FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in Dec

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 443>
Author
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 6:19am

Our Due Dates

motherof6   1st
linda   10th
monkey moos mum plusbump   10th
sh_az   12th
DebS   15th
Kiwigirrl   16th
Roskana   14-18th ?
Noodle   17th ish
Neoshasmummy ?

woohoo look at us 9 bumps in the making already hehe

Sponsored Links

noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 6:22am
welcome neoshasmummy!

wow motherof6 and monkey moos mum plusbump its such a small world!

sorry to hear about your brother tho motherof6

how are we all today? i am good just have real sore boobs and the hunger and tiredness is insane! but i'm not complaning i'll have it anyday to have a healthy bubba hehe

emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 8:11am
NOODLE!! I'm so happy for you!!!! I had a 'feeling' something could happen while you were on the waiting list!!! Stick bubba stick!!! Great to have you here on the preggy boards!!!

Everyone else due in Dec - CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wonder who's gonna have a christmas day baby!?

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09
Phat_Cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phat_Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 9:08am

Mum of 6 - are you my missing twin? LOL I too have done ambulance i was a volly in Warkworth for events and then did some frontline in Wellsford. I also used to help with cadets both in Warkworth then Wellsford when I moved up here. Not invloved now too busy for that LOL

Hopefully no xmas day bubba for me. I think that would kinda be suxy

Tristen - 24/06/07
Rylan - 11/12/08
Angel Babies -14/08/05 & 21/01/2010
Curtis - 26/02/12
Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 9:13am
No not ya twin
I think I was there before you as I'm about 7 yrs older than you...I joined when I was 17 yrs old...I use to help teach the cadets too in Wellsford..I use to do the First Response Ambo...You might remember my Mum Thelma Rowe she was with the Ambo until 97.

Shayd, Sheneen, Shaymin, Shaydin, Shevannah, Sheleeah & Simeon
kiwigirrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwigirrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 9:47am
Is anyone else freaking out!!? The days are going very slowly i can't wait for my blood test on Friday to check that everything is going well, i'm not really feeling any symptoms at all!
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 9:59am
I am with you Kiwigirrl, I am waiting today for the result of my first blood test. If all is well for the next 2 blood test, I will relax a bit!!

kiwigirrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwigirrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 10:57am
Good luck for your test, i really wanted to just go and get a test done this morning to ease my mind but told myself I was being stupid! So friday it is and then i'll be like you, hopefully i can relax a bit knowing i've had three tests and they've all increased like they should - although i'll probably still be freaking out until our scan!
NeoshasMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoshasMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 11:06am
Yup im freaking out to. Especialy after the last m/c but just trying to b positive. The only tell tale sign for me is that im really hungry like straight after I eat the hunger pangs are back! It was really cute because I went to DPs work to have a sandwhich with him for lunch and I ate mine then he got half way through his then said im full I cant finish it do u want it and I was like ok. Once I was done he was like u just looked like u were still hungry and I dont want neither of my girls going hungry:) He thinks we will have another girl Other than that my nipples are tender but ot really sore and I TMI have been having real loose bowel movements for the last few days I know TMI lol

Mrs Te Kani ❤️
Neosha 26/5/2007
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 11:29am
OOo I got the "Loose BM's" in eary pregnancy aswell, just for a few days when I was very newly pregnant like 3 to 4 weeks along.
NeoshasMummy I know how you feel being nervous, I had a m/c in July last year and when I fell pregnant again a few months later my DF and I were very scared, especially when I had some more bleeding early on, I thought it was all over, but nope all was well and this lil monkey will be here in 7 1/2 weeks!! eekk

Good Luck ladies!! December babies rock! I was born on December 20th!! hehe

Edited by Sheza

RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 11:51am
When do you normally have your bloods taken for the first time for a pregnancy? My doctor told me yesterday that my mid-wife will organise it and the mid-wife advised me she will organise it for closer to 12 weeks, which is when I due to meet her for the first time. Is that the norm???

kiwigirrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwigirrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 12:01pm
I dont know because I'm through ferility clinic and they do a blood test at 4 weeks then four days later then every week until 8 weeks, its to check your levels are increasing as they should be and they also do a scan at 7 - 8 weeks to check the heartbeat. A friend who has had a couple of miscarriages always has weekly blood tests as well to pick up any early signs that its not all going well. I thought usually your GP would do a test if you went to them and then it would be repeated a few days later to check your level was increasing, thats what another friend had who went straight to her GP had when she found out.
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 12:01pm
Ok just rant the nurse and she said my number is in the 28000 mark. Apparently at 6 weeks it has to be around 30000. Looks good so far she said, but it will have to rise again when we do the 2nd blood test Tomorrow. Feeling a bit better about this now. I can relax just a tiny bit!!

Good luck for Friday Kiwigirrl.

And DebsB that seems a bit late to do Blood test, because from what the nurse told me the numbers change after 6 weeks pregnancy. Why cant your Doc organise that for you?? Ask them again I think!! (I know I would have) LOL

Oh Oh...I had loose BM too just a few days ago it got back to normal!!

Its fun to see how we are al going thru the same thing!! He he ha ha

kiwigirrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwigirrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 12:03pm
Yah great test that seems so high but I guess if they're doubling every day or so they increase really quickly! I hope mine are in that vacinity on Friday I'll be 5 weeks & 3 days so should probably be over 10,000 i think.
RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 12:08pm
Thanks for the info. It wasn't my normal doctor I saw yesterday as they're on holiday (husband & wife practice). I saw a locum who was actually from Canada and she check with the nurse regarding it all. And I didn't know what to expect them to do either, with it being a first time experience. Maybe I will have to change doctors, lol.

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 12:15pm
If you are 5.3 weeks prgnant then you want to know what your hormone leves are...like my Nurse just tld me at 6 weeks it should be around 30000 and the second one has to dbl. This is a good time to check if all is well and then you can relax.

Surely any doc can you give you the blood test form. if you are any thing like me then I would go nuts wondering if all is well up untill 12 weeks. And after 12 weeks the % of MC goes down to like 3%. So you really dont need to know if all is well!!

I dont know...I am just a paranoid person!!

I am sure all will be well with you KiwiGirrl!!

Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 12:32pm
Here ya go girls.

3 weeks LMP: 5 - 50 mIU/ml
4 weeks LMP: 5 - 426 mIU/ml
5 weeks LMP: 18 - 7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP: 1,080 - 56,500 mIU/ml
7 - 8 weeks LMP: 7, 650 - 229,000 mIU/ml
9 - 12 weeks LMP: 25,700 - 288,000 mIU/ml
13 - 16 weeks LMP: 13,300 - 254,000 mIU/ml
17 - 24 weeks LMP: 4,060 - 165,400 mIU/ml
25 - 40 weeks LMP: 3,640 - 117,000 mIU/ml
Non-pregnant females: <5.0 mIU/ml
Postmenopausal females: <9.5 mIU/ml

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 12:47pm
What?? None of those match what my nurse told me....

Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 12:57pm
Those are the accepted amounts world wide..

Unsure what your nurse was talking about as I had a blood test at 5 weeks and it was 1700 mIU/ml and the Dr reckoned that was in the normal range for being that far along.

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2008 at 1:24pm
AAHHHHHH....*running to the phone to call nurse back*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 443>