FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhy do people have to be so mean?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MissCandice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why do people have to be so mean?
    Posted: 11 March 2008 at 5:44pm
A 2yr old locked outside, Naked. So that mum could go to the pub..

Link
~ Mummy to a beautiful girl ~
Sponsored Links

Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2008 at 7:22pm
i cant stand it, why are some ppl parents....argggghhhhh it hurts so much that i have so much to give more kids and am struggling to have them and yet these monsters are treating like less than nothing.

I feel so sorry for these kids

AliaDawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AliaDawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2008 at 3:07pm
What the hell... what kinda sicko does something like this???

EmDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2008 at 4:28pm
Grrr I read that in the paper last night and it makes me so mad (and sad)! As Kaz said it is so unfair that women like her have children then don't care for them when so many women are struggling to have kids and would give them the world if they could. I'm just so glad that nothing happened to them while they were out alone and that they knocked on the door of someone who did care.

Edited by doubledee
DS 8
DD 6
DS 4
DD 2
KiwiNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2008 at 7:23pm
You should have heard Paul Henry this morning on TV1. He was so angry and said that the women should never see her child again.
PAM
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2008 at 7:53pm
Mind you... reminds me of waiting in the car with my brother outside the pub for dad.... I know we weren't the only ones back then!!!

Sad things haven't changed Poor baby.

jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2008 at 10:28pm
i was disgusted to read this tonight.......naked and wandering around the streets!!!!!   WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she should loose them for sure because she obviously doesn't care about their safety!

EmDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2008 at 7:48pm
I just read another article where she claims she was being abused by her ex-partner (he was repeatedly pushing her up against the door) so she took her son and left her daughter and nephew there with him!! WTF??!! I can understand if she took off to call the police or something but to go to the pub?? Oh and she says she is 'pretty sure' that the police found her at her fathers home not the pub ... hmm yeah right...
DS 8
DD 6
DS 4
DD 2
HippyMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HippyMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2008 at 8:08am
What makes me even angrier now is that they haven't even charged this woman with anything Really rips my nightie!!! It even crossed my mind to take a private prosecution against this woman if I'd had the time and the money.
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2008 at 12:31pm
Ummm if she had enough money to buy drinks in town , she had enough bloody money to pay for a babysitter, stupid B*tch, (and yes i know i dont know her but i wouldn't want to ) she definetly doesnt deserve kids,hope they get taken off her (have they been ? )
my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2008 at 12:58pm
The thing that gets me is the poor child was naked. A 2 yr old wondering the streets naked, on a cold night they say too. Totally totally cruel! Is it so hard to clothe your child? Arrgh, it makes me feel sick to the stomach!
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Ariana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ariana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2008 at 5:33am
All we can do is hope that this doesn;t happen to any of our own children and take a stand against people if we see a child being mistreated in anyway...

This just makes me so angry, as a Primary School Teacher I have seen some pretty horrifying things, and it just makes me want to take these little babies home and care for them...
I have gained so much more respect for CYFS carers and Foster Parents (the good ones of course) since working and I hope that these horrible people learn what it is like to live life the way that they have brought their own children up!!

I hope she gets what she deserves!!
Ariana

Mum to Minardi, Victoria, Alecia and William.
 Post Reply Post Reply