FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMay 2008 mums [:)]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 80818283>
Author
Ariana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ariana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2010 at 9:40pm
Hey Bex,

Alecia had her tonsils, adenoids and grommets all done 2 years ago when she was 15 months, and it was the best thing we could have ever done!!!
Yes I have to admit the surgery side of it was scary but once they are better it is fantastic,

Hardly anymore sick days with tonsils and ear infections.

Anyway hope that helps, also those kind of infections are hereditary.... so all your boys could be up with the same conditions!!

Hope everyone else is well, we are pretty busy around here now days. I am working fulltime, and it is hard work having four kids and a home to organise everyday.

Take care. xxooxx
Ariana

Mum to Minardi, Victoria, Alecia and William.
Sponsored Links

bext1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bext1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2010 at 10:35pm
Hopefully it will be OK.
We are going to be busy in september when I go back to work. I'm looking forward to it, but in other ways I really wish I could stay home.

SarahandBubble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SarahandBubble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2010 at 11:02pm
Hi ladies! Am hoping to get on here soon and see how everybody is doing! We are a family of four as of 48 hours ago. Kate Maria born 29/6/10 at 8.14pm weighing 3.79kg (8lb3oz), 50cm long and although a whole heap lighter than her big brother was she has the same massive mop of dark hair!

And I got my vbac!!!! It was incredible! Such an amazing and healing experience after the trauma from Calebs birth that left me battered and bruised in so many ways for such a long time. I didn't believe I was actually going to do it myself until the MW said her head was out - it was all so fast but so brilliant! Yay!

Caleb is completely head over heals for her - another yay! Long may it last! Hope all are well.

xx Sarah, Caleb and Kate
Sarah, and her little bugs!

erinalba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erinalba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2010 at 6:56am
Congratulations Sarah, and welcome to the world Kate. So glad you got your VBAC. And I can relate to the whole amazing and healing experience. Briannah's birth was so totally different from Keiran's and I felt so empowered after having her.
Sue
See my blog www.gojandal.com/wubboo

toniellis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toniellis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2010 at 10:32am
Originally posted by SarahandBubble SarahandBubble wrote:

Hi ladies! Am hoping to get on here soon and see how everybody is doing! We are a family of four as of 48 hours ago. Kate Maria born 29/6/10 at 8.14pm weighing 3.79kg (8lb3oz), 50cm long and although a whole heap lighter than her big brother was she has the same massive mop of dark hair!

And I got my vbac!!!! It was incredible! Such an amazing and healing experience after the trauma from Calebs birth that left me battered and bruised in so many ways for such a long time. I didn't believe I was actually going to do it myself until the MW said her head was out - it was all so fast but so brilliant! Yay!

Caleb is completely head over heals for her - another yay! Long may it last! Hope all are well.

xx Sarah, Caleb and Kate

Aw congrats!! & Well done on the vbac
Mum to Alex (11), Blaire (10) & Erika (8) and Damien (6)

Successful HWB VBA2Cs!
Soon to be surrogate
luxjules View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luxjules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2010 at 1:34pm
congrats sarah!!!!
thats so fantastic the birth went well!
I think all the new mummies need to post photos!
bext1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bext1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2010 at 8:47pm

Zavier, Koby and Luke

Congrats Sarah! Glad you got your VBAC.

erinalba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erinalba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2010 at 7:12am
Oh goodness we'd disappeared off the page because we hadn't posted in a month. So I'm posting to get us back there.

Bex your boys are gorgeous.

Having lots of fun with Keiran at the moment. He's really started using his imagination during play and it's so cute to watch.

I'm looking at doing in-home care through Porse. Hehe I must be mad, but I reckon if I get a child about Keiran's age it will keep him entertained more.

Briannah is doing really well but is growing up way too fast!

Hope everyone else is doing ok.
Sue

bext1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bext1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2010 at 3:05pm
they do grow far too fast I agree!

Isn't it so awesome when they start using their imagination for play? The boys have started to do this, but they just love dancing so much too atm. They have some kind of twin talk they do with each other - they understand one another but I would have no idea what they mean!!

Roll on summer I say, can't wait for the boys to have more outdoor play, plus thinking of introducing them to swimming lessons.

MissAngel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2010 at 11:18pm
Imagination play is awesome!
Anyways heres a pic of my two monsters - a pixifoto actually! Got them done a month ago.

Alex, Thomas and Lily
bext1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bext1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2010 at 7:37pm
CUTE!!!
I would love to get some done of our boys - they grow so fast!

The twins are growing in leaps and bounds, still getting tonsillitis and now we have to wait 6 months for a surgical appointment for tonsil removal. ICK but oh well. Their speech is awesome now, they are also starting to sing nursery rhymes which is cute.

bext1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bext1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2010 at 9:28pm
BUMP!!!

SarahandBubble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SarahandBubble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2010 at 10:48pm
wow May 2008 chat has really fizzled out. Hope everyone and their beautiful babies are doing really well
xx
Sarah, and her little bugs!

erinalba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erinalba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2010 at 7:30am
I was just looking for it yesterday. Anyone elses toddlers turned into devil children? Keiran has been such hard work lately with mega tantrums, jealous of his sister again so he pushes her over and hits her, etc. Hope it's just a phase that will pass soon because I'm ready to pack up and leave home!!!!
Sue

bext1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bext1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2010 at 8:37pm
hi all

our two are devil children sometimes but gosh, growing up too fast!

this year they are really into Santa, so xmas day should be a good one this year

luxjules View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luxjules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2010 at 9:32pm
Sophia is an absolute devil, I dont know how all you guys cope with more than one!
Shes wears me out something chronic, all that talking and demanding attention
I cant wait for christmas too, Sophia is so into it
bext1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bext1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:50pm
the twins are too! they think that Santa comes on a tractor for some weird reason though LOL

applejack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote applejack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:35am
i havent posted on here in ages, hope everyone had a good christmas and all the kids enjoyed themselves, i know mine all did, we also had a new edition to our family in august with our 3rd wee girl joining the family in a lovely birth at home, both the older 2 girls have been great though annabelle can have some good tantrums usually over the silliest thing to!

bext1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bext1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:34pm
Congrats Applejack, must have been a great christmas with the three girls!
Our Christmas was good, boys got lots of presents and really knew a lot more about what was happening this year. They were wanting to open everybodies presents!!

erinalba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erinalba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 9:32am
Thought it was time our thread was bumped back up since it's birthday month (well 1 June for Keiran). Can't believe my little boy is going to be turning 3 soon. Happy birthday to all our not-so-little ones.

Don't know about everyone else, but I'm finding Keiran such hard work at the mo. He definately needs more stimulation than I'm giving him so I can't wait until he starts kindy. Haven't heard when it will be, but hoping it's soon.
Sue

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 80818283>