FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue Jan 2009!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 692693694
Author
oscarboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oscarboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2012 at 12:27pm
It's about the only thing I do do. I am so lacking motivation to do much else and meal times are horrible trying to think about what to have. I just seem to put everthing in the too hard basket at the moment
Sponsored Links

oscarboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oscarboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 9:16am
Back to work tomorrow! Time has gone pretty fast really.
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 10:17pm
OMG seriously!! WOW

Least you know your kids are in great hands with Daddy
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
pickle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pickle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 11:22pm
WOW bet that has gone quick. Hope you are ready....

All good with us. Grace has started dance classes as she was givern some ballet dresses from a cousin, she thinks she is the fairy on the christmas tree, hilarous she certainly loves attention.

I wish life would slow down a little or that we had an 8 day week, as i never seem to be able to stay ahead. Reality probably is taking on too much

oscarboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oscarboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2012 at 6:17pm
Survived the first day back! Got a lovely big smile from George when I got home.

I will know that feeling soon I am sure pickle! At least you are keeping busy
pickle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pickle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2012 at 9:57pm
Sonia hope work going ok and you are somehow finding a routine

Kel hows it going with you?

All good with us, Grace is great and we have just started dance classes, which she loves.. The teacher is awesome, its like watching 6 little pink elephants thump out of time around a room.

Bede is good, busy with lots of sport and being an 8 year old boy.

Its very quiet in here for us, i think we have been deserted haha

take care

oscarboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oscarboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2012 at 1:52pm
Work is going great pickle. I love being back but also love coming home to big smiles at the end of the day. Can't believe just how big George is growing at the moment.

The 6 little elephants comment made me laugh!

George is baby of the day tomorrow (Monday) if people can please go and vote for him
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2012 at 12:02am
Holy crap, haven't been in here since June!

Hey Pickle!

All is going interesting to say the least! Greer is worse that Cooper in her allergies, we've now just added egg to the list! So I can eat whole meats but not their by products

And in the last three weeks I've been suffering asthma & had nebulisers, then the next monday we had a rather large car accident, not too much damage but at 80ish km I consider that a large accident. Kids were ok though. Then the next monday we were admitted to hospital cause Greer had bronchiolitis but she's ok now.

Just shifted Greer into the cot so came back in here to see when I shifted Cooper & if I noted it.

I remember when Alia started ballet, so so so cute & yes elephants!
Kel

oscarboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oscarboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:16pm
Yeah, a bit slack at coming on here! Not good about Greer and her allergies!

Can't believe George is 6 months already. Time is flying by. He is such a little budha now!
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2012 at 11:12pm
Far out 6 months....tis a bit crazy!
Kel

pickle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pickle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2012 at 1:41pm
Bula Ladies!!

We have just had two weeks in Fiji and it was devine, blinkin hard coming home to the wet and cold! We had a great time, jsut sat by the pool and watched the world go by really. Kids had a ball, Grace went from being the cling on kid in the water to "look at me mum, i am in the deep end" and she was!!

Life is hectic but mangeable and we just roll along really.

wow 6 months old, that amazing, I thought he was about 3 months old!

Hope you are ok after the car crash that must of been scary. Bum to all the allergies, that must be so hard, but i guess you get used to it.

take care and maybe we should try to get on here more

AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2012 at 8:13pm
OHhhhhhhh so jealous! We're trying our hardest to get to Rarotonga next year! Then we'll meet up with Liv & Holly & the rest of the gang as well.

Was cool to meet up with Sonia & Shell today, amazing to see how much our little ones have grown!
Kel

oscarboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oscarboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2012 at 1:29pm
Was great to catch up with you Kel and Shelt. All the kids are just so big and grown up already! Yeah I should really come on here more often!

Here's a photo of my two that was taken a couple of weeks ago. Shows just how much George has grown!

oscarboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oscarboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2013 at 8:43pm
Pickle - how are your two going now

Hope all is well with everyone
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2013 at 9:09pm
OMG have we not posted in here since August last year! WOW!

Must say happy 4th birthday to everyone!
Kel

oscarboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oscarboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2013 at 8:33pm
I know I am a bit slack at coming in here!

Happy 4th birthday to all our now big kids
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 692693694