FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMay 2008 mums [:)]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7980818283>
Author
MissAngel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2010 at 7:44am
They have a 'no party food' policy to help kids make healthy eating choices. You think a birthday cake would be different? its not like i'm sending him along with chips and pie and all sorts of other stuff - although I did send him with chips one day and they took them away from him but had to give them back after he screamed at them for an hour :P
Alex, Thomas and Lily
Sponsored Links

bext1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bext1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2010 at 9:04pm
yeah I reckon! plus if you had a carrot cake, that must be healthy it's got vegies in it!!

applejack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote applejack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2010 at 1:34pm
Hi all thought i would come and post on here i have a daughter who will be 2 on the 19th May, also have a 3 1/2yrold and preg with #3.
Annabelle is pretty much in knickers during the day though if we are going for a long drive will put her in pull ups, talks pretty well and is a little imp has a cheeky smile that lets her get away with anything!

bext1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bext1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 12:41pm
Oh my, I forgot to say Happy Birthday to anybody born before May 10th. The boys had a pretty crummy birthday, they have both come down with tonsillitis, so not feeling so good.

Welcome Applejack. that's great about being in undies. Wish our two were, but very hard to toilet train two plus they are only just starting to recognise when there is 'pooooooos mum' lol

toniellis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toniellis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2010 at 2:52pm
LOL I wish my daughter was in undies, best I have mnaged so far is her brother's undies over the top of her nappy PMSL!

She just isn't interested at all in toilet training at this stage. I'm not too worried though as my boys didn't TT until they were 3 but once they got it the pretty much trained themselves for day & night within a couple of weeks. Hopefully Erika is the same

My new May baby is keeping me busy even though he is pretty cruisy. I am pretty lucky with my kids I reckon! All such cruisers, maybe thats why I ended up with 4
Mum to Alex (11), Blaire (10) & Erika (8) and Damien (6)

Successful HWB VBA2Cs!
Soon to be surrogate
erinalba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erinalba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 7:20pm
Toni - congratulations on the birth of Damien. Glad he is cruisy.

Welcome Applejack. Keiran isn't even close to TT yet. He is being such a little sod at the mo - well every 2nd day. One day he will be fantastic and the next he is an absolute nightmare. He's stressing me out big time, but then we're getting ready to move to Wellington in a few weeks so I was bound to be pretty stressed!

Hope everyone is doing ok. Not long now til you have your baby Alex.
Sue
See my blog www.gojandal.com/wubboo

bext1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bext1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 7:39pm
Alex, happy birthday to Thomas and welcome to the world Lilly!!

luxjules View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luxjules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2010 at 6:48am
congrats toni on damien and alex on lilly!
cant wait to hear how its all going
toniellis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toniellis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 4:05pm
Been busy busy here, was Erika's 2nd birthday on wednesday & Blaire's 4th birthday tomorrow.... Having a double birthday party this saturday.

Damien is still a little cruiser

Successful HWB VBA2Cs!
Soon to be surrogate
MissAngel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2010 at 2:52am
Oh god I totally have a demon baby >< Thomas was the perfect sleeper/eater etc, but this one ARGH. Having massive problems with getting her to self settle/settle at all!
The elective itself went well, apart from losing as much blood as I did. I have a nasty wound infection now as well which we're trying to get on top of!
Oh and i'm BFing this time too, which I discovered I really dislike. Nevermind tho, it's good for Lily and thats all that matters!
c'mon Bex! its your turn next :P
Whatever happened to Sarah?
Alex, Thomas and Lily
erinalba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erinalba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2010 at 9:03am
Hi girls. Been pretty busy for us lately. We moved to Wellington last weekend so it's been pretty full on for a while. Keiran and Briannah coped pretty well with the trip down, but Briannah has been a bit more unsettled this last week. Keiran loves the new house as it's huge with heaps of space to run around, and we've also got a full size section so there's lots of room to run around outside too when we have nice weather. He turned 2 last Tuesday, so I didn't get to do a party for him, but a friend of mine baked a birthday cake and we had afternoon tea at her place with her 2 kids. DPs 2 daughters live in Welly so it's awesome to be able to see them more often, and his brothers also live here. We've had a full house this weekend with the kids and their cousins here.

Hope everyone is doing ok and those new babies are behaving. Hopefully Lily settles for you soon Alex.
Sue

Ariana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ariana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2010 at 11:35am
Wow, can't believe how much has been happening on here since all our babies turned 2!!
Hope you are all doing well, especially those with new babies!

Wow Sue, I don't envy you guys moving all that way with a new baby! We moved the day before I had Alecia, so I know how hard it is.

Poor you Alex, you have really had a rough time of it all!
Hopefully Bex has her boy soon. I know she has been wanting him out for weeks now, and to top it off she has gone over due.

Any way girls, thought I would quickly check in, hope you are all doing well, and that our toddlers are not too much like my rascal!

Take it easy and enjoy the wet long weekend. xxooxx
Ariana

Mum to Minardi, Victoria, Alecia and William.
bext1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bext1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2010 at 9:46pm
Hi All

Oh yes I so wanted him out!! He was born on the 8th finally, exactly a week overdue.
he's an awesome feeder and sleeper so I'm lucky!

Alex, hope it's getting better with Lily!

Toni, hope the kids birthday party was great! shame we couldn't make it down that far.

Sue, wow what a move but that's great for having a larger section for the kids.

Our two have hit the terrible twos - they fight fight fight. And get up to so much trouble.
Anybody else with little monsters?!

erinalba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erinalba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2010 at 1:19pm
Yay Bex, glad Koby finally arrived.

Keiran has well and truly hit the terrible twos. His tantrums are pretty spectacular and he delights in being naughty. But then the rest of the time he's so awesome and doing/saying lots of funny things.
Sue

MissAngel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2010 at 6:28pm
Bex! congrats on Koby :D

Its totally terrible 2's in our house. Specially with Lily being here - Thomas is really acting up majorly! Is it illegal to chain them to the washing line when they missbehave? :P :P :P

Alex, Thomas and Lily
bext1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bext1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2010 at 10:34pm
phew so we aren't the only ones!!

DS1 was so good at two, these guys are awful!!! they learnt the F word and think its funny to run round saying it.

And the head banging continues too.

toniellis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toniellis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2010 at 9:05am
Aw sucky about the terrible twos, that hasn't hit here yet with Erika, she is still as cute and stroppy as she has always been. I havent nicknamed her Madam" for no reason & god help me if she gets worse LOL!
I have been getting a LOT of comments on how tiny she is though.... At playcentre yesterday all the other parents thought she was only about a year old & telling me I was brave having such a small age gap!! Then they commented on how small she was when I said she had actually just turned two

On a good note, Damien has started sleeping through the night (or I hope he has! LOL) as last night he slept from 8pm to 7am. Was soooooo stoked! I actually got up a couple of times to make sure he was alive coz I couldn't believe he slept so long.

Successful HWB VBA2Cs!
Soon to be surrogate
bext1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bext1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2010 at 10:24am
Maybe their kids were just big for their age Toni

Luke and Zavier had their first real haircut on Friday. Gone are their baby curls

toniellis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toniellis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2010 at 7:41pm
Nah Erika IS little, just under the 25% mark for her age in weight & height....
I think she is gonna be a shortarse like her mother LOL

Successful HWB VBA2Cs!
Soon to be surrogate
bext1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bext1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2010 at 8:40pm
hehe poor wee erika !!

Zavier needs his tonsils out. I'm dreading it

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7980818283>