it says profile and in there you put the code that lilypie will give you in the signature part of your profile. Hope that makes sense!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandRs_mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2008 at 11:39am
Oh it worked yay :)

Edited by AandRs_mum

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandRs_mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2008 at 11:32am
How are you laddies doing today? Im starting to get over the shock and i am getting excited hehe. The one thing i am going to find hard i think is that i gave up smoking 5 months ago and i have put on 15kgs so i have gone into this pregnancy a size 14-16 where as my last 2 i was a 12. Im hopeing that it doesnt make it to much harder but i cant do anything about it now i guess. I am going to start swimming every day in this pregnancy instead of twice a week.
FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2008 at 12:43pm
Did you find you put on more or less weight during your second pregnancy...AndRs_mum?

I'm tired...been soooooooo tired during the day but unable to sleep at night!! So annoying.

Quite nauseous but no vomitting. Sore bbs.

Other than that feeling just fine. Am quite nervous after the miscarriage and can't wait until the 6 week scan.
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley
aussiemum View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aussiemum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2008 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by FionaS FionaS wrote:

Did you find you put on more or less weight during your second pregnancy...AndRs_mum?

I'm tired...been soooooooo tired during the day but unable to sleep at night!! So annoying.

Quite nauseous but no vomitting. Sore bbs.

Other than that feeling just fine. Am quite nervous after the miscarriage and can't wait until the 6 week scan.

Hi Fiona! I just want to sleep all day and stay up at night looking at pregnancy things on the internet!
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2008 at 4:24pm
My morning sickness hasn't really kicked in yet luckily.

I have noticed however I've got terrible wind! Grrr! I hate it. Always quite uncomfy.
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2008 at 4:25pm
Ohh I had that in the early days aswell stacey, now I get wicked collic!
has your spotting stopped?

kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2008 at 4:28pm
Not totally. I think I'm just doomed to spot right throughout. It's not worse, very very light, it's like CM that's just tinged with brown (sorry if thats TMI).

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2008 at 4:54pm
Thats sounds exactly what i had this pregnancy, I had one pink bleed, then had brown spotting for nearly 2 weeks, so i had 3 lots of hcg done and a 6 week scan to check everything was ok. My midwife thinks it was inplantation. Then it just stopped over night.
Will they do a scan or anything if you keep spotting?

Oh and did you know Im due on Daniels Birthday lol

Edited by Sheza

Neeks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neeks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2008 at 4:54pm
Wow November 08 bubs already in the making eh?? Congratulations to all!!!! Hope you all have Happy and Healthy Pregnancies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandRs_mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2008 at 5:20pm
FionaS
I put on 6kgs with my first as i was realy sick i lost alot.She was 6lbs 15onz with my secound i put on 10kgs and he was 8lbs 8onz so abit of a jump. I guess i didnt put on alot then but i was working full time. This time im working part time. Hopeing i dont put on much more than the 10kgs as i am alrady bigger to start with.

Edited by AandRs_mum
aussiemum View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aussiemum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2008 at 6:08pm
Heaps of wind here too, I'm very bloated and look about 4 months pregnant!
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2008 at 6:24pm
I'm kind of glad and sad that I'm not the only one with wind issues. It really does suck!

Sheza: That's so cool that you are due on Daniels birthday. It's a wonderful day to have a baby even better since Daniel was a week early .

I'm getting a scan done when I'm further along. Doc would like me to hold out until I'm about 7-8 weeks so more can be seen. I'm considering ringing him tomorrow though and asking if I can get another hcg test done (never even bothered with Daniel) just to make sure its going up as it should. It may help put my mind at ease.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2008 at 6:29pm
Yeah getting the hcg done really does ease your mind, even though mine was going up I still had the scan cos I was still getting brown stuff.

Yeah i though daniel was early, i bet I'll go over due though! lol i just have a feeling..

kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2008 at 6:34pm
Yeah I'm getting a scan done anyway because my doc wants me to which is cool by me.

I thought I'd go overdue with Daniel but didn't and I sooo put it down to taking prebirth spray. As soon as I started taking it I started getting lots of niggles which I hadn't had any of previously. I'm going to take it again, I refuse to go overdue

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2008 at 6:53pm
lol, yeah i dont wanna go over due either My mum had me like 8 days early, so maybe Il follow her footsteps, actually I think my three brothers were all on time or early lol.

MyMinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyMinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2008 at 9:57am
OK I should really pop in more often, Stacey OMG WOOHOO congrats chick.
Daniels going to have a wee buddy soon.
weird to think you were pregs this time last yr to

congrats to all the nov mums to be
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2008 at 10:19am
Oh geez I hadn't even thought of that! lol hopefully it will be the last time I'm preggers, DH is going to get the snip! (and he's not very impressed about it either)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 324>