FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedA brand new OHbaby!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A brand new OHbaby!
    Posted: 28 March 2008 at 3:56pm
Keep an eye out over the next few weeks ladies, sometime before the 21st April when the new OHbaby! Magazine is launched we will be launching a brand new and improved OHbaby! website with lots of exciting new features!
It won't affect the functionality of the site, and the forums will still work the same, but the new design is much cleaner, fresher and easier to navigate.
The new site will include a section where you can create your own TTC/Pregnancy/Baby blog to share with friends and family (and of course other OHbaby! members!), we'll have new and updated content, including a 100% revised week by week pregnancy guide, plus we'll be unveiling the new OHbaby! Max programme for magazine subscribers.
I'm so excited! Having been involved with OHbaby! since it was a fairly new, small site seeing us grow to 11,000+ members and launch our very own magazine is really inspiring, but the site itself has always been my fave part of OHbaby! so I can't wait to show you what our design team has done to make it even bigger and better!
Hugs,
Emma
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Sponsored Links

Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2008 at 6:30pm
Sounds awesome!!!! Can't wait to see it!!

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2008 at 7:45pm

I agree sounds really good, can't wait for it all to happen.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2008 at 10:49pm
oooooh!!! sounds sooo exciting!!! can't wait to see/use it

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2008 at 10:54pm
cool - hey another suggestion is to have TICKERS from ohbaby as most of us on here use them - and its a draw card to other sites to get them (hence drawcard for people to come here)
Ann

Also Mum to Josh (15) and Brooke (10)
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2008 at 11:08am

Great idea about the tickers Ann.

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
kellverona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellverona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2008 at 11:10am
Yay sound exciting... Cant wait either...

Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2008 at 1:59pm
Oooo can't wait very exciting well done to Ohbaby team for coming so far give yourselves a big pat on the back

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2008 at 7:31pm
I love it Ann, will pass it on to the boss!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
babyg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 10:27pm
Getting excited!!!!!!!!!!
Ev, Mum to:
Carys Ruby - 4 October 2007
Spencer James - 2 July 2010
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2008 at 8:09am
I have been sad about Mag and not being able to afford it buuuuut have just realised it's my bday coming up and DH asked me what I wanted, a subscription would be nice, LOL

New site! I still remember when this new look one was launched, not that long ago!

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2008 at 8:19am

Ooo not long to go now!

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
GGsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GGsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2008 at 9:35pm
Got the mag today, awsome, love it. Gotta go - reading it now.
emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2008 at 10:03pm
:) Can't wait to see the new website! If the mags anything to go by, it should be excellent!

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09
 Post Reply Post Reply