FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBrio Zento Review **Child Safety Seat**

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Pinkygirl View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pinkygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2009 at 10:02am
I have had mine for a week and they are great, well worth the $ spent on it.
Sponsored Links

KathyMatthew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KathyMatthew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2010 at 6:42am
Not sure if someone has already mentioned it or not...

but I see on the FF pictures you have the seatbelt going OVER the harness belts for the seat at the back.. and it should go under as it restricts them & can make it hard to adjust

hope this makes sense? Sorry something that jumped out at me, but havent got time to read through all the comment! :)

BUT GREAT PHOTOS AND REVIEW!

Edited by KathyMatthew
lilycat77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilycat77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 8:44pm
was thinking of getting one of these- what did your review in the oh baby magasine say? can i get a copy of it please? cant anyone tell me whether it is good or not??
cheers
lily
Twinboys2b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twinboys2b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 3:33am
Really interesting info - I'm in the U.K. at the moment and in their 'Which' magazine which is THE review on everything magazine gave it a 20/100 rating and it was in their 'do not buy' section which I found so interesting. I have 2 of them for my boys and I LOVE them due to being able to rear face for so long.

It scored 2/5 for front crash testing and 3/5 for side crash testing (they actually do the whole simulate a crash using crash test children/dummies etc) and scored very low in their ease of installation but I think that's more to do with them being different to other carseats as I don't find it hard to install after the first time. Also scored low in comfort which I can kind of understand versus those ultra comfotable ultra padded ones.

3yr old gorgeous ID twin boys.
lilycat77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilycat77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 10:57pm
now that is interesting- do you have a copy of the article at all? the only way to get it is to subscribe to the mag but cant really afford that and which mag is good at testing things.
i wonder how they scored so low for crash testing when it has the swedish safety mark?? would you recommend the car seats?
and how heavy are they? we wil be coming back to the uk next year and would have to bring a car seat with us. we thought of this car seat not only bcaus it rear faces but it can be fitted without bolts wich no other kiwi seat can!
can hep would be great because its a lot of money to waste!
cheers
lily
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123