FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYummy chocolate discovery!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yummy chocolate discovery!!
    Posted: 26 March 2008 at 8:17pm
So on the weekend we made some easter eggs for Hannah as she cant have many normal ones. So we ended up melting dark choc and either putting in moulds to freeze, or coating marshmellows in it.

The marshmellow ones turned out so much yummier than bought marshmellow eggs. And the mould ones were soooo good.

So my discovery is that melted chocolate, when refrozen is so much nicer than how it originally was! I just melted some in the microwave and put it on some baking paper in the freezer and it was yummo LOL
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
Sponsored Links

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2008 at 8:27am
heck yeah!!! I made a heap of the homemade choccies over the weekend and i think that's half the reason i make them.. cos the choccy is sooo much nicer!
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2008 at 12:52pm
Making your own marshmellow is yummmmmmm too.

Oh man. Now I'm craving a chocohead (dark choc filled with gooey marshmellow - get them from the Swiss Cake Shop in Rotorua.)
 Post Reply Post Reply