FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue Jan 2009!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 687688689690691 694>
Author
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2012 at 12:16pm
LMAO Kerry! Just put them up in February 2012 so wander over there to have a squizz.

Looks as though Gracie is absolutely smitten with George too
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
Sponsored Links

crakars View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crakars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2012 at 11:55pm
Congrats Sonia. A boy also love the name. Hope you getting better and at home enjoying baby.
peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2012 at 11:31pm
Huge Congrats Sonia and Kerry!!! Off to look at photos
Shelt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2012 at 6:49pm
Do you know how Sonia is Kel? Is she home yet?
oscarboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oscarboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2012 at 7:22pm
Home today Shelt! So nice to be home but still a little scary.

Thank you all for the well wishes. Wasn't really what I had planned for but at least we are both safe and healthy. George is growing in leaps and bounds which is great.
Genie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2012 at 7:53pm
Good news Sonia :)

oscarboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oscarboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2012 at 9:20pm
Kel, just seen you are still carrying breech! Hopefully it turns for you soon. I never got to try the whole ironing board trick but George had turned and was head down by the Wednesday I had him! Just didn't work out I could try for a natural birth in the end
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2012 at 7:32am
Hey you're home!!!! Just read your story on Hellp! Far out that is a little scary!! So glad you're ok. When you guys feel up for visitors, I'll come over and say Hello one weekend.

Bubs is head down, this we're 90% sure on. Had my mw on saturday. Have a scan tomorrow to confirm this and to check on growth as I'm only measuring 29 weeks. Will put up a new photo in the photo gallery for you.

My shape has changed, so am picking after a marathon 12 hours in bed sleeping on friday night that the turn happened then. One of the caregiver mum's commented on my different shape from thursday to monday.

Kel

oscarboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oscarboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2012 at 12:31pm
Glad it looks like it has turned for you Kel! Will let you know when we are up to some visitors for sure.
Shelt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2012 at 8:49pm
Read your story Sonia - sounds pretty scary. I'm glad you and George are ok now and back at home.
pickle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pickle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2012 at 9:17pm
Hey Sonia, good to hear from you and great that you are back home safe and sound. I cried when i read your story, as i too ended up in ICU and nearly didnt make it, it sure is scary and i am pleased you have shared your story as soooooo many things can go that we are not aware of.

I hope that Gracie is being a good big sister, and is enjoying her baby brother.

Kel sounds like you are going well and getting ready for your new baby.

All good with us here

oscarboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oscarboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2012 at 9:43am
I do remember reading about how sick you were after Grace's birth as well pickle. Gracie is being a great big sister here - wanting to help with everything!
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2012 at 7:52am
Changing Nappies to Sonia lol!

I guess it brings it back a bit Pickle, did you hemorage? if I recall?

Had my growth scan yesterday. Then I found Coopers grow scan cd so was just looking, Femur length is pretty much the same but the head and abdo are much smaller in this baby. Lets hope the next scan comes back that bubs is growing nicely.
Kel

oscarboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oscarboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2012 at 11:50am
Yep - helping with the nappies - I'm not allowed to get a clean one out or put the dirty one in the rubbish[:o).

Did you scan show bubs was definitely head down Kel?
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2012 at 12:52pm
Yep definitely head down, thank god!

LOL Alia hated touching dirty nappies lol
Kel

Shelt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2012 at 7:29pm
Lol Sonia, if only she was changing them too! Thats so cool that she wants to help How is George going?

Gabrielle's been pretending she has an imaginery brother (called Chloe!) and a sister (called ZaraandMadison). She really wants siblings like most of the other kids she knows. I think coz when she was in hospital last week the nurses and doctors kept asking her if she had any siblings, and then she started at Montessori this week and the kids and teachers have asked her too. I don't think she knows what she is wishing for - it might be a rude shock if she ever got any!

Montessori is going well. She is really enjoying being able to chose her own "work" and also taking care of the garden and doing things like preparing the morning tea and playing in their massive sandpit. I think the teachers were a bit horrified though coz she has been drinking out of the garden tap, they said they were sorry but they couldn't stop her. I don't think she realised they have water and glasses outside in a certain area and she was just thirsty

Fingers crossed that your bub is growing nicely Kel. And yay for head down.
oscarboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oscarboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2012 at 7:56pm
George is putting on heaps of weight at the moment and seems to be a pretty contented wee boy. I have to wake him during the day for his feeds at the moment but the nights can be a bit hit and miss with how well he settles. Oh well we are all just learning at the moment!

Glad the montessori is going well Shelt.

Yay, Gracie gets to start Kindergarten next week - she seems pretty excited about it.
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2012 at 9:17pm
Well had more news this arvo, not so good news, fluid levels are low so have to go to the ADU next week for monitoring, so am upping my fluid intake in hope that it might have an effect on it. I suck at drinking water so have drunk an absolute bucket load today. Have another scan booked for the 1st as well. I tell you our bunch of march babies are sending their mothers haywire!

Yay on Montessori Shelt, funny re the tap, Cooper insisted on filling my water bottle from the tap at the front of the house cause he'd seen me do it when I grabbed my bottle from the car lol

Yay for George putting on heaps of weight!
Kel

oscarboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oscarboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2012 at 10:07am
Hope everything works out okay for you next week Kel. Was going to tell you to pop over whenever you wanted but think you will probably be resting up for a little while now.
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2012 at 11:45am
Yeah, I hope it's all ok, trying not to worry but of course now I am lol have drunk 2ltrs of water so far today starting at 4am lol Aim is to do 4ltrs a day at least.

Staying inside in the cool today definitely, been out and about this morning doing a couple of errands and now am sitting on the couch.
Kel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 687688689690691 694>