FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in Nov 08

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 321322323324>
Author
boys.boys.boys.boys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boys.boys.boys.boys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2012 at 10:21am
Ooh Kat, not long, you excited?

And look, at shelbi, 4-5months is such a cute age isnt it!!

Hows everyones christmas/new years going/gone?... Hope you have all had a fantastic time, despite the weather (although, I dont supose you will be complaining too much about it not being as hot as usual Kat!!).

We went to Rainbows end with the boys yesterday, the boys had a blast dragging DH on all the rides. (I got be a spectator, how exciting!!). Micah was terribly upset he wasnt allowed on the fearfall or the roller coaster strange child.

I entered Daniel in for the summer photos thing on OB, would I be able to ask for votes from anyone??
4 boys!! 7 years, 5 years, 2 years and 8 weeks...
Sponsored Links

Chickoin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickoin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2012 at 9:08pm
I'll vote for Daniel if I can find it

Ooooh, Kat, your last weekend as a family of 4 + bump! How exciting!! I hope it all goes really well and your boys love both being big brothers.

Shelbi is at a cute age, she's starting to grizzle less and move and play more, just lovely
Chickoin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickoin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2012 at 9:10pm
Voted! That was surprisingly easy
MumtoMany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumtoMany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2012 at 9:08am
Kat all the best today in welcoming your new baby boy :)) Cant wait to hear details :).

I will go and take a look and vote for Daniel :))

Wow Shelbi is 4 and 1/2 months already. Thats went so fast.

DD 12 DS 9.5 DD 6 DS 4 DD 23 months and here comes number 6

boys.boys.boys.boys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boys.boys.boys.boys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2012 at 9:11pm
Congratulations Kat, hope you and wee Matthew are doing well.

Thanks guys so much for voting.
4 boys!! 7 years, 5 years, 2 years and 8 weeks...
kat_hutch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kat_hutch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2012 at 1:18pm
Hi Ladies!

thanks for the congrats etc. ended up going into labour the day before my booked c-sect. having not ever been in labour before, i had NO idea that i was, so went and got put on the monitors then was rushed in for an emergency c-sect and wee Matthew was born on the 15th :)

Liam and Brody are pretty good with him, Brody gets quite jealous when Nathan has him unfortunately but he'll get used to it soon enough.

Rosie i can't believe how far along you are already! how are you feeling? this ones a surprise baby isn't it?

hope the rest of you are well. xx

Chickoin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickoin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2012 at 9:12pm
That must have been nice not to have the pre-c/section nerves the night before!
Congratulations and welcome little bubba Matthew
MumtoMany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumtoMany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2012 at 5:40pm
Hi laddies how are you all getting on??
Its been so long since anyone posted.

Isabella is such a hard case we girl. She is now at Kindy 5 days a week from 9am to 2.30pm. She is a bright we thing and loves going to learn.

I cant believe when i joined here i had 2 childen and pregnant with number 3. I now have 4 children and pregnant with number 5

I hope you are all doing well and your little ones are doing well.

Would love to hear what you had Mummyto3

Love to all

Edited by MumtoMany

kat_hutch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kat_hutch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2012 at 9:43am
oh wow congrats! how are you feeling? are you finding out this time?

my boys are good. i've just started brody in preschool to save everyones sanity.... seems to be working for him. he freaking loves the place, and so do i. am thinking of pulling liam out of his kindy (which i NOT happy with) and putting him in there.

how is everyone else?

xx

MumtoMany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumtoMany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2012 at 4:49pm
I dont want to find out Kat but DP does. So i need to decide if i find out as well or if DP is the only one who will no. Hard choice. I am really hoping we cant find out lol

That will be a big change having just we Matthew at home wont it how fantastic. And so great that we Brody love's pre school. I think i may put Quinn into something a couple of morrnings a week before this baby comes along.

Deez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2012 at 7:20pm
Hello ladies, where has everyone gone???lol....just passing through and thought id have a look in here and catch up with whats going go....Peyton is doing really well and well is a girly girl...always playing with my makeup especially my lipstick or gloss which ever one she can her hands on. Hope everyone is well

Lycan and Peyton = Moon and back!!
MumtoMany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumtoMany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2012 at 1:31pm
Hey Deez, Its really quite in here these days I guess everyone is busy with there we family's I seen you in another thread so came here to check in to

Deez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2012 at 9:43am
LOL it does seem really quite in here.....Would be cool to see how all our 3 year olds are doing and to catch up with all the mothers to see how things are going....

I see you have been busy hahahaha number 5 on its way...you legend! I wonder if your pattern will continue lol Girl, Boy, Girl, Boy......Girl????

MumtoMany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumtoMany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2012 at 3:31pm
Hehehe I feel like this one is a girl. But i thought the same with the last one who was a boy. Will have to wait and see . But i have bought a couple of girl thing's. I need to stop myself

Isabella is such a out there little girl. Very very bright. She knows her whole maori mihi and love's singing the national anthem. She is a big girl. Very tall fits size 5/6 clothing and is 20kgs. Where as my 10 year old daughter is tiny tiny and fits size 8 in clothing . They are all so different and lovely to get to no these little people.
She wants a baby brother so she can have the girl baby clothing for her doll's

MumtoMany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MumtoMany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2012 at 6:04pm
Deez the pattern has continued

Deez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2012 at 2:24pm
hahahaha thats so funny

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 321322323324>