FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in Dec

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 443>
Author
Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2008 at 10:04am
Originally posted by kiwigirrl kiwigirrl wrote:

Hi,
I'm 5 weeks preggers today for the first time after our 2nd Ivf cycle. My levels are apparently good. they were 225 on day 28 then 1242 on day 32. I've got another blood test to check they are still rising on Friday but the week can't go slowly enough, today i dont feel anything I wish I was throwing up at least then I'd know its real!! Its great to find other people at the same stage as me! I'm due on the 16th Dec!

Congrats Kiwigirrl

I've got to go get another blood test today....Oh joy
Be glad your not throwing up...ewwww it's yuk feeling horrible all the time...I'm so glad I haven't started yet.

Shayd, Sheneen, Shaymin, Shaydin, Shevannah, Sheleeah & Simeon
Sponsored Links

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2008 at 10:12am
Hi guys,

I am about 5 weeks pregnant (I think). So will be due Dec as well. Only if all goes well. I have had a little bleeding a bit of cramps etc so freaking out that this baby wont stick!!

But if this bub is any thing like the older sister that I will be joining you guys on the list.

Having another scan on the 24th to see how pregnant I am (and if I am).

Congrats to all the newly pregnant.

Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2008 at 10:18am
Congrats Roksana

Fingers crossed for ya that everything is ok and bubz sticks.

Jay_R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2008 at 10:29am
Ooh, December babies!

Secretly wish I was joining you ladies.....
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2008 at 10:30am
Thanks Shenah, I hope it sticks too.....

tropics View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2008 at 11:27am
OHMIGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOODLE CONGRATULATIONS HUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU YAYA! stick baby stick
[/url]
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2008 at 12:24pm
haha thanks Kye!

welcome kiwigirrl huge congrats hun and great levels puts mine to shame lol

congrats roskana crossing fingers now for a real sticky bubs for you!

noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2008 at 12:30pm

Our Due Dates

motherof6   1st
linda   10th
monkey moos mum plusbump   10th
sh_az ?
DebS   15th
Kiwigirrl   16th
Roskana   16th ish?
Noodle   17th ish

just updating the list

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2008 at 12:53pm
yah if it all goes well, I say between 14-18 Dec.

Thanks Lana

Phat_Cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phat_Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2008 at 2:18pm

Wow 8 of us already!! wahoo!! yeah im like you guys and hoping this bean sticks. Mind you been sick again  today after 2 days being ok so.... no HCGs for me asked the nurse about it when she was doing my other bloods and she said they are only done if there are any concerns I said well yeah another miscarriage LOL But I do have a scan booked for the 29th so will be interesting to see what is there and how many LOL

Also have to be closely monitored again as im at high risk for another episode of pre-eclampsia but im using the same midwife that looked after me at the end last time (my first midwife had an op) so she knows how i want to deliver and all about me so kinda glad that we didnt end up moving...

Hope your all keeping well

Tristen - 24/06/07
Rylan - 11/12/08
Angel Babies -14/08/05 & 21/01/2010
Curtis - 26/02/12
NeoshasMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoshasMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2008 at 2:45pm
I guess I better pop my head in. We got an extremely faint line this morning and a line is a line lol So I guess I am joining you lovely ladies! Not sure when I would be due, im going to wait until I get a scan or something to tell me that although my m/c was on the 19th of march so I cant be ver far. Anywho looking forward to being here for the next 8 months or so just hoping this one *sticks*

*Jess*

Edited by NeoshasMummy

Mrs Te Kani ❤️
Neosha 26/5/2007
Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2008 at 2:46pm
Monkey_Moos_Mum_plusbump can I ask how long you have lived in Wellsford??

I use to live there between 88 and 97.

Phat_Cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phat_Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2008 at 2:49pm

only the last 2 years but lived/grewup in Warkworth

Tristen - 24/06/07
Rylan - 11/12/08
Curtis - 26/02/12
Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2008 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by Monkey_Moos_Mum_plusbump Monkey_Moos_Mum_plusbump wrote:

only the last 2 years but lived/grewup in Warkworth

I lived in Warkworth too also Snells Beach..
My family lived in Wellsford.

Phat_Cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phat_Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2008 at 4:50pm

small world huh? you went to Mahu?

Tristen - 24/06/07
Rylan - 11/12/08
Curtis - 26/02/12
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2008 at 5:33pm
I will be high risk again too the Doc told me. Because I have family history of High Blood pressure and Diabt.....I have high blood pressure too.....

Great!!

Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2008 at 5:37pm

small world huh? you went to Mahu?

No I never went to school there and my younger Brother and Sister went to Rodney College.

You might remember my Brother's name. Simeon, he was killed in 96 in a car accident North of Wellsford...Was a big write up in the paper, He would have been the same age as you,born the same year..

Sh_az View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sh_az Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2008 at 6:22pm
Noodle, my due date is 12 December. I went to the Doctor's yesterday to confirm everything. Still getting some cramping, which makes me paranoid, but so far so good. No morning sickness or sore boobs yet! We haven't told many people yet just immediate family and very close friends. I feel like I am walking around with a big secret!
Phat_Cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phat_Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2008 at 7:52pm

It kind of rings a bell.It must be hard especially being locals. Theres been far far too many accidents in and around wellsford/warkworth that should not have happened. Its terrible...

Tristen - 24/06/07
Rylan - 11/12/08
Curtis - 26/02/12
Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 12:52am

It kind of rings a bell.It must be hard especially being locals. Theres been far far too many accidents in and around wellsford/warkworth that should not have happened. Its terrible...

Yep thats very very true...I use to work the Wellsford Ambulance, I did it for 3 years and my Mum did it for 10, She stopped after Simeon was killed and they moved away from there in 97, they now live in Pahi,near Paparoa.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 443>