FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in Dec

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 437438439440441 443>
Author
CaitlinsMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaitlinsMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2010 at 3:45pm
Yay debs, am looking forward to hearing from you about swimming! Who is your nephew and i'll tell you if i teach him. I love teaching on sundays its so much fun!

Hope everyone has had a good weekend, ive just got home from work and i'm shattered!

Sponsored Links

RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2010 at 11:12am
Oakley is his name. A wee cutie pie, but then I'm biased

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaitlinsMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2010 at 6:13pm
I know Oakley he is really cute!! such a relaxed wee dude!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaitlinsMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2010 at 2:55pm
So how is everyone doing? I'm loving life at the moment, theres school holidays so i'm not working and caitlin is still at pre school.. although i miss her like crazy its nice to have some time out as horrible as that sounds.

Caitlin and I have just been in hamilton visiting my sister for 5 days and nows its back to reality. We had a lovely time went to the zoo, went to the Mt. to the beach it was lovely!!

Aimee.. how are you guys getting on are you still moving down here? let me know if theres anything i can help you out with!

How is everyone else doing?

noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2010 at 2:01pm
such a small world aye ladies!

woohoo 14weeks deb! good stuff chick, I hope ya pregnancy is going well!

Nice to hear from you Becky, Time out is good chick ya need to have a break from ya kids enjoy it I say hehe hows TTC going? I neeeeed to see updated pics of ya gorgeous girl! we might have to revive the photo thread in the gallery again lol

We are so loving this warmer weather and looking foward to it staying around....(mind you come April I will be probably wishing it away hahaha) R has been sick off ond on over winter he goes probably a week or so inbetween his nose clearing to getting another cold or something last week it was a chest infection that was close to turning to pneumonia..so scary how quick they go down hill, took him to the doc Thurs because of high temp and was nothing then back on Fri avo and wallah chest infection! he seems to be on the med tho so its all good now!
I'm enjoying the cheekyness of this age he is such a monkey though and pushes the boundaries something cronic all day! He is heaps of fun though and he only has to smile his cheeky grin or tell me "I wuv eww" and I forget all about the monkeyness hahaha

BeLoved View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeLoved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2010 at 8:37pm
Hi Everyone!

WOW I cannot believe our little babies are nearly 2, time sure does go fast once you have kids! Heidi is great but I swear her ears are painted on half the time, she can be a right little madam but the majority of the time she is just lovely and I enjoy all the funny things she says and her constant singing, we can for an hour or mores walk and she sings the whole time.

So exciting that there are a few Dec 08 mums expecting again, I am hoping to join in sometime soon, but not holding my breath, DH is away yet again after just getting back from 6 weeks in Aussie he is now in Zimbabwe, so not much chance of getting UTD without him around.

Becks we are meant to be in Chch now but since DH is away we will not move till Nov, and thats if he comes back then otherwise he may not be back till Dec so who knows when I will be there. Dumb thing is we already have a house that we are renting but not actually living in! We will def catch up once I am there, PM me your cell number or something. We will be living in St Albans.

Not much else to say here, but I hope everyone is enjoying the little bits of warmer weather we are getting here and there, I sure am.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaitlinsMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2010 at 8:59pm
I can't believe how many people in here are UTD with No2 also!! I can't wait to be one of those, but I can't see it being me anytime soon either.. its not going so well for us either.. DH the poor guy has had a nasty infection in his neither regions! so has been very uncomfortable so hasn't been wanting to do anything about having another baby, and also in november he's going away to the territorial army for basic training, in total he will be away for 7 weeks! so having No2 maybe alot further away for us than we originally though. Also DH is freaking out about money stresses at the moment.. telling me if i want to have another baby we need money from somewhere .. he's driving me nuts! and not making me very happy!

On the upside of life though i'm loving my little bird just so cute! growing up to be such a cute wee girl.. she calls herself a big girl now hehe its funny!

hope everyone is well! look after yourselves!

Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2010 at 9:11pm
Hi everyone,

As I am typing this Arianne is asleep in my bed behind the computer. She has been waking up a few times at night but I am putting it down to being sick the past few days. I was going to lie with her but she shooed me away lol.

Congrats to everyone who is pregnant and planning to be. That wont happen for me for a long time now its sad I would love to have another baby right now but uni is more important. Oh and having a man aswell LOL.

This weather has been wonderfull I finally got Arianne outside today she loved it but my current assignment has suffered. Thank goodness its not due till Friday.

Anyone else getting hayfever?? I am my eyes are watery and feel inflamed and my nose is running grrr I hate it.

I hope you all enjoy this wonderful weather and have a great week.

Edited by AriannesMum
BeLoved View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeLoved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2010 at 7:35pm
Hi girls, quiet in here again, can't believe how many Dec 08 mum are UTD again and all due so close together too, congrats girls! I was hoping for a BFP last month but it was not to be and I must say now I am kind of glad as I have all sorts of stress in my life lately and my health is really suffering, plus Heidi is in the terrible 2's for sure already and its hard work.

Luckily DH is back again after another stint away, although he leaves for CHCH next weekend and then Heidi and I leave the following week, so CHCH girls we must organise a get together.

We are having a party for Heidis birthday next weekend as on her actual birthday I will be in CHCH and DH will be away so it will be a little sad and I also wanted to make sure she had a party as she loves singing happy birthday and loves parties!

Anyway I hope you are all well and life is good, cannot believe our babies are nearly 2 where has the time gone???
RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2010 at 8:01pm
Aimee, I'm sorry to hear your health's not been good. I hope things get easier for you soon and you start to feel better. We must get together when you guys get down here. I work during the week, but free most weekends . You guys will be down here for Cup and Show week. I've still have your mobile number if it hasn't changed in the last 2 years , not sure if you'll still have mine.
Rhys has his terrible twos moments too and I do wonder what I'm doing having another one but then he does something sweet or funny, and it makes me look forward to meeting this little one. Crazy, hormonal pregnant woman!
Well I'd better go and read some other threads as I haven't had the chance lately, with work being so busy and our laptop playing up.
Take care.

Edited by RBsMama

nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2010 at 9:58am
Wow congrats to everyone who is having number 2!
I won't be joining you all haha.......... 3 id my limit!

Amazing that they are all heading into 2 year olds, the terrible twos are hitting us here, sam has such a temper lol!

Life is busy busy, I am working fulltime at night which can be tiring but am loving it, have just put sam into daycare starts tomorrow, just Tuesdays at the mo but prob will Monday as well, mummy needs sleep hehe. will be strange he is my first one to be a daycare kid so was a huge dilema for me but I think he will love it!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaitlinsMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2010 at 8:13pm
Hey everyone.. how are things going with you all?
well thought I might aswell jump on and say hi, and also say i'm 9wks pg!! yay sooo excited!

Caitlin is growing up way to fast! we put her in a big bed in her new room yesterday and much to our suprise she hasn't fallen out and slept all night.. after we took the cat out of there because she decided to wake up and play with him in the middle of the night! have to admit it was kind of funny.

Whats news with everyone.. how is everyones no.2's progressing? hopefully all well.. i have to say ive been feeling pretty good but exhuasted from running around after Caitlin too!

Still busy at work, but really enjoying it, im now taking Caitlin swimming twice a week, she loves it! and she's almost able to swim to us by herself under the water its pretty cool to watch!

well hope everyone is doing well.. looking forward to hearing from you all!

Aimee... have you moved down here yet? hows it going?

RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2010 at 8:28pm
Hi guys, hope everything is going well.
Becky, Caitlin sounds like she's doing so well, big girls bed and all. The chatting to the cat sounds very funny . We took the side off Rhys' cot on labour weekend, but put a safety rail up as he used to lean on the side of the cot, but no accidents yet, so we might think about a big bed soon.
Good news, we had our scan last night and we're having a wee girl this time. It was a surprise for both DH and myself as for some reason we both had in our heads we'd have another boy. We're happy as the scan showed a perfect bub, so that's the main thing!
Well, just fleeting post, I hope everyone is well and coping with the fact our little babies will be 2 soon
Take care

Edited by RBsMama

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaitlinsMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2010 at 1:18pm
Yay Deb congrats on the wee girl! thats very exciting.

Well we've had one accident in the bed so far... she fell out the other night.. but was more than happy to be put back into the bed and slept happily ff or the rest of the night which was good!

DH leaves tomorrow for 4 weeks to start his territorial army training! going to be hard doing it by myself, but lots of other people manage so i'm sure i'll be able to.. he's gone for 4 weeks, back for 2 over christmas then gone again for another 3!

Having my 12wk scan in couple of weeks YAY!

love to hear from more of you soon!

leash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2010 at 9:18pm
Evening all,
just popped on and realised it's been 2 months since i've been on!
Sounds like everyone is doing well, so many no2's on the way, babies that is not the 'other' no2's LOL!

Well, I'm so freaking excited to say that we got a BFP on friday too from our first round of treatment this time! Yeehaa!!!
I have to ask for it to be kept a secret tho, only a few people know, but jsut ffelt like I had to share my awesome news with you all!!
Due at the end of July so I'm happy I'll be a 'fatty over winter when I can bundle up!
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2010 at 1:09pm
hahaha was just looking for our thread and didn't recognise the people posting in it. Then I realised I was in the dec 09 thread!! Maybe a bit of denial that our babies are nearly 2 haha

Aimee where in the world are ya at the mo? hows the TTC going? Hope you are well, the health problems dont sound very good!

Hows Sam going at daycare nictoddie? I hope ya job is going well!

Wow Becky, Caitlin sounds like she is doing so well at swimming! How is she going in her big bed? Hope you have been keeping well yay for ya 12week scan soon! Hope you are doing ok with ya DH away, man it must be so hard by ya self, I definatley take my hat off to you mums who do long stints without ya other halves and single mummies, you guys really are amazing!

Yay for a healthy wee girl Debs! have you got any names picked?

OMG Leash!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY So so happy for you chick!!! wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy so cool that we are all due within a month or 2 of eachother!! I hope Corbin is doing well!

We are all well here, just plodding along. I'm working 2days a week to save some $ for when this baby arrives I take R with me he loves it so it works perfectly. Pregnancy is flying by I cant believe we are nearly half way!! got our scan in a couple of weeks so looking foward to seeing bubs again, we are not finding out what it is so are looking foward to having another surprise Rory is doing well he amazes me every day. His talking is coming along ok some words aren't really clear but I know what he is saying, he has had off and on glue ear all winter the poor wee mite so I think it has effected his speach a bit (either that or he is just lazy as he understands EVERYTHING lol) I was pushing for a referal to get grommets but the last check it had all cleared so that was a relef. I'm loving this age he is so busy, inquisitive and man is he cheeky we get so many laughs out of him, I so cant remember what life was like without him I quite often forget i'm pregnant again as life is so busy but when he does something really cute or funny or just snuggles in for a cuddle I stop and think how cool it is and how lucky we are that we are going to have another baby that will fill our lives with the same amount of joy (I do often wonder tho if our hearts will burst with love when it arrives though haha I mean seriously how can ya fit more love in that heart lol). It's amazing really and so exciting!

anyway I hope all you guys are well and hope to hear from you soon

noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2010 at 1:11pm
woah that was a bit of a soppy post! blame the preggy hormones hahaha

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaitlinsMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2010 at 8:34pm
Wow everyones onto no2.. so exciting!! Leash congrats thats super exciting news for you guys.

Well ive had a horrible weekend so far.. missing DH terribly! and then friday night I came down with some Gastro bug.. have been puking all night last night.. and feeling super gross today.. My dad thankfully took Caitlin to his place for the day and now she's staying the night so now i'm really lonely which sucks! Ive watched 3 girlie movies today and so far its only making me more depressed hehe.. so sad!

Sorry for the massive blurt! feeling a tad lonely adn i'm over this! feeling like sh#t sucks!!!

RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2010 at 8:31pm
A huge congrats Leash! That's awesome news
Lana, sounds like Rory's a little character, these children of ours are at such a great age.
Bec, I'm sorry to hear that you're having a hard time with illness and DH being away. I hope your scan goes well and the time goes quickly and your DH will be home soon.
I've been busy lately with work and last week DH & I went up to Auckland for the U2 concert. We had a fantastic time, but I was glad to get home to my little man. Rhys stayed with my mum & dad for 3 nights and it's the longest I've been away from him.
Pregnancy's going well babywise, but my pelvis is finding a bit harder this time round. I've been to the physio once and have another appointment this thursday. Lots of aches and pains I don't remember from last time either. Maybe it's old age, lol.
Well, I hope everyone is well and congrats again Leash on your pregnancy.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaitlinsMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2010 at 9:32pm
Well DH is home!! YAY, well not YAY for him. He's hurt his shoulder so has taken time out from the army to strengthen it and get it better so he's going to do that and probably go back at some stageat .. which I won't be looking forward to when that happens!

We had Caitlins 2nd birthday party on saturday, we organised a picnic all her friends and our family which was nice, the kids had a run around, and we got to relax and eat yummy food hehe. but she thoroughly enjoyed it.. I cannot believe it that she is going to be 2 tomorrow, where has the time gone!

I hope everyone elses 2nd birthday coming up and ones that have been are as fun!

Hows everyones no.2s coming along? all going well i hope!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 437438439440441 443>