FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in Dec

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 443>
Author
NeoshasMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoshasMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 1:29pm
Dont stress too much ur levels look great!

Mrs Te Kani ❤️
Neosha 26/5/2007
Sponsored Links

Phat_Cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phat_Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 3:29pm

roskana maybe baking more than one lil bun.... LOL

My levels werent done as Dr wasnt concerned and ive got my scan at 8 weeks. They way i look at it if i have another miscarriage I have another one. Unfortunitly theres nothing that can be done about it and it still doesnt stop me checking the paper everytime i wipe (SORRY TMI) but i have to keep thinking that ive got all the other preggy symptoms as last time (if not worse) so thats a good sign in its self

Tristen - 24/06/07
Rylan - 11/12/08
Angel Babies -14/08/05 & 21/01/2010
Curtis - 26/02/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoshasMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 5:06pm
I have got icky lil pimple looking things springing up on my chest and back I remember those from Neosha lol.

Still dont care I can happily say I cant wait for morning sickness, its my only way to know everythings ok so bring it on I say

Mrs Te Kani ❤️
Neosha 26/5/2007
Bubnumber2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubnumber2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 7:27pm
Hi! May I join in this thread too? I'm due the 9th of December, and will be our second baby (and probably our last). Been 3 years, I think I've forgotten what to expect.
linda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 7:38pm
For all my pregnancies I've done the test, got the confirmation I was pregnant and then have waited till my 12 weeks scan. Haven't had an early scan or had bloods done.

Many seem to get bloods done and have earlier scans. Is that because it is recommended by the doctor or is it because its something you want to do to make sure everything is doing what it is suppose to do. Just curious (and wondering if I should be at least getting my bloods done).

I also agree that if you are going to MC then there probably is not a lot you can do about it.

Soooo stressful!!!!!!!!!!!
Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 7:45pm
Linda.

I had an early scan as I have small babies and the MW's always mess up the date I'm due, I've had all my kids at least 3 weeks before the dates they say.This way there will be no arguments this time...Saw my MW for the first time today, Geez MW's have gotten slack over the years, no listening to see if they can hear a heart beat,see ya again in 5 weeks. Really don't give 2 tosses about you as long as they get the $9k payment from the Government.

Not happy at all, I think I might go over to just using my Dr and then birthing with a hospital MW.

Shayd, Sheneen, Shaymin, Shaydin, Shevannah, Sheleeah & Simeon
Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 7:47pm
Bubnumber2

Hi and Congrat's

Bubnumber2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubnumber2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 8:09pm
Thanks Motherof6.
leash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 8:22pm
hi everyone,
I'm new to this all. Just had my pregnancy confirmed last week after nearly 2 yrs TTC. I have PCOS. Been down the clomiphene track and injectable hormones (gonal F and Ovidrel)and many emotional days, and am sooooooo happy to say after the second round I'm finally pg!! 5 weeks, I'm Due 18th Dec. Just wondering if anyone can help out with recommendations for a midwife in chch. There is such a choice, or maybe not given the time of year I'm due, I know that each person and their pregnancy is different but some advice would be fab!!
Congrats to all the others due in Dec, I look forward to chatting with you all!
Sh_az View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sh_az Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 8:45pm
Hi guys, sadly for me I am out of this thread. Suffered a miscarriage late last night. Spent all day in hospital running tests. Finally home now, but feeling very down in the dumps. Guess it wasn't meant to be, but doesn't make me feel any better. All the very best for the rest of the December Mums. Hopefully I will be back in these threads in the not distant future.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoshasMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 8:48pm
Oh NO! Im so so so sorry Sh_az!

Mrs Te Kani ❤️
Neosha 26/5/2007
leash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 8:52pm
Dear Sh_az
I feel for you hun! Take some time out for yourself to get your head around it all. I haven't been there myself so I can only begin to understand what you are feeling right now. Big hugs to you. I wish you all the baby dust in the world
RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 9:11pm
Sh_az, I'm sorry to hear that Hope to see you in the threads real soon

Leash, I contacted the Midwifery Resource Centre in ChCh and they were helpful. Give you a list of midwives who are available for your due date and send you info. I contacted them yesterday and got the info in the mail today :)

Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 9:20pm
Ah Sh_az,
Phat_Cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phat_Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 9:26pm

Oh Sh_az so sorry to hear of your loss am thinking of you. Take care & hope your back on the TTC wagon and in the preggy threads soon.

Mumof 6 - Maybe you should come back up here LOL all the midwives in both Wellsford & Warkworth are great!! I cant wait to see my midwife - shes away on hloiday till 24th but man she is going to get a shock esp as we were having a conversation along the lines of using her again when i get preggers and BAM!! here i am...( i didnt know at the time of our conversation but i actually was pregnant)

Tristen - 24/06/07
Rylan - 11/12/08
Angel Babies -14/08/05 & 21/01/2010
Curtis - 26/02/12
Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 9:30pm
Yeah they are good up there..

Shame the one's down here seem to be useless.

leash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 9:37pm
Hi DebsB
Thanks heaps for that, I will give them a try tomorrow. Seems like you only just get the good news and you have to be in like flynn to get a midwife! Thought I would have another few weeks up my sleeve yet.
linda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2008 at 9:14am
Hey Sh_az, really sorry to hear about the MC.
kiwigirrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwigirrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2008 at 10:06am
I'm really sorry to hear about your miscarriage Shaz, take care.

Linda, in terms of the early bloods & scan at 8 weeks to get heartbeat, i'm having them becuase I'm pregnant after IVF so the clinic track me for the first 8 weeks to make sure everything is ok and then I get passed over to whoever I choose as my LMC. Once you get a heartbeat at 8 weeks you are 95% clear in terms of miscarriages so its just a reassurance.
A friend of mine recently had a missed miscarriage, she found out at 12 weeks that the baby had died at 6 weeks but she didn't miscarry so its also to prevent that happening.
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2008 at 10:09am
Oh no Sh_az....... ....

I cant not imagine how you are feeling right now! I am sooo sorry to hear about your MC.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 443>